[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 16, 2012 @ 08:16
idk what color to choose www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gifura&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CEoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgifura.orzhk.org%2Fsrc%2F1332235315120.swf&ei=gt7zT7COIOe80QG63ZHHBg&usg=AFQjCNGrzyi4rBG4qKMMCI_lQk63kIqN0Q

Ban this fucking worthless piece of shit
Sep 16, 2012 @ 09:50
Hey guys, this has probably been already asked a lot and I'm sure it's considered as a wild guess but: does anyone have an idea when the Champion Parka will be out ? That parka is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time and probably is gonna be my only cop for this season (if I can get my hands on it of course). Thanks in advance.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 09:55
Hey guys, this has probably been already asked a lot and I'm sure it's considered as a wild guess but: does anyone have an idea when the Champion Parka will be out ? That parka is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time and probably is gonna be my only cop for this season (if I can get my hands on it of course). Thanks in advance.

Store only release

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Sep 16, 2012 @ 09:58
Originally posted by Inactive User

Store only release

Hilarious man. Just hilarious.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 10:16

no one knows around here. you just got to wait till a few days before thursday to hear some speculation or info on the drop. so just pray to based god and it might just come this drop smokeyface
Sep 16, 2012 @ 11:34
Okay thanks, I'll wait then.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 13:07
this is the last time I browse this thread at 6 in the fucking morning

I clicked that and I'm so tired I didn't even realize what was going on for like 5 seconds and then I almost died

I hope you're happy

BT1•BT2•SS•ST•SUFU•HB

Sep 16, 2012 @ 14:31

Real Tree shirt?

wasn't in preview was it?
Sep 16, 2012 @ 14:33

Dot shirt part of levis collab too.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 14:37

Real Tree shirt?

wasn't in preview was it?

naw, thats the chamois shirt:
Sep 16, 2012 @ 14:39
@0mar called the chamois shirt it's in the preview

edit: ^that quickness
Sep 16, 2012 @ 15:18
Anybody cop the wax tartan jacket, starting to grow on me, how's the quality or anybody seen in person
Sep 16, 2012 @ 15:45
Favorite supreme item that you always wanted but cant get or couldn't afford?
Sep 16, 2012 @ 15:53

nah b
Sep 16, 2012 @ 16:16
Do you think that the ss dunks for black cdg hoodie is a good trade? I'm wondering if i could get more than a hoodie out of em (i.e. add cash)
Sep 16, 2012 @ 16:26
hahaha my bad guys.

Article i read cited that dot shirt as levis collab. Don't believe everythign yuo read!

And must've missed the real tree shirt. Looks much better in a fit pic!

Would love to see a fit of the mechanics. wanna see how long it is.

EDIT: Must be the jacket in the real tree pic they're talking about???
Sep 16, 2012 @ 16:40
Do you think that the ss dunks for black cdg hoodie is a good trade? I'm wondering if i could get more than a hoodie out of em (i.e. add cash)

yeah make him add some cash. 50ish.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Sep 16, 2012 @ 16:49
I really hope this doesn't drop any time soon. I need to save for it

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Sep 16, 2012 @ 16:53

Supreme college hoodie, headband, and roach clip.
I'm also curious to see some items from 1994-2002
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:06
Did anyone Else see frank ocean on snl wearing some falcon hockey jersey? Potential drop?

That's such an old item smh
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:20

yea the college hoodie is sick the most recent thing im pissed i slept on was the uptown hoodie when i looked at it and wasnt interested and saw it in person and was like in love with it but i couldnt find an xl black one for sale anywhere and then in general i love the varsity jackets but i cant convince myself to put out 400 on them haha.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:57

yea the college hoodie is sick the most recent thing im pissed i slept on was the uptown hoodie when i looked at it and wasnt interested and saw it in person and was like in love with it but i couldnt find an xl black one for sale anywhere and then in general i love the varsity jackets but i cant convince myself to put out 400 on them haha.

I got a red college hoody for sale is pass as ds and I wish i got the uptown hoody too
Sep 16, 2012 @ 17:57
does supreme take a while to respond to email?

They never respond idk why
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:01
Originally posted by Inactive User

nah b

you're clearly a fucking idiot. the deco shirt is NOT dots. get your eyes checked kid.

and know your facts before trying to make someone else look stupid.

the levis collab WILL consist of two denim, two jackets, and a button up. which is pictured.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:04
that 8 ball jacket is fire
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:06
Camo gonz jacket looks much better then I expected smokeyface (Invalid img)

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:08
Camo gonz jacket looks much better then I expected smokeyface (Invalid img)

its dope man, but the price wont be haha. at least $300. but usually all m51s are about that

Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:09

I got a red college hoody for sale is pass as ds and I wish i got the uptown hoody too

Yea i need that uptown one day ill find it haha im also curious to see shit between 1994-2002 i dont think ive seen anything from before 2006
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:10

They never respond idk why

Cuz they couldnt be bother at all.
Sep 16, 2012 @ 18:11
Hope Clarks releases news tmr newsletter !!!!!!!!!!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.