Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 8, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
King Rewind

Anybody really fucked with the north face back pack in person for some reason that grand daddy purple or navy has caught my eye, might just be an end of season thing for me

i got one of each, purples by far the coolest color. Quality is unreal but its small. if you have money go for it

LOL this herb spent $408 on backpacks

He's only a herb cause you ain't getting the enough money to drop $408 on backpacks! Haha in the words of Hov "jealousy is a female trait. You mad you push dimes and he sell weight."
November 8, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
mrteebonilla

Anybody really fucked with the north face back pack in person for some reason that grand daddy purple or navy has caught my eye, might just be an end of season thing for me

i got one of each, purples by far the coolest color. Quality is unreal but its small. if you have money go for it

He's only a herb cause you ain't getting the enough money to drop $408 on backpacks! Haha in the words of Hov "jealousy is a female trait. You mad you push dimes and he sell weight."

WORD ppl hate on ppl on here for sendin mad money on shit...this is why America doesnt have as many stores as Japan

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 8, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
JayEffKay

I mean they're probably the same dicks in japan we just wouldnt be able to understand them lol
November 8, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
mobbyluii

S/S 2013

IG: @mobbyluii

November 8, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
Gorblata

AF1's midsole is thicker than a black mans chode

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 8, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
mrteebonilla

AF1's midsole is thicker than a black mans chode

sus

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 8, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
Ye'

Do the troopers fit big or small?
November 8, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
mrteebonilla

Do the troopers fit big or small?

i think they have diff. sizes....thats what ive heard...not 100% tho

November 8, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
suckmydeebeeze

mhm because buying 3 of the same backpack isnt just dumb as fuck.. its all about the money..
November 8, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
ben8cv

mhm because buying 3 of the same backpack isnt just dumb as fuck.. its all about the money..

well saying i resold all of them for 175 at my college and sold two of the jackets for 575 and one for 550. so yes you're right its all about the money. that 863 profit money to be exact cool No one would ever buy three colors of one backpack and keep all of them. Obviously i got them to resell and now i've paid for almost everything ive bought this season. If that makes me an herb then ill take it
November 8, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
mrteebonilla

well saying i resold all of them for 175 at my college and sold two of the jackets for 575 and one for 550. so yes you're right its all about the money. that 863 profit money to be exact cool

my nigga cool cool

little peak at the yellow/gold

November 8, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

well saying i resold all of them for 175 at my college and sold two of the jackets for 575 and one for 550. so yes you're right its all about the money. that 863 profit money to be exact cool No one would ever buy three colors of one backpack and keep all of them. Obviously i got them to resell and now i've paid for almost everything ive bought this season. If that makes me an herb then ill take it

That fact that you have to respond to this makes you a "herb".. if you get pape, why u letting everyone know ur stacks?
#LowkeySus
November 8, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
unemployed

anyone got a estimate price for the champion parka pullover?

not feeling like reading all those page
November 8, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
mrteebonilla

$148-$168

aye but i guess the arabic logo means, "praise allah" (asked someone who speaks arabic)

November 8, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Yung Urameshi

wtb or trade for bolt snapback any color pm me

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

November 8, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
rhythmz

makin life easy for you bro, no more than 160$ i promise you. im thinking 148$ tops. good luck tomorrow

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

November 8, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Ye'

People saying champion aint even dropping tomorrow???
November 8, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
ben8cv

That fact that you have to respond to this makes you a "herb".. if you get pape, why u letting everyone know ur stacks?
#LowkeySus

shit i dont get pape at all. i work a wage job in college to buy my shit but making a months work in a couple days is always exciting
November 8, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
unemployed

$148-$168

cool, thanks!
November 8, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
mrteebonilla

FINALLY a goood pic of the vienna lookin forward to gettin this tomorrow (last post for the night btw)

November 8, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

FINALLY a goood pic of the vienna lookin forward to gettin this tomorrow (last post for the night btw)

What else you got coming tony?
November 8, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
rhythmz

#LowkeySus

shit i dont get pape at all. i work a wage job in college to buy my shit but making a months work in a couple days is always exciting

same grind as you brother, keep it up. graduate and all the things will be there at the end

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

November 8, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
mrteebonilla

@rsomers6 kelly cord, black 77, and dominos (slept on black moses def. grew on me)

November 8, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
donadamsky

150 for the champion crew is butt-rape. wanted the red, but ill pass

November 8, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
skateny

@mrteebonilla Nigga, you live in this thread.
November 8, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
touchdowntodd

not gonna be able to be online tomorrow til 11 my time (12 NY time) proly ... FML

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 8, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
jkhazneh94

any guesses on what is dropping tomorrow?
November 8, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
Ye'

This is what I heard.
Waxed Cotton N3B 368
Leather Down Jacket 598
Arc Logo Thermal Hoodie 174
Sweat Pants 124
Snap Front Sweater 146
Heavy Window Pane Shirt 138
Longsleeve Pocket Tee 70
Dogs & Ducks Trooper 78
Big Logo Beanie 32
Snap Hook Keychain 20
Box Logo 148
November 8, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
solexsup

any guesses on what is dropping tomorrow?

box logos
champion collab
air force 1s
November 8, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
falsenaga

And then you woke up.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.