Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 13, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
backlikethat

omg they only created a label for the snap hook i ordered last thurs -_____-
November 13, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
iamrty

@kairentang
Anyone know the fitting of the supreme x tnf nuptse jackets? Size up or tts?
tts

Thanks man, think if I sized up there would be a huge difference? @lookatyou

Owning the nuptse jacket myself, I find it to be a bit snugger. I went to NF and tried an L and it def fit bigger than the Sup collab. No TNF expert but some have said they have a japan fit and dunno if that's it. It's snugger for sure though than a regular nuptse.

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

November 13, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
lieffdewbury

atelier hat is too dope man, so clean looking got the green and black.. just cawpd the burgundy too
November 13, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
beezy2times

japan site updated.. and they got the Pile Lined shirts.

wonder how much they gonna cost

i was hoping there would be a better picture of the lining looks fucking piff though and it is the same price in yen as the rose sweater and felt arc crew so somewhere around there

anyone remember the price of the felt arc and rose sweater? i think it was $138 but im not sure
November 13, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
touchdowntodd

the constant restocking of troopers is driving me crazy ... LOL ... shady how they restock every day almost ..

taht being said its cold out, why isnt mine here? i need to see if it will even fit my head right!

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 13, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

ima get everycolorway of the quilted 6 panel, even if it fit too high on my head
November 13, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
beezy2times

the constant restocking of troopers is driving me crazy ... LOL ... shady how they restock every day almost ..

taht being said its cold out, why isnt mine here? i need to see if it will even fit my head right!

how is that shady at all? if anything it gives more people the chance to cop
November 13, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
donadamsky

japan site updated.. and they got the Pile Lined shirts.

wonder how much they gonna cost

i was hoping there would be a better picture of the lining looks fucking piff though and it is the same price in yen as the rose sweater and felt arc crew so somewhere around there

anyone remember the price of the felt arc and rose sweater? i think it was $138 but im not sure

felt arc was 146. dont remember rose sweater price. pile will probably be like 148

touchdowntodd

jus sayin if its daily they have it in stock so stop lettin it sell out to boost sales ... just load it up and let it remain in stock for a lil while before it sells out .. im all for people gettin a chance, but its lookin like they "want" you to think they are sold out and i dont like that shit .. the other restocks after a few days might make more sense, but this one is sometimes 2-3 times in a day or 2 ... idk bout that shit

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

lieffdewbury

Why are the japs the only ones with Small sizes?! faack
November 13, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
beezy2times

jus sayin if its daily they have it in stock so stop lettin it sell out to boost sales ... just load it up and let it remain in stock for a lil while before it sells out .. im all for people gettin a chance, but its lookin like they "want" you to think they are sold out and i dont like that shit .. the other restocks after a few days might make more sense, but this one is sometimes 2-3 times in a day or 2 ... idk bout that shit

true but this mostly fucks the resellers (good thing) and people who buy purely based off hype (good thing too imo)
November 13, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
kr00kd

Because any adult wearing a sz small should be ashamed of themselves.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 13, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 13, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
lieffdewbury

again with the stupidity eh?

..I'm 5'9 and 175.. I wear my clothes fitted. A small is usually my size in a button up.

I've never bought a button up from Supreme because I'm afraid it will be too baggy.. same with Jackets.
November 13, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
sonicman

navy TNF backpacks sold out. worst cw of the 3 imo though lol

i think its sick. razz
i got mine in the mail yesterday, it's got this weird drawstring/laptop thing on the bottom and on the back. when i first got it i almost was disappointed with the size but its actually perfectly designed for books and stuff IMO. 8/10 on size 10/10 on looks 100000/10 on quality, the thing feels like velvet. cool

again with the stupidity eh?

..I'm 5'9 and 175.. I wear my clothes fitted. A small is usually my size in a button up.

I've never bought a button up from Supreme because I'm afraid it will be too baggy.. same with Jackets.

you're a small at 175? no offense but you sound much like a medium. other than that i completely agree with you,

*Supreme medium tees fit me like a Gap small; perfectly, i'm 5'10 and 145
but idk if thier shirts and hoodie fit the same. so razz i'm not gonna spend 2 bills on something thats too big.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

November 13, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
sonicman

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

November 13, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

ima get everycolorway of the quilted 6 panel, even if it fit too high on my head

me too burgundy looks ~~~~~Wavy~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
any1 got fit pics of preme snaps?
November 13, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
SilvioDante

@rsomers6 Def going with black and burgundy. Hope they aint shallow like the beveled snap even though that has to be my favorite this season.
November 13, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

What do you guys think the Camo Af1's will resell for in case I don't cwap with the swivftness?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

November 13, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
sonicman

What do you guys think the Camo Af1's will resell for in case I don't cwap with the swivftness?

they will resell for too much.

November 13, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
SHARKlN

those 6-panels are the ultimate "gas station hat"

whens the last time supreme even did a 6 panel snapback?
November 13, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

never thats why its heat
November 13, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
SHARKlN

i guess washed twill last season

but yeah.. exactly
November 13, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
sonicman

never thats why its heat

you two bicker, disagree and fight on every page. confused

November 13, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
iamrty

@kairentang
Anyone know the fitting of the supreme x tnf nuptse jackets? Size up or tts?
tts

Thanks man, think if I sized up there would be a huge difference? @lookatyou

Owning the nuptse jacket myself, I find it to be a bit snugger. I went to NF and tried an L and it def fit bigger than the Sup collab. No TNF expert but some have said they have a japan fit and dunno if that's it. It's snugger for sure though than a regular nuptse.

sleeves aren't super long considering mine is a large. If jackets ever fit me weird it's in the sleeves but this one is just right. I'm 5 8 185 with a more muscular build so I'd say the sleeves are shorter than most jackets.

November 13, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
iamrty

how is that shady at all? if anything it gives more people the chance to cop

Not shady- that's how they HYPNOTIZE MINDS. They talkin bout us when they wrote that... haha

November 13, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
secretsociety

has anyone ever received 2 of the same order? i got my black moses and 77 tee on friday and when i got home today there was another package with the same stuff and same order number on the receipt. i was thinking i might have got free shit but im not trying to get charged twice if that does happen

edit: and they came with a purple box and 77 logo stickers cool

سبحان

November 13, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
secretsociety

a more muscular build

lol

سبحان

November 13, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
tomo.

$1,000,000,000
November 13, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
SilvioDante

@secretsociety usually its a double charge hit them up and theyll let you keep it but will make sure you aint getting double charged.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.