Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 11, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
intellect

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321019032564?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

legit check?

legit, but ask for more pics and stuff, becuase for all you know there could be a big fat picture of a whale's vagina on the back.

OH FUCK!!! 96.7% positive feedback on eBay is saying "Dont buy from me cuase ill send you a pile of shit in a box"
November 11, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
AGar

can i get info on this camp? i bought it a few months ago for cheap and not sure what the name of it is or what season.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251085105118?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

its a fat patch camp

Bout it, Bout it

November 11, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
BakeandDestroy

uploading the pic or the fit?

unsnapped

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not sure why this getting the thumbs down. I think it looks really good and regret not purchasing now that I see these pics :/

November 11, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
stanpreme

uploading the pic or the fit?

unsnapped

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What's you height/weight? What size is that?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

November 11, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
YoungRizal

is this anyone on here?

Need to find similar fitting khakis. Dope Jacket if you size down..

You've been talking down on the outerwear tho...you copped this one?

Na $188? overpriced imo, for the most part, outerwear this season was trash COMPARED to other seasons. Just my 2 cents doe..

negative. dopest f/w since 09 and 10. 11 flopped

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 11, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
1978S

Elephant

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

November 11, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
Selly

team snow camo box logo ninjas goin ham this winter tho!!! Spend that tax monayyyyy
November 11, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
RiFF RaFF

if you anybody here cops the camo they are the definition of a herb

Be about it

November 11, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
jkhazneh94

camo box logo hoodie vs black box logo hoodie, help me decide

the struggle
November 11, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
vis

camo box logo hoodie vs black box logo hoodie, help me decide

the struggle

Buy what YOU think is better.

people these days dress to impress others not to impress themselves sadly.
November 11, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
slytendencies

is this anyone on here?

Need to find similar fitting khakis. Dope Jacket if you size down..

You've been talking down on the outerwear tho...you copped this one?

Na $188? overpriced imo, for the most part, outerwear this season was trash COMPARED to other seasons. Just my 2 cents doe..

negative. dopest f/w since 09 and 10. 11 flopped

I'm with you on FW11 but 10 was pretty good IMO.
Edit: my bad just read it again, great mindscool
November 11, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
formulalopez

I was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips on how to go about washing my cliver crew?
Thanks in advance.
anyone?

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

November 11, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
zenithtribe23

@jammal1994
atelier
November 11, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
slytendencies

I was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips on how to go about washing my cliver crew?
Thanks in advance.
anyone?

Just wash it with your other shit b, it's not made of gold, it's just a sweater.
November 11, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
REVS

Sorry this thread hasn't had a post in over 40min so I'm just going to nip that in the bud, before the world implodes.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 11, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
ben8cv

^you dont got swivfness for 3 Box logos

heather grey L/S Pocket Tee
brass Snap Hook

threw in the snap hook, since i was already paying shipping on the pocket tee!

$100 for a long sleeve tee shirt and a snap hook?
Walmart you can spend $1 for the snap and $9 LS in grey. Cancel dat order quick!

I got three tnf jackets before the maroon sold out then ran out cards to use. i think ill be fine.

i don't think you did

You want the picture i took? its tagged and everything. two green backpacks, a maroon one, a navy one, two maroon jackets, and a green jacket. I upload it sunday because my camera is at my house

sure let's see the picture, but your wording made it seem like you got three maroon which i knew you didn't get. and why'd you buy all those backpacks lol

November 11, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
superb

carls jr life ain't cutting it.

~( wavy )~

November 11, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
ben8cv

carls jr life ain't cutting it.

haha i wasnt even at my house and i almost forgot to tag it and only thing i could find is that bag in his trashcan
November 11, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

brass Snap Hook

Walmart you can spend $1 for the snap and $9 LS in grey. Cancel dat order quick!

I got three tnf jackets before the maroon sold out then ran out cards to use. i think ill be fine.

i don't think you did

You want the picture i took? its tagged and everything. two green backpacks, a maroon one, a navy one, two maroon jackets, and a green jacket. I upload it sunday because my camera is at my house

sure let's see the picture, but your wording made it seem like you got three maroon which i knew you didn't get. and why'd you buy all those backpacks lol

No1 Cares bruh, give it up
November 11, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
SHARKlN

can i get info on this camp? i bought it a few months ago for cheap and not sure what the name of it is or what season.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251085105118?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

its a fat patch camp

Supreme camo camp cap - black
It's from spring

November 11, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
ben8cv

brass Snap Hook

i don't think you did

do you ever shut the fuck up? you just post stupid shit all the time. i posted a god damn picture and you start shit. I couldve been a dickhead and posted it and acted like i was the shit for buying three jackets. I made a comment about getting extra box logos and you call me out for not have "swivtness" i defend myself and get called out so i proved it with a picture. seriously stop flexing on dudes on a fucking forum you're not the shit and stop talking like a 6th grade girl that just got her first phone and saying No1 and other fucking abbreviations, it makes you look like a fucking tool.
November 11, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
mrteebonilla

Elephant

and that CDG cool

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 11, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

brass Snap Hook

i don't think you did

do you ever shut the fuck up? you just post stupid shit all the time. i posted a god damn picture and you start shit. I couldve been a dickhead and posted it and acted like i was the shit for buying three jackets. I made a comment about getting extra box logos and you call me out for not have "swivtness" i defend myself and get called out so i proved it with a picture. seriously stop flexing on dudes on a fucking forum you're not the shit and stop talking like a 6th grade girl that just got her first phone and saying No1 and other fucking abbreviations, it makes you look like a fucking tool.

mission accomplished:
some1's mad
Compress ur writing then I'll read @ben8cv
November 11, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Elephant

and that CDG cool

You cop that trooper @mrteebonilla?
November 11, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
mrteebonilla

@rsomers6 hell na ha i already got one for this winter plus $50 cheaper (most likely just as warm)...it is dope though

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 11, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
bsm1017

my hat size is usually a 7 1/2...how would the troopers from this season fit??

Él Duderîno

November 11, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
suckmydeebeeze

my hat size is usually a 7 1/2...how would the troopers from this season fit??

like a toque with flaps down the side
November 11, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
suckmydeebeeze

brass Snap Hook

i don't think you did

November 11, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
LastCaress

Letting go of all my stuff. Will post a link when I get it all on here.

AND THE HIPPOS WERE BOILED IN THEIR TANKS...

November 11, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

brass Snap Hook

i don't think you did

@suckmydeebeeze cool cool coolcool cool cool cool cool
@ben8cv @ben8cv @ben8cv @ben8cv @ben8cv

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.