Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 8, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
touchdowntodd

site frozen?

debating cancelling my order for the arc in black ... hmmm .. if it will sell out ill keep it to flip if not might cancel

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 8, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
Do you even lift

Fucking hell, just seen Joey Essex promoting Supreme on his twitter. Can see it now, all the 'lads' in my area destroying the brand with no respect for it's heritage.

Hahahahaha go on Joey, banter boys have been on Supreme camps and tees for a while though. They can't afford anything more than that mind.

Anyway, did you not catch that Supreem thing he did a while back?
November 8, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
DaPark

Fucking hell, just seen Joey Essex promoting Supreme on his twitter. Can see it now, all the 'lads' in my area destroying the brand with no respect for it's heritage.

Late pass, his face was on a box logo poster earlier this year

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 8, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
tomo.

Late pass, his face was on a box logo poster earlier this year

Yea I know, he also wore the FW11 Snakeskin camp on TOWIE. Just attracts so many barry boys to the brand. I'm aware he's been into the brand for a while, although it went quiet so I hoped he'd moved on.

Oh well.
November 8, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
SHARKlN

Just click play, I've cued it up to the relevant part
November 8, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
rbbnz

Just click play, I've cued it up to the relevant part

fuck that was funny
November 8, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
zachmess

^ that wasn't funny at all . . .
November 8, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
ben8cv

^you dont got swivfness for 3 Box logos

heather grey L/S Pocket Tee
brass Snap Hook

threw in the snap hook, since i was already paying shipping on the pocket tee!

$100 for a long sleeve tee shirt and a snap hook?
Walmart you can spend $1 for the snap and $9 LS in grey. Cancel dat order quick!

I got three tnf jackets before the maroon sold out then ran out cards to use. i think ill be fine.
November 8, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
brightsoles

site frozen?

debating cancelling my order for the arc in black ... hmmm .. if it will sell out ill keep it to flip if not might cancel

holy fuck you suck. i seriously hate people like you. you only buy shit that you think will sell out so you can resell; then when it doesnt sell out you want to return your order. i wish i worked at supreme and figured out who you were so i could intentially fuck up every single order you put in.
man these new wave of kids into supreme are the fucking worst. no wonder SS went private.
November 8, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
SHARKlN

i wish i worked at supreme

lol
November 8, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
touchdowntodd

site frozen?

holy fuck you suck. i seriously hate people like you. you only buy shit that you think will sell out so you can resell; then when it doesnt sell out you want to return your order. i wish i worked at supreme and figured out who you were so i could intentially fuck up every single order you put in.
man these new wave of kids into supreme are the fucking worst. no wonder SS went private.

gtfo ... just thinkin outloud cause not sure ill like it in person and got offered a belt from a homie ive been wantin for a while could use the cash on that .. didnt buy just to flip .. if i like shit i keep it, but u cant tell me everything u see online you like jus as much in person ... gtmfo

and no kid here im proly older than u homie .. back the fuk outta my biz

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 8, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
MagnaDefender

hmmm, croc patch or altier?

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

November 8, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
kr00kd

brass Snap Hook

Walmart you can spend $1 for the snap and $9 LS in grey. Cancel dat order quick!

My dude bitches about the quality of this season but then only talks about buying tees and camps. No wonder you think the season sucks if thats all you're coppin. Talkin bout the jackets is season being weak? Fuckouttahere

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

November 8, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
bsm1017

brass Snap Hook

Sound like a broke nigga alert in this one, let that man buy what he wants it's his paper, get your money up or stfu should be the new motto for this thread, cut a lot of unnecessary bullshit out of here

Thanks bruh for backin me up...i got the money to spend on it and to be honest, the reason i get all the L/S shirts is cause the fit of Supreme shirts fit me the best..Wal Mart aint gon fit me well at all, im payin for the quality and the fit!

Él Duderîno

November 8, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
odb.

brass Snap Hook

Sound like a broke nigga alert in this one, let that man buy what he wants it's his paper, get your money up or stfu should be the new motto for this thread, cut a lot of unnecessary bullshit out of here

Thanks bruh for backin me up...i got the money to spend on it and to be honest, the reason i get all the L/S shirts is cause the fit of Supreme shirts fit me the best..Wal Mart aint gon fit me well at all, im payin for the quality and the fit!

are you sure about that?
November 8, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
donadamsky

Left:

good look, still need to cop neon box logo, dark purple 4 color, brown harris tweed camp and possibly timberland collab. maybe the blue sinclair hat too

November 8, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
BasedBlong

anyone knows if the camo tree backpack has a laptop compartment?

yes it does

Fuck yall

November 8, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
BakeandDestroy

jesus f/w 2012 seriously blows ass. like easily their worst season in long time

Ikr optimistic about S/S '13 tho, only copped 77 tee, rose beanie, Box logo and D&D camp.

Collabs are terrible, Camps were awful,Tees were the worst, Jackets are nonexistent

non existent? man the jackets have been the highlight of this season by far. good selection and good quality. the M-51 jacket i got is straight sex.
with exception of the champ collab i agree with you on that point. however, the tee's this season seem like pretty normal supreme to me. 36 tee, black jesus, red riding hood.....there's been some good shit. harris tweed camp....chip camo....d&d....there have been good camps too. salty!

Im gonna agree with you on this one. The M-51 might be my favorite jacket of the season. With the removable hood and lining its almost like 3 different jackets and the Gonz art completes it.
November 8, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
intellect

restock on the navy d&d trooper
November 8, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
demon

i got a supreme last supper hoody comin, CANT wait to rock thatshit
November 8, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
bobhall

brass Snap Hook

I got three tnf jackets before the maroon sold out then ran out cards to use. i think ill be fine.

i don't think you did
November 8, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
bleztone

whats the guess on the price for the down jackets?

BleztONE

November 8, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
papes

Got the green big logo. Was gonna get an arc logo but passed
November 8, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
roasthoggmann

ls grey pocket tee
camo sweatpants
and finally decided to grab a black metal plate hoodie.

and no camp caps means no line at LA cool

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

November 8, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
LilDeadboy

Wonder why the green big logo beanie is still sitting.

http://nasidious.tumblr.com/

November 8, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
backlikethat

really want an arc logo....
November 8, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
stanpreme

Left:

good look, still need to cop neon box logo, dark purple 4 color, brown harris tweed camp and possibly timberland collab. maybe the blue sinclair hat too

still want:
corduroy work pant,
blue box logo,
pile lined shirt
champion crew (maybe)

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

November 8, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
ben8cv

brass Snap Hook

i don't think you did

You want the picture i took? its tagged and everything. two green backpacks, a maroon one, a navy one, two maroon jackets, and a green jacket. I upload it sunday because my camera is at my house
November 8, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
mittens

love that champion parka. reminds me of clothes my mom and dad used to wear when i was like 4 haha
November 8, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
bleztone

anyone have the yen price of the puffy jackets?

BleztONE

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.