HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 9, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
howfly

suprised

instagram _burri

November 9, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
ivan

just registered to ask is anyone else's shipping from last thursday still on "Label has been created"?
fuck sandy

also @duskyrope why...obviously poor quality since they're shipping straight out of china...not even worth the $10+shipping...i would never even consider fake supreme as an option

@ichigo81 the TNF daypack is excellent...you can tell supreme was thinking about a bag that would be good for people who use skating as a method of transportation because it's nice and lightweight. it's small but very clean. just big enough to hold everything i need for classes, and the suede details are very nice. navy is by far the best c/w. the patches are really cool and like something found on a vintage trucker hat
November 9, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
lalala

corduroy camp has a semi shallow fit. BIG HEAD NIGGAS BEWARE

x

November 9, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
SilvioDante

@lalala damn thats bad news was hoping for a deep fit razz
November 9, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
SHARKlN

Following on from our first look a few weeks ago, today we can bring you a closer look at the 2012 fall/winter Adam Kimmel jumpsuit for Supreme. Despite deciding to take a 1-year break from his regular line, Kimmel has chosen to continue his work with Supreme and this season has opted to introduce one of his trademark pieces to his repertoire of Supreme collaborations. The jumpsuit looks set to be released in the next few weeks, with two colorways, black and navy available. Supreme branding has been kept to a minimum with only a small pocket tag used. A Japanese retail price of ¥39,900 JPY (approximately $500 USD) has been announced.

Source: GRIND
November 9, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
laurens1908

Best Forum Users,

I'm new here and introduce myself a little bit. I'm Laurens, 19 years old student and always searching for good Supreme stuff ;) I Live in the Netherlands so it's diffucult to buy Supreme from here. Does anyone know a good authorized Supreme seller who sent it to the Netherland.

Looking forward to the answer(s) smile
November 9, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
rhythmz

Best Forum Users,

I'm new here and introduce myself a little bit. I'm Laurens, 19 years old student and always searching for good Supreme stuff ;) I Live in the Netherlands so it's diffucult to buy Supreme from here. Does anyone know a good authorized Supreme seller who sent it to the Netherland.

Looking forward to the answer(s) smile

try the ebay resellers, the big name ones like uniquehypecollection, croatianstyle, xinstar-crashstreet, etc

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

November 9, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

4 color beanies dropping next week? Also I'm guessing box logos will drop on the 29th. And is there a release date for the AF1's? Thinkin about coppin them Camo joints...

Btw I'm in the market for a M black box logo hoodie, giraffe camp, and size 10.5 CDG vans lows. If anyone has one of these things or knows where I can get one hit me up. PayPal ready.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

November 9, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
rhythmz

4 color beanies dropping next week? Also I'm guessing box logos will drop on the 29th. And is there a release date for the AF1's? Thinkin about coppin them Camo joints...

Btw I'm in the market for a M black box logo hoodie, giraffe camp, and size 10.5 CDG vans lows. If anyone has one of these things or knows where I can get one hit me up. PayPal ready.

possible that muliticolors drop. not much left. black box hoodie is coming out why not wait? and monday we'll knw about collab

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

November 9, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
SurfaWAVE

does anyone know when the supreme champion collab dropping? been waiting for weeks
November 9, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
mike who

Has anyone successfully figured out how to fix Chrome's autofill settings in the webstore? ie: it filling in improperly.
November 9, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
jbrowne

does anyone know when the supreme champion collab dropping? been waiting for weeks

already dropped

November 9, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
xeric716x

Has anyone successfully figured out how to fix Chrome's autofill settings in the webstore? ie: it filling in improperly.

nope
November 9, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
stanpreme

can someone please post a fit pic of the snap front sweat?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

November 9, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
ChicagoLDRS

nope

Supreme just fuckin' w/ us...costed me an extra $200 on TNF :/

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 9, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
backlikethat

my snap hook shipped cool cool cool
November 9, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
darioc

Anyone know anything about a black cordura daypack, non-corduroy? I have to think it's fake... Patches are not the same...

November 9, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I can't wait to see fit pics of the sheep that buy that Supreme x Streets & Sanitation jumpsuit.

November 9, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
ben8cv

Following on from our first look a few weeks ago, today we can bring you a closer look at the 2012 fall/winter Adam Kimmel jumpsuit for Supreme. Despite deciding to take a 1-year break from his regular line, Kimmel has chosen to continue his work with Supreme and this season has opted to introduce one of his trademark pieces to his repertoire of Supreme collaborations. The jumpsuit looks set to be released in the next few weeks, with two colorways, black and navy available. Supreme branding has been kept to a minimum with only a small pocket tag used. A Japanese retail price of ¥39,900 JPY (approximately $500 USD) has been announced.

how is this even real.
November 9, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
ivan

Anyone know anything about a black cordura daypack, non-corduroy? I have to think it's fake... Patches are not the same...

i'm gonna call fake because the patches are different and the strap on the bottom is sewn in the wrong way. also it looks a little bit too small
November 9, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
seeingsounds

pretty sure its like that on all web browsers, iv copped on my iphone the last two drops and im out in less than 1 min and the info is never in the wrong place.
November 9, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
ChicagoLDRS

how is this even real.

Fuckin' DEAD at approx. $500. What the actual fuck?

November 9, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
Okay.

got one shirt in this huge back today...

Does this happen often?

where the azn girls at

November 9, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
Don Francisco

Who cares, it's just a bag.
November 9, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
SHARKlN

yeah but that's the japanese pricing. it'll be like $300 for us, which wouldn't even buy you a kimmel button down
November 9, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
ben8cv

how is this even real.

thats straight yen to usd conversation. Itll be like 300, but STILL
November 9, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
Anthos

how is this even real.

Unless i wanna fix my car in style...Fuck Outta Here

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

November 9, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
ben8cv

how is this even real.

Unless i wanna fix my car in style...Fuck Outta Here

I feel like getting your sizing right would be impossible.
November 9, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
brightsoles

i hear that welder look for 2013 is gonna be what's hot.
November 9, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
SilvioDante

some slipknot with style shit right there.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.