[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Nov 03, 2012 @ 21:46
Okay seems like I need a proxy now since Supreme has changed their billing process. If anyone is able to PM me. Thanks

What did they change?
Nov 03, 2012 @ 21:49
re-stock on black 77 tee

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Nov 03, 2012 @ 21:56
Current stock @ SUPLA

Not.

Supreme heat camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183603/

Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:02
Current stock @ SUPLA

Not.

good one?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:04
Current stock @ SUPLA

Not.

smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:05
Okay seems like I need a proxy now since Supreme has changed their billing process. If anyone is able to PM me. Thanks

What did they change?

Billing address same as shipping
Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:07
@rsomers6 what hoodie?

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:08

What did they change?

been like that...

but we need ppl to sneak pics at SupNY/LA for stock info

Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:16
Current stock @ SUPLA

Not.

smokeyface

I have that baby blue beanie I wish I could pull off supreme beanies they always fit my head way to tight and make me look stupid as fuck
Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:22
Do you guys buy supreme for your girl every now and then ?

Yeah i buy every now and then if she likes the item

Depends if theres something nice. I got my gorl the snakeskin bag from last season

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:29
Post some of you're favorite Supreme Jackets (non-TNF)

All of thesesmokeyface smokeyface smokeyface[/q
M51 is sick but to spensive

Pin dot is dope but fit weird on me, i mailed mine out this AM to trade for a red leopard coaches

Red ventile is sick too, trading my chckered TNF for one i think

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:41
There's fake rose beanies on eBay already... smh
Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:42
There's fake rose beanies on eBay already... smh

before they even dropped

Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:51
Anyone else not get a tracking number yet?

where the azn girls at

Nov 03, 2012 @ 22:57
Won't get one until next week...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Nov 03, 2012 @ 23:37
@rsomers6 what hoodie?

split
Nov 03, 2012 @ 23:38
What did they change?

been like that...

but we need ppl to sneak pics at SupNY/LA for stock info

yep been like that.. you can still order from like germany tho with a german cc and ship it to an address in the states. don't know why they tell you that shipping address=billing address if you still can order from around the world smokeyface
Nov 03, 2012 @ 23:46
Got my zebra boonie tonight smokeyface but on another note finally opened my tnf shit and those backpacks are the biggest ripoff ive ever seen. shits tinier than anything ive ever seen
Nov 03, 2012 @ 23:48
^ tnf backpack worth it or not
Nov 03, 2012 @ 23:55
i just came from the supreme store in ny like 5 hours ago.gladly i was able to pick up the navy blue black moses shirt as well as the black vienna.very satisfied with both but the navy blue black moses looks crazy just off the simple fact tht it matches the stripes on issacs robe.may post pics
Nov 03, 2012 @ 23:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
Ordered two sets of Dominoes yesterday and they both shipped out this morning. Ordered two Rose Beanies on Thursday, and they haven't shipped yet. So much for shipping in chronological order.

Wth? I thought supreme doesn't allow you to buy two of the sane item..?

multiple card life
i too got 2 dominos

I heard it doesn't matter. If its going yi the same address then they'll cancel it...

Goes they were just buckin
Nov 04, 2012 @ 00:00
Wth? I thought supreme doesn't allow you to buy two of the sane item..?

multiple card life
i too got 2 dominos

I heard it doesn't matter. If its going yi the same address then they'll cancel it...

Who ever told you that doesn't know their shit. I've been able to place orders with different CC's to the same address just fine.
Nov 04, 2012 @ 00:05
multiple card life
i too got 2 dominos

Who ever told you that doesn't know their shit. I've been able to place orders with different CC's to the same address just fine.

ya i always use different CCs but send to the same address with the same name

Nov 04, 2012 @ 00:29
Why he kissing on the ugliest one tho blinkyeyes tongueface

thats because he was to short to reach the other ones

LOOKING FOR - SUPREME TEES SIZE M

Nov 04, 2012 @ 00:36
Threw my mountain shell on ebay, and the sussboy who copped it begged me to cancel the order cuz he a broke bitch. Now I can't relist cuz I'm over the monthly limit. lol ya boy just got tossed a L.
Nov 04, 2012 @ 00:38
Threw my mountain shell on ebay, and the sussboy who copped it begged me to cancel the order cuz he a broke bitch. Now I can't relist cuz I'm over the monthly limit. lol ya boy just got tossed a L.

resell karma
Nov 04, 2012 @ 00:38

DSC03825 by scumshytproto, on Flickr

heres my navy black moses and black vienna.i can honestly say i may pop the tags off of these real soon.
Nov 04, 2012 @ 00:47
Saw Jason Dill todau when I went to pick up my 77 and vienna tee. That dude is funny lol

"I would probably get beat up if any of the rastamons see me wearing this tee.." -iAmSofaKing

Nov 04, 2012 @ 01:05
Jason is short
Nov 04, 2012 @ 01:10
Just out of curiosity has anyone who got something online Thursday gotten an email confirmation yet
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.