November 15, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
Juki

Left to drop:

Done for the season besides collabs, pile lined, and box logo.

When is this collection dropping?

Doubleclutchhoops.com

November 15, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
SilvioDante

is supla crazy right now?
even worth trying to get the camo af1?

NO CAMO AT SUPLA.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

November 15, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
bsm1017

how much do you guys think the harris tweed hooded coaches jacket will be??

Él Duderîno

November 15, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
BobaTeaFett

how much do you guys think the harris tweed hooded coaches jacket will be??

188 maybe?
November 15, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
ivan

anyone got a price on the harris tweed coaches jacket? not getting it if its over 160

edit: oops posted this before i saw the above
November 15, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
mittens

Anyone ever iphone copped a box logo??
November 15, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
snar

anyone got a price on the harris tweed coaches jacket? not getting it if its over 160

Probably gonna be around $300
November 15, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
BobaTeaFett

Just a note, every Thursday on this thread seems to be when people are more mature and less of being an asshole, which is cool...so what happens during the rest of the week?
November 15, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
bleztone

Anyone got a fit pic of the quilted 6 panels. Can't wait to get mine. Slept on hard

BleztONE

November 15, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
BobaTeaFett

Anyone got a fit pic of the quilted 6 panels. Can't wait to get mine. Slept on hard

This. I would love to see a pic of this other than the stock shots
November 15, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
iamrty

Just a note, every Thursday on this thread seems to be when people are more mature and less of being an asshole, which is cool...so what happens during the rest of the week?

Prob because there's actual stuff to talk about (drops, cops, updates, sharing pics) not just filling your time with trolling/flaming/shit talking.

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

November 15, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
spamster

$5 every down vote. $1 every upvote. Bank account is molding
Saving up for box logos must be hard for some of you.

not for those of us with jobs
November 15, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
®içh ßæ

$5 every down vote. $1 every upvote. Bank account is molding
Saving up for box logos must be hard for some of you.

not for those of us with jobs

Up to $1691 so far from this thread
November 15, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
spamster

Probably gonna be around $300

that seems about right. Harris Tweed shit is pricey.
November 15, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
BobaTeaFett

Prob because there's actual stuff to talk about (drops, cops, updates, sharing pics) not just filling your time with trolling/flaming/shit talking.

good point.

the tweed jacket keeps catching my eye, its that or or the pile lined shirt. Either or, they’re both good pieces.
November 15, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
yonge&stclair

been waiting all season for the tweed jacket. can't fucking wait for that to drop

overdose.

November 15, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Hellah Fresh

@youngrizal
Best detailed pics I could do with my iphone. Jacket is warm, I would still layer with it if it was cold out. Last night it was like 40 and windy- when I went out for a walk I just wore a light hoodie underneath.

Yup pretty identical to the Gap one. I was looking at the first pic you posted up. The only difference is that the Preme sleeve is clean while the Gap one has a pocket. Same snap-off fur at the top.
November 15, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
BasedBlong

did anybody get the 4 color beanie? whats the thickness like on it? any pics?

Fuck yall

November 15, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
goldsoundz

Price estimate on Wool Overcoat?
November 15, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
BRE

shit is more important in life.
November 15, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
ichigo81

Not mad at all just stating facts and what gr af1 you buying son, it's funny to see all this hype when Nike release a 10x better camo af1 last year that IMO was worth 250 and way more limited but I have been buying supreme since 08 and just to see prices go up over night, servers crashing for a minimal shoe at best, elitist knocking somebody for buying items that are not hype, then to your point yeah that gets me mad, at the end of the day it's your money and u are a herb if you let others influence your cops and it's funny to see niggas faces trying to really after all these restockes this season, shit is priceless, done with this thread until spring, guaranteed box logos will be more then 138...niggas going to troll you for 160... U don't think supreme employees read the thirst on this site.....thread/debate flawless...come at me bro

