Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 12, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
Tacoshells

If so then there's going to be extra fucking hype. But they look really legit skatable at that
September 12, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
ichigo81

Concerning the AF1's, some were hoping for more/different colorways. Seems there will be two more aside from the Black/White/Gum...

Link

Insta cop on dem black uptowns, really hope hype doesn't reach a fever pitch, nice, clean, simple nostalgia

its heard of that its going to be the black, navy and camo colorway

Damn but they just dropped a pair of camo joints not to long ago(Nike did) but should still be interesting

yeah I know thats what I thought too but hopefully if they do, they excute it right.. either way, probly gonna go with the black ones. Simple and clean as fuckcool

Yeah that gum sole is sweet but if they do a camo, hopefully niggas just stay hyped on those and forget the black color way.
September 12, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Tacoshells

So everyone said fuck the vans its af1 season? Hahaha I'll try to get both but I'd prefer the vans in black and af1's in navy
September 12, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

So everyone said fuck the vans its af1 season? Hahaha I'll try to get both but I'd prefer the vans in black and af1's in navy

Both are ugly

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 12, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
Tacoshells

Both are ugly

September 12, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Are you thirsty for thumbs or something? You've already posted this ?

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 12, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
ichigo81

Both are ugly

Whoa we got a bad ass here
September 12, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
appalled

I need to clean up the old camo AF-1's resale is gonna go up
September 12, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
mcgotkicks

af1's are dope cool
September 12, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
ricardoqntro

when do you guys think the champion crewneck is dropping?

http://ricardoqntro.tumblr.com/

September 12, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
itsgart

Not feelin' the new vans. Also saw the hooded denim LS shirt on the .jp website a week ago, looked super sick but it was like $268 or so and not downn

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

September 12, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
hazardouz10

Has anyone had Supreme return their money to their bank and still give you a working tracking number?
Placed an order Thursday, got my tracking yesterday and checked my account today and the charge was removed from my account.
September 12, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Has anyone had Supreme return their money to their bank and still give you a working tracking number?
Placed an order Thursday, got my tracking yesterday and checked my account today and the charge was removed from my account.

Happened to me I think, they charged me for it like 3 weeks later and I got the hat super late

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 12, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
Muhstakes

I have a feeling that this week's drop is gonna be shit.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 12, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I have a feeling nobody cares about your opinion

September 12, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
rhythmz

harris tweed coaches is a must cop now... that pile lining inside is so dope...

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 12, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
BeastJr

I have a feeling we called you out yesterday for having 886 posts and now you got 1003
September 12, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
veryrareandbased

when do you guys think the champion crewneck is dropping?

This question has been asked so many times. Just wait & have that money ready.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 12, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
mikeyd4ys

suspended

I have a feeling we called you out yesterday for having 886 posts and now you got 1003

Do you guys just spam the fuck out of everything even between this and my old account I have like 200 posts max. More people need to read the forum and only post relevant questions and answers.
September 12, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

September 12, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
voodoo

The Donkey Jacket is growing on me. Hopefully the price will be right.

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

September 12, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
ChicagoLDRS

It will be pricey I'm sure...looks dope but something I'll pass on b/c I'd need to try on in order to make sure it fit perfectly. If a hoody or tee fit slim or too big it's not a big deal but if a $400 jacket doesn't fit right I'd be pissed.

Same reason I have to pass on that overcoat which looks dope as fuck.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 12, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
snar

It will be pricey I'm sure...looks dope but something I'll pass on b/c I'd need to try on in order to make sure it fit perfectly. If a hoody or tee fit slim or too big it's not a big deal but if a $400 jacket doesn't fit right I'd be pissed.

at least with the more pricey jackets you can look at the sizing chart and get a good idea how it would fit, only jacket im getting this season the the n-3b
September 12, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
Muhstakes

I have a feeling I never gave a fuck to begin with.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 12, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
voodoo

Man you make a good point. Hopefully getting a Medium in the Army Trench won't bite me in the ass. I wasn't really feeling the overcoat at first because for some reason overcoat and peacoat were registering in my mind as the same thing lol. But I was looking at the lookbook again and saw the truth. It's dope as shit lol.

The owls are not what they seem. Born again Based.

September 12, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
The Ders

Man you make a good point. Hopefully getting a Medium in the Army Trench won't bite me in the ass. I wasn't really feeling the overcoat at first because for some reason overcoat and peacoat were registering in my mind as the same thing lol. But I was looking at the lookbook again and saw the truth. It's dope as shit lol.

Ever since I saw that Donkey Jacket in the preview i've been wanting to buy it. But true on the sizing and price, hopefully it wont be too much.

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

September 12, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
kidnplay

if you follow juicy j on twitter then you know he was at SupLA today, went down there since he was there, right when i got there saw them hand him a camo box logo hoodie and the yellow highlighter one, got my stacks right because box logos are definitely dropping this thursday cool
September 12, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
veryrareandbased

if you follow juicy j on twitter then you know he was at SupLA today, went down there since he was there, right when i got there saw them hand him a camo box logo hoodie and the yellow highlighter one, got my stacks right because box logos are definitely dropping this thursday cool

Seen that tweet. But hope you are not bullshitting with SupLA giving him the hoodies, sir.
I guess we'll find out Thursday.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 12, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
ChicagoLDRS

You're an idiot.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 12, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

you need um

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.