FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 15, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
stanpreme

grey tweed restock

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

November 15, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
foreigner

Fuck I can't add any in my cart it says they're sold out freaking mobile

nah the website fuckin up too, i copped some blacks on the restock and went back for the camo put it in my cart and then was like nah I dont need these and left to do other stuff, came back they were still in my cart, but sold out so the restocks probably sold out too

Aight thanks. Good lookin out

Now the sites being straight with me, marked as sold out now
November 15, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
Birthday Boy

People still wear gloves with no finger sleeves lmao

Yeah gloves are meant to keep hand and fingers warm. But if you wanna be walking around with shit people wear on the streets around them barrels of lit trash because its supreme than idk what to tell ya

well I would never wear fingerless gloves.......try using your cellphone with gloves on that shit is hard as fuck so I can see where wanting your fingertips out while not taking off the whole glove could come in handy still looks lame I think

And you wack ass 2012 dickriders only copping af1 because they have a small supreme tag no one will ever see...stfu....this is why supreme is trolling niggas with these prices raising, because fuck boys from late 2011-all of 2012 have really hyped this shit beyond the point of return....128 for some gr af1 are you fucking serious,

you sound mad. Word is GR AF1s are 139.99

Not mad at all just stating facts and what gr af1 you buying son, it's funny to see all this hype when Nike release a 10x better camo af1 last year that IMO was worth 250 and way more limited but I have been buying supreme since 08 and just to see prices go up over night, servers crashing for a minimal shoe at best, elitist knocking somebody for buying items that are not hype, then to your point yeah that gets me mad, at the end of the day it's your money and u are a herb if you let others influence your cops and it's funny to see niggas faces trying to really after all these restockes this season, shit is priceless, done with this thread until spring, guaranteed box logos will be more then 138...niggas going to troll you for 160... U don't think supreme employees read the thirst on this site.....thread/debate flawless...come at me bro

You sir, deserve a star.
November 15, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
Jollibee.

I know yall having fun copping with the swiftness but is there a way to get rid of unwanted creases on the rose beanie? when i wear it, it looks weird compared to my metal plate beanie
November 15, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
mrteebonilla

@beastjr ya you are and a girl that looks like a pig lmao

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 15, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
touchdowntodd

I know yall having fun copping with the swiftness but is there a way to get rid of unwanted creases on the rose beanie? when i wear it, it looks weird compared to my metal plate beanie

product of some 2 layer beanies ... its a weak thing for sure i have a few that do a similar thing ...

its a sign to sell it to me or trade me LOL .. but for real just the way it works sometimes, the layers fold over themselves... waf

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 15, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
mrteebonilla

FUCK i missed the re-stock?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 15, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
Vici.

how could you miss when you live on this site
November 15, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

That beanie lyfe's sus
Premes coming out w these nxt week

November 15, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
mrteebonilla

Copped Burgundy Quilted and Brass Snaphook...
@hwangy i went somewhere real fast sad happened right after i left

November 15, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
lookatyou

I thought my order didn't went through. but I just got a confirmation email for camo sz 8.

I guess I should be happy. :-)

Want To Buy - Supreme x Champion Coaches Jacket in sz Medium cw RED or ORANGE

November 15, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
howfly

I thought my order didn't went through. but I just got a confirmation email for camo sz 8.

I guess I should be happy. :-)

same with me.. my order went threw but for some the orange 6-pannel ended up in my cart instead of the cardinal one razz razz

instagram _burri

November 15, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
mint test

When I was browsing at 11, I decided against getting anything. Second look at the Olive camp and I couldn't pass, detail is just too piff.

Navy is nice too, tho.

FS: VNDS Navajo Camp Cap, peep my threads.

November 15, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
hiimshane

I can't tell if that 6 panel is gonna look all big and goofy razz
November 15, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
mrteebonilla

shit dude. that girl's face is busted.

November 15, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
rchrstphr

Not mad at all just stating facts and what gr af1 you buying son, it's funny to see all this hype when Nike release a 10x better camo af1 last year that IMO was worth 250 and way more limited but I have been buying supreme since 08 and just to see prices go up over night, servers crashing for a minimal shoe at best, elitist knocking somebody for buying items that are not hype, then to your point yeah that gets me mad, at the end of the day it's your money and u are a herb if you let others influence your cops and it's funny to see niggas faces trying to really after all these restockes this season, shit is priceless, done with this thread until spring, guaranteed box logos will be more then 138...niggas going to troll you for 160... U don't think supreme employees read the thirst on this site.....thread/debate flawless...come at me bro

Wait, you're talking about the Camo Vac Tec lows w/ the black waxed laces? Seriously? First of all, those didn't come out last year, they dropped in April. That Vac Tec material is incredibly cheap and the creases in it look terrible. And more limited? You clearly don't know much about Nike. Those were a limited GR (in other words, hardly limited) and could be purchased almost anywhere. Meanwhile, these are an NRG release which can only be purchased from one store. But OK.
November 15, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
cognac

Anybody get shipping confirmation yet? And that Camo VT retailed at $200 and it was trash. It would've been a great shoe if they didn't use VT on it.
November 15, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
Ye'

Anybody get shipping confirmation yet? And that Camo VT retailed at $200 and it was trash. It would've been a great shoe if they didn't use VT on it.

Nah
SilvioDante

shit dude. that girl's face is busted.

NNOLANN

If you look at it from a sneakerhead/shoe collector perspective, the hype kinda makes sense. No matter how unpopular AF1's may be now, they're still a classic sneaker. So take that, plus the fact that this is the first and maybe ONLY time Supreme will do a AF1 collab, and you have a very collectible sneaker. Yes ofcourse some people just bought it because theres a tiny box logo, but who cares.
November 15, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
tbeast

@youngrizal
Best detailed pics I could do with my iphone. Jacket is warm, I would still layer with it if it was cold out. Last night it was like 40 and windy- when I went out for a walk I just wore a light hoodie underneath.

November 15, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
donadamsky

super homo

November 15, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
zeroisfirst

im willing to trade camo size 9 for thunder fours.............
thunders>camos

For Sale: Supreme Athletic Hoodie L/S Tee Heather Grey Size M

November 15, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
donadamsky

thunders>camos

haha, someone would have to be retarded to accept that offer

November 15, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
zeroisfirst

thunders>camos

you do know im referring to the 2012 thunders...?

November 15, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
mobbyluii

thunders>camos

thats even worse...

IG: @mobbyluii

November 15, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
zeroisfirst

thunders>camos

thats even worse...

what are you saying man?

November 15, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
mobbyluii

thunders>camos

thats even worse...

what are you saying man?

thats a terrible trade, thats what im saying.

on the other hand, here are some more detailed pics of the shoes and the box as well

IG: @mobbyluii

November 15, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
spamster

thats even worse...

what are you saying man?

He's saying that's even worse
November 15, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
emerpuss

Restock on the Tweedys.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.