Coming for your lame ass... U talking about some canvas" water proof" af1 with a spice girl mid sole as classic.. Nigga kill yo self, and yes I and talking about those.... Niggas just hyped over a little tag... Nigga hop of that dick, probably don't even rock af1 but u feel compled to get these... Are you serious, these shits look like u can get them in Chinatown in San Francisco... So fall back... U can spend your money on these, that's ur choice, u are a grown man... So no hate on that but to even compare the two proves u are a 2012 dickrider... Nothing more or less... And u don't think Nike and supreme schemin on u dweebs... Please but it's okay I will take the l for this arguements can't convince 2012 members of shit for god sakes most u niggas said the kaws SnapBack was fake... Until spring fuck boy/thread

Wait, you're talking about the Camo Vac Tec lows w/ the black waxed laces? Seriously? First of all, those didn't come out last year, they dropped in April. That Vac Tec material is incredibly cheap and the creases in it look terrible. And more limited? You clearly don't know much about Nike. Those were a limited GR (in other words, hardly limited) and could be purchased almost anywhere. Meanwhile, these are an NRG release which can only be purchased from one store. But OK.
November 15, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
Anthos

Not mad at all just stating facts and what gr af1 you buying son, it's funny to see all this hype when Nike release a 10x better camo af1 last year that IMO was worth 250 and way more limited but I have been buying supreme since 08 and just to see prices go up over night, servers crashing for a minimal shoe at best, elitist knocking somebody for buying items that are not hype, then to your point yeah that gets me mad, at the end of the day it's your money and u are a herb if you let others influence your cops and it's funny to see niggas faces trying to really after all these restockes this season, shit is priceless, done with this thread until spring, guaranteed box logos will be more then 138...niggas going to troll you for 160... U don't think supreme employees read the thirst on this site.....thread/debate flawless...come at me bro

Coming for your lame ass... U talking about some canvas" water proof" af1 with a spice girl mid sole as classic.. Nigga kill yo self, and yes I and talking about those.... Niggas just hyped over a little tag... Nigga hop of that dick, probably don't even rock af1 but u feel compled to get these... Are you serious, these shits look like u can get them in Chinatown in San Francisco... So fall back... U can spend your money on these, that's ur choice, u are a grown man... So no hate on that but to even compare the two proves u are a 2012 dickrider... Nothing more or less... And u don't think Nike and supreme schemin on u dweebs... Please but it's okay I will take the l for this arguements can't convince 2012 members of shit for god sakes most u niggas said the kaws SnapBack was fake... Until spring fuck boy/thread

Wait, you're talking about the Camo Vac Tec lows w/ the black waxed laces? Seriously? First of all, those didn't come out last year, they dropped in April. That Vac Tec material is incredibly cheap and the creases in it look terrible. And more limited? You clearly don't know much about Nike. Those were a limited GR (in other words, hardly limited) and could be purchased almost anywhere. Meanwhile, these are an NRG release which can only be purchased from one store. But OK.

Who Cares...Comme Des Fuckdown and smoke 1 cool

2Ps -

November 15, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
superme91

didnt leather suede already drpp

I'm really good at camp capping

November 15, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
Gorblata

Torn between olive and black Harris tweed... What would y'all chose? Because I love em both..

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 15, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Ye'

Have only received shipping confirmation for one order. Not the other two.
November 15, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
Yung Urameshi

Copped the black vest and Burgundy Dino snap @ supny earlier. Niggas was dumb thirsty for them AF1's tho.
Thank god some spanish bitch wit a fat ass was standing in front of me.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

November 15, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Ye'

Is it hard to cop w/ iPhone?

Have it already all pre set up for check out and you should be good
November 15, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
supremegod

anybody got a pic of the red or blue harris tweed camp i can see
November 15, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
tomo.

I'm going to the store tomorrow, someone tell me what quilted 6 panel colourway to get!!!
Anybody got pics?
November 15, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Ye'

Is it hard to cop w/ iPhone?

Have it already all pre set up for check out and you should be good

haha aight, already got all my shipping info and copy/paste credit card info.

When did you order?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.