September 16, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
alfie17

suspended

Camo gonz jacket looks much better then I expected cool

its dope man, but the price wont be haha. at least $300. but usually all m51s are about that
you serious? I doubt it will be that much but we will see! Looks nice though cool

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

September 16, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
megustaleche

Hey guys, this has probably been already asked a lot and I'm sure it's considered as a wild guess but: does anyone have an idea when the Champion Parka will be out ? That parka is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time and probably is gonna be my only cop for this season (if I can get my hands on it of course). Thanks in advance.

Store only release

Hilarious man. Just hilarious.

I think it's funny how someone's always complaining about OF followers and kids who just jumped on supremes dick, yet you sit there and answer their stupid questions only making them more knowledgable about it. I don't get it

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 16, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
CHartman1221

I'm an idiot for sleeping on the Deco Shirt in Black.
September 16, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
oo135

you same here, i got the navy, don't want in large if anyone is interested. black is awesome!
September 16, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
alfie17

suspended

On the navy canvas coaches jacket can anyone confirm the colour of the S? Is it White or silver smile

September 16, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
thrillmatic

When will the rose beanies drop? That's all I'm hunting for, other than the 3 6 Mafia tee.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

September 16, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Favorite supreme item that you always wanted but cant get or couldn't afford?

Supreme college hoodie, headband, and roach clip.
I'm also curious to see some items from 1994-2002

yea the college hoodie is sick the most recent thing im pissed i slept on was the uptown hoodie when i looked at it and wasnt interested and saw it in person and was like in love with it but i couldnt find an xl black one for sale anywhere and then in general i love the varsity jackets but i cant convince myself to put out 400 on them haha.

I got a red college hoody for sale is pass as ds and I wish i got the uptown hoody too

Yea i need that uptown one day ill find it haha im also curious to see shit between 1994-2002 i dont think ive seen anything from before 2006

They didn't always stock supreme stuff, just like other brands stuff, not sure when they started making supreme though

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 16, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

When will the rose beanies drop? That's all I'm hunting for, other than the 3 6 Mafia tee.

How are we supposed to know?
And that already dropped

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 16, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
GucciDrawls

yea the college hoodie is sick the most recent thing im pissed i slept on was the uptown hoodie when i looked at it and wasnt interested and saw it in person and was like in love with it but i couldnt find an xl black one for sale anywhere and then in general i love the varsity jackets but i cant convince myself to put out 400 on them haha.

I got a red college hoody for sale is pass as ds and I wish i got the uptown hoody too

Yea i need that uptown one day ill find it haha im also curious to see shit between 1994-2002 i dont think ive seen anything from before 2006

They didn't always stock supreme stuff, just like other brands stuff, not sure when they started making supreme though

Yea not sure if one exists but is there a website or anything that just has a like link of every supreme item made and the years and seasons they were in I would spend days just looking through that haha a supreme history book. And while looking around for something like that i found the supreme website thing that shows all the shoes made. Supreme needs to do another nike trainer collab.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
StephonPurham

tryna trade this Duck Camo Camp for some heat, come correct with some offers
September 16, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
alfie17

suspended

by the supreme book supreme edition has exactly what your after lol !

Yea not sure if one exists but is there a website or anything that just has a like link of every supreme item made and the years and seasons they were in I would spend days just looking through that haha a supreme history book. And while looking around for something like that i found the supreme website thing that shows all the shoes made. Supreme needs to do another nike trainer collab.

September 16, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
GucciDrawls

@alfie17 really i completely forgot about the book i might have to look into it never even crossed my mind to buy the book lol im retarded
September 16, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
mcgotkicks

regret passing on that red and blue tnf expedition pullover. One of the best supreme collabs ever imo.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
huynh

Hype

wow man, your blog fucking sucks fat cock and your shit is ugly.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Hype

fuck outta here

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 16, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
mike who

As far as recent stuff goes, I'm mad that I couldn't grab an Imperial hoodie or Wave tee when they came out. If anyone has either in a large to let go at a reasonable price let me know.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
alfie17

suspended

Hype
that weak blog life might not make it cool

September 16, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

maroon paisley hoodie and camp, and a burgundy box logo. Also the SB's

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 16, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
domer

I want to get into the Atelier hoodie, but the style just reminds me of something you'd see being sold at a store tourists would visit while on vacation in North America sometime during the early 90s.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
projunt

We all feel the same way brotha.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
ventura

I want to get into the Atelier hoodie, but the style just reminds me of something you'd see being sold at a store tourists would visit while on vacation in North America sometime during the early 90s.

well 90s has been the trend lately
September 16, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
hooper

the atelier hoodie is ugly as fuck and was most likely designed in ms word. its getting hype because it isn't a box logo...
September 16, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
domer

well 90s has been the trend lately

Not every trend is a good one I suppose.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Trespace

Jebbia"s even said in an interview that he likes the 90s era a lot and a lot of his clothes have somewhat of a 90s feel to them so i guess that would make sense.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
domer

Jebbia"s even said in an interview that he likes the 90s era a lot and a lot of his clothes have somewhat of a 90s feel to them so i guess that would make sense.

Oh no, I completely appreciate that. I just feel the Atelier fringes on 90s tacky as appose to 90s dope as fuck, y'know?
September 16, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
eightducks

@hikarusupreme hey did you decide what box logo cw your going for? I think i'm gonna go with black, looks too clean.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
GucciDrawls

O shit i forgot about the playboy varsity jacket i wish i would have bought that shit so bad i got the pocket tee but still imo an amazing collab
September 16, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
ventura

@hikarusupreme hey did you decide what box logo cw your going for? I think i'm gonna go with black, looks too clean.

everyone's getting black
September 16, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
ILL.WILL

Anyone know if they do restocks on pocket tees?
September 16, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
odb.

If there was the Turquoise color again this year, you know that would be gone instantly due to all of the new Supreme dickriders due to Tyler, The Creator.

all colourways of box logos sell out instantly. shut the fuck up

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.