November 15, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
Anthos

Not mad at all just stating facts and what gr af1 you buying son, it's funny to see all this hype when Nike release a 10x better camo af1 last year that IMO was worth 250 and way more limited but I have been buying supreme since 08 and just to see prices go up over night, servers crashing for a minimal shoe at best, elitist knocking somebody for buying items that are not hype, then to your point yeah that gets me mad, at the end of the day it's your money and u are a herb if you let others influence your cops and it's funny to see niggas faces trying to really after all these restockes this season, shit is priceless, done with this thread until spring, guaranteed box logos will be more then 138...niggas going to troll you for 160... U don't think supreme employees read the thirst on this site.....thread/debate flawless...come at me bro

Coming for your lame ass... U talking about some canvas" water proof" af1 with a spice girl mid sole as classic.. Nigga kill yo self, and yes I and talking about those.... Niggas just hyped over a little tag... Nigga hop of that dick, probably don't even rock af1 but u feel compled to get these... Are you serious, these shits look like u can get them in Chinatown in San Francisco... So fall back... U can spend your money on these, that's ur choice, u are a grown man... So no hate on that but to even compare the two proves u are a 2012 dickrider... Nothing more or less... And u don't think Nike and supreme schemin on u dweebs... Please but it's okay I will take the l for this arguements can't convince 2012 members of shit for god sakes most u niggas said the kaws SnapBack was fake... Until spring fuck boy/thread

Wait, you're talking about the Camo Vac Tec lows w/ the black waxed laces? Seriously? First of all, those didn't come out last year, they dropped in April. That Vac Tec material is incredibly cheap and the creases in it look terrible. And more limited? You clearly don't know much about Nike. Those were a limited GR (in other words, hardly limited) and could be purchased almost anywhere. Meanwhile, these are an NRG release which can only be purchased from one store. But OK.

Who Cares...Comme Des Fuckdown and smoke 1 cool

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

November 15, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
superme91

didnt leather suede already drpp

I'm really good at camp capping

November 15, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
Gorblata

Torn between olive and black Harris tweed... What would y'all chose? Because I love em both..

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 15, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Ye'

Have only received shipping confirmation for one order. Not the other two.
November 15, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
Yung Urameshi

Copped the black vest and Burgundy Dino snap @ supny earlier. Niggas was dumb thirsty for them AF1's tho.
Thank god some spanish bitch wit a fat ass was standing in front of me.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

November 15, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Ye'

Is it hard to cop w/ iPhone?

Have it already all pre set up for check out and you should be good
November 15, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
supremegod

anybody got a pic of the red or blue harris tweed camp i can see
November 15, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
tomo.

I'm going to the store tomorrow, someone tell me what quilted 6 panel colourway to get!!!
Anybody got pics?
November 15, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Ye'

Is it hard to cop w/ iPhone?

Have it already all pre set up for check out and you should be good

haha aight, already got all my shipping info and copy/paste credit card info.

When did you order?
November 15, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
YoungRizal

@tbeast you're a good man. Thanks g

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 15, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
getrichactfamous

Anyone know how many of each AF1 colorway dropped?

@getrichactfamous

November 15, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
paulywalnuts

n-3b just arrived
cool
kinda wish i had sized up but i'll never know because i wont get to try the L on...i probably made the right decision...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

November 15, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
VerminSupreme

@youngrizal
Best detailed pics I could do with my iphone. Jacket is warm, I would still layer with it if it was cold out. Last night it was like 40 and windy- when I went out for a walk I just wore a light hoodie underneath.

@paulywalnuts @tbeast
how does the parka look w/ fur off? considering coppin red
thx

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

November 15, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
YoungRizal

People still wear gloves with no finger sleeves lmao

Yeah gloves are meant to keep hand and fingers warm. But if you wanna be walking around with shit people wear on the streets around them barrels of lit trash because its supreme than idk what to tell ya

well I would never wear fingerless gloves.......try using your cellphone with gloves on that shit is hard as fuck so I can see where wanting your fingertips out while not taking off the whole glove could come in handy still looks lame I think

And you wack ass 2012 dickriders only copping af1 because they have a small supreme tag no one will ever see...stfu....this is why supreme is trolling niggas with these prices raising, because fuck boys from late 2011-all of 2012 have really hyped this shit beyond the point of return....128 for some gr af1 are you fucking serious,

you sound mad. Word is GR AF1s are 139.99

Not mad at all just stating facts and what gr af1 you buying son, it's funny to see all this hype when Nike release a 10x better camo af1 last year that IMO was worth 250 and way more limited but I have been buying supreme since 08 and just to see prices go up over night, servers crashing for a minimal shoe at best, elitist knocking somebody for buying items that are not hype, then to your point yeah that gets me mad, at the end of the day it's your money and u are a herb if you let others influence your cops and it's funny to see niggas faces trying to really after all these restockes this season, shit is priceless, done with this thread until spring, guaranteed box logos will be more then 138...niggas going to troll you for 160... U don't think supreme employees read the thirst on this site.....thread/debate flawless...come at me bro

Yea you mad brah. Didn't read by the way

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 15, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
Birthday Boy

I'm going to the store tomorrow, someone tell me what quilted 6 panel colourway to get!!!
Anybody got pics?

Get the color you want to get.
November 15, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
tomo.

Anybody got pics?

Nevermind, I'll just make a decision when I see them in store.
November 15, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
BobaTeaFett

Anybody got pics?

Nevermind, I'll just make a decision when I see them in store.

Cardinal or navy. Can't go wrong hombre
November 15, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
tomo.

@fuckface thanks man. I was thinking navy myself, I know it's quilted but do you think it would pass for a summer hat aswell? Just looks like it might be a bit too thick for summer wear.
November 15, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
40 Fonzarelli

There's a secret drop every season right?
November 15, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
BasedBlong

i hope they restock their denim soon.. need to grab a pair

Fuck yall

November 15, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
iamrty

If by secret you mean wasn't in the lookbook then ya. Stax, TNF, This AF1 thing today.
If you mean like random items showing up NOT on Thursday no. Supreme likes them some monday morning email fanfare/blog blow-uppage.

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

November 15, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
Gorblata

thoughts?

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 15, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
$timRep

Left to drop:

Done for the season besides collabs, pile lined, and box logo.

When is this collection dropping?

Where's the pin dot?

So. Do you want the bad news first? or the bad news first?
November 15, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
ultradunk

do they continue web restocks through out the day?

gawd.tumblr.com

November 15, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
ultradunk

also i still have one of the harris tweed hats in my cart.

gawd.tumblr.com

November 15, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
40 Fonzarelli

If by secret you mean wasn't in the lookbook then ya. Stax, TNF, This AF1 thing today.
If you mean like random items showing up NOT on Thursday no. Supreme likes them some monday morning email fanfare/blog blow-uppage.

I meant not in lookbook, but not in the Monday emails either (ie Stripes last season and Paisley before that). We got emails for the TNF, Stax, and AF1. Just wanted to know if it was a regular thing.
November 15, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
NNOLANN

November 15, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
snar

I meant not in lookbook, but not in the Monday emails either (ie Stripes last season and Paisley before that). We got emails for the TNF, Stax, and AF1. Just wanted to know if it was a regular thing.

Well last season there was the floral polo
November 15, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
lalala

some decent HD pix on ebay, glad my olives went through

x

November 15, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
paulywalnuts

secret drop...no...unannounced items? yes...i'm thinking waffle knit camp, moleskin camp, paisley camp, pinstripe camp

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.