Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 16, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Wishlist: split hoodie in purp/black, red riding tee in any colorway but black, red motif camp, navy box logo hoodie, basic beanie or big logo beanie, snap hook keychain, flashlight keychain, ashtray, white realtree backpack, reflective top in white, and a rose sweater in grey.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 16, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
kuntakinte

The only thing i want this season is a big logo beanie

Coppin that in grey cool

Hoping too cop in either, green navy or yellow
September 16, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
huynh

Wishlist: split hoodie in purp/black, red riding tee in any colorway but black, red motif camp, navy box logo hoodie, basic beanie or big logo beanie, snap hook keychain, flashlight keychain, ashtray, white realtree backpack, reflective top in white, and a rose sweater in grey.

cool
September 16, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
ventura

How come the atelier is more than the other hoodies?

it’s the same as a box logo hoodie, just different logo
September 16, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

fuck is up with your typing?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 16, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Half of this been dropped

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 16, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
Panther.

fuck is up with your typing?

¿ʇnoqɐ buıʞןɐʇ noʎ ǝɹɐ ןןǝɥ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 16, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
gzathesoupartist

well then it wouldnt be the same as the box logo hoodie if the logo was different... cool
September 16, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
christopher.

me & my boy go to supreme to pick up these vans. got what we wanted cool #truuuu
the funny shit about this, charles put 2 look books in my bag cause no stickers left. Then when my boy pays up, im guessing Ty felt bad and reached over, picked up a business card and put it in his bag. Holy shit i have never laughed so hard in that store lol
nigga stop lying. you live in Texas now.
Either you tryna be cool with your fake Supreme stories, or you ain't the real Rico aka Hornyboi.
September 16, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
nochurch

Lmao @fuckinrevs is a funny nigga

9 thumbs down on my question tho sad

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

September 16, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
eightducks

leaning towards black box logo recently. on that black shit this winter.
Ya I'm feeling the black box logo too. I was planning on getting the gray one, but everyone has or is going for that cw.
September 16, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
jrich703

I wonder what the removable lining is on the M-51 jacket...?

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

September 16, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
Trespace

leaning towards black box logo recently. on that black shit this winter.
Ya I'm feeling the black box logo too. I was planning on getting the gray one, but everyone has or is going for that cw.

Cant decide between the black and grey box logo hoodie. I think most people go for those colorways every season though, except burgundy's pretty popular too but no burgundy this season.
September 16, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
CHartman1221

If there was the Turquoise color again this year, you know that would be gone instantly due to all of the new Supreme dickriders due to Tyler, The Creator.
September 16, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
The Ders

I wonder what resale will be on the box logos
September 16, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Trespace

If there was the Turquoise color again this year, you know that would be gone instantly due to all of the new Supreme dickriders due to Tyler, The Creator.

i remember when those dropped in f/w 09 i came home and saw a restock in that cw in XL and they sat there for a good while maybe like 20, 25 mins. If iirc it wasn't that popular of a colorway back then, funny how things change though.
September 16, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
CTorchid

Ironic
September 16, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
kevii

The 8 ball jacket looks like it has that stuff animal fur as the lining. You guys think it will be between 200-225?
September 16, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Anyone else agree that a red riding pullover would've been dope? cool

September 16, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
john0966

@kiranharrison They probably would've made one if they didn't have too many hoodies this season already.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

September 16, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
CHartman1221

Ironic

If you're implying that I am one of those people, you're just another ignorant piece of shit that thinks that the only way people find out about Supreme now is because of him.
September 16, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
whitecotton

I don't care that it's more. The quality of it will be amazing. It's a piece that I wanted since the lookbook dropped. I don't regret ordering one at all.

what the fuck is the 'rib gusset' that the description says it has? And how do you know the quality won't be just on par with the other hoodies?
September 16, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Blue hoodie is dope wtf haha

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 16, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
CHartman1221

I don't care that it's more. The quality of it will be amazing. It's a piece that I wanted since the lookbook dropped. I don't regret ordering one at all.

what the fuck is the 'rib gusset' that the description says it has? And how do you know the quality won't be just on par with the other hoodies?

Well the quality of any of their stuff is great. I was just adding that point to the fact that I don't care that it's $8 more than normal hoodies. Haha. But the Ribbed Gussets are like the end of the sleeves where it cuffs, as well as the bottom of the hoodie.
September 16, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
steff90

can anybody tell me how the l/s football top fits? Im 5'9" and got M, arriving next week
September 16, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
CTorchid

Ironic

If you're implying that I am one of those people, you're just another ignorant piece of shit that thinks that the only way people find out about Supreme now is because of him.

September 16, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
mcgotkicks

Well the quality of any of their stuff is great. I was just adding that point to the fact that I don't care that it's $8 more than normal hoodies. Haha. But the Ribbed Gussets are like the end of the sleeves where it cuffs, as well as the bottom of the hoodie.

idk about the quality portion. Some of the items supremes been releasing have been sketchy. For instance the sb's. Pretty shitty quality if u ask me. Even though it has to be the biggest drop in years. Also the quality of the camps. If u compare the older camps to the newer you can see a big difference in the flaws. Loose threads, wrinkled when you get it, Dirt marks on suede. Shit like that. So before you say that the quality on their stuff is great make sure u know your shit before saying dumb ass shit like that.
September 16, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
CHartman1221

idk about the quality portion. Some of the items supremes been releasing have been sketchy. For instance the sb's. Pretty shitty quality if u ask me. Even though it has to be the biggest drop in years. Also the quality of the camps. If u compare the older camps to the newer you can see a big difference in the flaws. Loose threads, wrinkled when you get it, Dirt marks on suede. Shit like that. So before you say that the quality on their stuff is great make sure u know your shit before saying dumb ass shit like that.

Lol... you must only buy your stuff used, fake, and from resellers then... I have never ordered anything that I didn't end up happy with from Supreme.
September 16, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
iAmSofaKing

does how does the Atelier hoodie fit? TTS or small? Caught in between a M and L

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 16, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
mcgotkicks

Lol... you must only buy your stuff used, fake, and from resellers then... I have never ordered anything that I didn't end up happy with from Supreme.

all im saying is quality is going down. Then again i bet you dont have shit before 2010

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.