[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 31, 2012 @ 23:43:28
Tmoro Tho

inside looks quilted and warm... tnf was dope but super thin and not suited for winter at all.
October 31, 2012 @ 23:47:30
Would it be wack to wear the last supper if you're not religious? What if someone was just really into davinci?

Yea bro cuz your really into davinci and just loves his paintings l0l
November 01, 2012 @ 00:00:48
Fuk. TNF was waiting for me at home. Open the box and what's inside? XL Metal plate hoodie. WTF? I'm so pissed. Wrote to Supreme but waiting hear back. This is the worst fuk up ever. Why couldn't they fuck up when it was something like a tshirt? Got three other TNFs coming to various addresses so hope those don't get fucked up as well. PISSED

perfect gif for thissmokeyface serves you right for buying 4 TNF jackets.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 01, 2012 @ 00:02:59
Do y'all really think the last supper tee will drop tomorrow?

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 01, 2012 @ 00:06:06
if champion parka does drop tomorrow what colors u getn?
November 01, 2012 @ 00:09:01
if the power is out in Soho, I assume the webstore will still update at 11:30 AM EST (as usual), correct?
November 01, 2012 @ 00:09:50
if champion parka does drop tomorrow what colors u getn?

Navy smokeyface
November 01, 2012 @ 00:12:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
if the power is out in Soho, I assume the webstore will still update at 11:30 AM EST (as usual), correct?

damn if you're trolling about tomorrow's drop then you must be reallllyyy nervous about your swiftness
November 01, 2012 @ 00:14:13
navy and black sell one for double prolly the navy cuz black is just too ill
November 01, 2012 @ 00:15:05
anyone selling his purple northface medium not rape price? still pissed that sold out in my cart
November 01, 2012 @ 00:16:25
i expected a last supper tee since we got the leaked pic before the season.

makes sense looking back with the arabic shit and what not

how does that camjan get the inside scoop??
November 01, 2012 @ 00:20:25
anyone selling his purple northface medium not rape price? still pissed that sold out in my cart

9 posts lol shut the fuck up
November 01, 2012 @ 00:22:37

49 posts lol shut the fuck up
November 01, 2012 @ 00:29:26
Fuk. TNF was waiting for me at home. Open the box and what's inside? XL Metal plate hoodie. WTF? I'm so pissed. Wrote to Supreme but waiting hear back. This is the worst fuk up ever. Why couldn't they fuck up when it was something like a tshirt? Got three other TNFs coming to various addresses so hope those don't get fucked up as well. PISSED

perfect gif for thissmokeyface serves you right for buying 4 TNF jackets.
Yeah. That's what you fuccin get po ass.
November 01, 2012 @ 00:31:29

49 posts lol shut the fuck up

224 post lol
November 01, 2012 @ 00:32:06
WELLP, thats another pick up I'll miss If the champion parka drops tmrw. due to over spending last week.

First Mechanics now this...Taking too many L's this season.

hansum is 4ever

November 01, 2012 @ 00:32:34
@lenryhouis If the TNF jacket isn't warm, then the Champion Parka is DEFINITELY not going to be warm.
Are you retarded? What logic are you following where a collaborative jacket with one brand defines how warm another collab jacket will be. Seriously. They are totally different, and just because the mountain shell isn't as thick as everyone expected means nothing to the thickness of the champion. Aside from the patch, I think it will be thick and warm and high quality.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 01, 2012 @ 00:39:27
Well at least Supreme didn't screw up my other orders. Other TNFs arrived safely. I got a large navy. I'm 6 foot 170lbs and it fits really nice. Put on a medium and it was a bit too fitted for me. Couldn't raise my arms comfortably. In the large I have more breathing room. I felt like the sleeves on the medium were too short as well. Here's a pic of the sleeve length when my arms are straight out in front of me. Still plenty long. On another note, the metal plate hoodie they accidentally sent is actually pretty nice. Material is on point.

haters

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

November 01, 2012 @ 00:41:24
What do you guys think is the ugliest piece Supreme has ever put out?
What a stupid question. Supreme's overall catalogue is fucking huge and without being able to reference it all how can you even answer that? Lets hear you answer I bet it's from the past two seasons teehee!
November 01, 2012 @ 00:41:50
What do you guys think is the ugliest piece Supreme has ever put out?

those napoleon dynamite lookin ass tees last season
November 01, 2012 @ 00:42:37
anyone interested in coppin' items quicker than autofill should pm ya boi.
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

#OYYOYSL
November 01, 2012 @ 00:43:06
@sqaurepixels why the fuck you so salty.
November 01, 2012 @ 00:44:28
Well at least Supreme didn't screw up my other orders. Other TNFs arrived safely. I got a large navy. I'm 6 foot 170lbs and it fits really nice. Put on a medium and it was a bit too fitted for me. Couldn't raise my arms comfortably. In the large I have more breathing room. I felt like the sleeves on the medium were too short as well. Here's a pic of the sleeve length when my arms are straight out in front of me. Still plenty long. On another note, the metal plate hoodie they accidentally sent is actually pretty nice. Material is on point.

lmfao this kids spent a grand on tnf

November 01, 2012 @ 00:45:41
@sqaurepixels why the fuck you so salty.

probably missed the north face so he's convincing himself the champion is better
November 01, 2012 @ 00:47:42
Does anyone know how much the Champion Parka is gonna be tho?
November 01, 2012 @ 00:49:07
What even is google
whattimeisthedrop2moropacifictime.

Ask Hurricane Sandy.
November 01, 2012 @ 00:49:45

I Hope they have free shipping at 12:30AM EST (as usual). I mean ya boy broke as fuck but looking out for all y'all

hansum is 4ever

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x