Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 15, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
Black Adam

You can wear the vest with ANYTHING! flannel under will look the best, long sleeve t would work too...a thermal shirt, even a short sleeved t would look good if you wear it right...its a pretty versatile piece

I have a NF vest similar to this. I only wear hoodies underneath.
@jacobsever
i miss ur hipster x supreme fit posts sad

NF X SUP X DERTBAG X HIPSTER TRASH

JUST 4 U

Ok i take it back, boy i hope the girl u seeing aint 17 no moe. especially with that stache lmao

oh damn, he went there...

Damnn, he really went there
*In b4 comment about him working as a bus driver*
November 15, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
BobaTeaFett

11am EST, it's also on their website.
November 15, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
bennyy

i wish i got that rose sweater now.

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

November 15, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
jkhazneh94

worth sleeping on tomorrow's drop?
November 15, 2012 @ 08:47 AM
nochurch

@burri @snar-2345
Olive, would've got black if it had brown pile/gold zipper. Red is not a bad choice either tho. I definitely would expect it to fit longer than the northface.

5'10 160 SZ M
For reference in the second pic I could have tightened the strings on the inside for a more fitted look.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

November 15, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
jkhazneh94

ya sleeping on this drop
November 15, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
bstz1

anyone doing proxy? need that black vest.
November 15, 2012 @ 11:00 AM
SHARKlN

November 15, 2012 @ 11:32 AM
tomo.

The queue is longer in London than it was for TNF at the same time. That AF1 Hype.
November 15, 2012 @ 11:37 AM
touchdowntodd

damn that line is SICK ... really dont want em but might cop the AF1s .. i wear 13 so never was a fan of em, but unline most of you teenage kids i was wearin em when they made their first comeback in the early 90s ... so i have a weak spot for em, i wish they were hightops with straps .... hmmmm...

pricing on gloves will make or break me buying today .. if price is decent ill cop those, a quilted, and AF1s if i can .. if the gloves are $50+ then fuck it all LOL ill wait for the next drop

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 15, 2012 @ 12:15 PM
Ramzy

Dunno if you guys listen to radio, but one person from Z100 up in New York passed by the store and interviewed one of the people waiting in line. Apparently, line is pretty deep around 90 right now.
November 15, 2012 @ 12:35 PM
touchdowntodd

lol

November 15, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
Yung Urameshi

Dunno if you guys listen to radio, but one person from Z100 up in New York passed by the store and interviewed one of the people waiting in line. Apparently, line is pretty deep around 90 right now.

FUUCKK why did the vest have to drop.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

November 15, 2012 @ 12:53 PM
real nigga

If everyone is complaining about the AF1s the olives better still be there when I go to cop tomorrow or Saturday

Young niggas run everything

November 15, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
real nigga

You can wear the vest with ANYTHING! flannel under will look the best, long sleeve t would work too...a thermal shirt, even a short sleeved t would look good if you wear it right...its a pretty versatile piece

I have a NF vest similar to this. I only wear hoodies underneath.
@jacobsever
i miss ur hipster x supreme fit posts sad

NF X SUP X DERTBAG X HIPSTER TRASH

JUST 4 U

You a ugly nigga brah

November 15, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
Yung Urameshi

aight gonna hit supny around 1. Just wanna cop black vest and that maroon foam snap.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

November 15, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
zeroisfirst

grey cap is pretty dope though. gloves are okay, but probably not guna be priced at what they should be. i dont see anybody talking about them trucker hats though hahaha. waiting on these camos though....

For Sale: Supreme Athletic Hoodie L/S Tee Heather Grey Size M

November 15, 2012 @ 01:37 PM
touchdowntodd

If everyone is complaining about the AF1s the olives better still be there when I go to cop tomorrow or Saturday

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit .. predicting sellout by noon all colors ... camo in first 10 minutes followed by olive in 30 and black in 45-1hr

November 15, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
zeroisfirst

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit .. predicting sellout by noon all colors ... camo in first 10 minutes followed by olive in 30 and black in 45-1hr

son you do not know about supreme releases. get out

November 15, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
touchdowntodd

ya ok

nothin else really big droppin ... they gonna fly .. only thing that will take that long is the odd small sizes sellin

November 15, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
pattshreds

BTW, fuck those AF1s, everyone talking about "supreme is only for people who skate" then you go and cream your pants because of air force 1s? get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. I can buy shoes 100x better than those heavy ass uncomfortable shoes for $138 (including shipping obv. for the price nazis) then again I'm no shoe collector and anything over $100 for shoes is too much. Not because I'm broke, just because I'm smart.

well alright, you dont have to buy them then!
btw if youre on the forum, you buy supreme (hopefully) and if you buy supreme you arent smart.
we accept that here. 150 for a box logo isnt any better then 130 for shoes.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

November 15, 2012 @ 01:42 PM
touchdowntodd

grey cap is pretty dope though. gloves are okay, but probably not guna be priced at what they should be. i dont see anybody talking about them trucker hats though hahaha. waiting on these camos though....

agreed on grey cap too bad i hate how they fit on my big ass head lol ... gloves im thinkin will be 60-70 which tags me out, they arent worth it for me .. shoulda made em with regular wool merino isnt worth the markup to me they would just be every day gloves ... lots of us like the quilted foams but idk how many are gonna cop, im only grabbin if im already orderin, wouldnt pay shipping just for one of em

November 15, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
touchdowntodd

btw if youre on the forum, you buy supreme (hopefully) and if you buy supreme you arent smart.

agreed, especially when there are other AF1s that drop for more $$ .. it is a $50-60 markup or like freakin 80% markup for a collab, but not horrid especially when other companies do like a vans collab for $125 and shit

November 15, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
volatile

The queue is longer in London than it was for TNF at the same time. That AF1 Hype.

hold tight the old guy in the middle without a clue

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

November 15, 2012 @ 01:46 PM
zeroisfirst

agreed on grey cap too bad i hate how they fit on my big ass head lol ... gloves im thinkin will be 60-70 which tags me out, they arent worth it for me .. shoulda made em with regular wool merino isnt worth the markup to me they would just be every day gloves ... lots of us like the quilted foams but idk how many are gonna cop, im only grabbin if im already orderin, wouldnt pay shipping just for one of em

the red dunks were in more demand than these af1's, people were in line 100, 200, 300 deep and they took hours to sell out. same story is guna happen with these.

November 15, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
real nigga

agreed, especially when there are other AF1s that drop for more $$ .. it is a $50-60 markup or like freakin 80% markup for a collab, but not horrid especially when other companies do like a vans collab for $125 and shit

November 15, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
touchdowntodd

naw fast sell out, followed by restock, then restock ... same way shit has gone for a while now

i think more people are interested than are letting on ...

and naw not gon stop lmao .. been up 3 hours already nothin to do waitin on goin into work ... the thread moves fast enuff anyways

November 15, 2012 @ 01:54 PM
sweez

naw fast sell out, followed by restock, then restock ... same way shit has gone for a while now

i think more people are interested than are letting on ...

and naw not gon stop lmao .. been up 3 hours already nothin to do waitin on goin into work ... the thread moves fast enuff anyways

oh word, those north face jackets had mad restocks.........
November 15, 2012 @ 01:58 PM
touchdowntodd

lol TNF was different i think lots lower #s .. shit idk were all speculating ...

November 15, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
tomo.

What's the rumour on numbers for AF1s?
Wasn't TNF 30 each size/each colour?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.