November 2, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

i'm always curious as to why something like the croc patch 5 panel sits so long. i thought that shit was dope and seeing as i didnt cop one during the summer, i picked up the purple one today. im suprised even that the atelier is still there. what is it that people don't like about these hats? the leather buckle? the non-box logo? or do i just like all of the non-hyped supreme gear? either way im cool with it because i never seem to have a problem getting my favorite items

Oh fuck didnt even realize the croc patch had a leather buckle.. oh well it was really the last thing i wanted this season so i copped. hows the leather buckle though? pics?

Atelier is def. a sleeper. Copped in black.
Croc patch price is a bit steep.

Pretty much. I love my black Atelier and wanted to cop the croc patch, but I paid $54 or whatever for the leather mesh-back last week and I'm not trying to spend that much on a hat again.
November 2, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
jacobsever

Stopped by SupLA today. Forgot about the drop this morning, and when I checked the website at 1, the dominos were already sold out. I have only been to the store once before and there was a line two blocks long. Today there wasn't anyone around. Fairfax was like a ghost town. But I snagged the dominos set. It's awesome, but I kind of wish it was a Double Nines set instead of a Double Sixes set. You can play more games with more people using 55 pieces instead of 24. Still cool though.

November 2, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
SHARKlN

JACOB HOW IS CALIFRONIAS?

IS IT EVERYTHING YO UWANTED AND MORE?
November 2, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
vis

Who thinks Lox Bogos will drop in November? I'm thinking first week of December

At this point I honestly hope they drop the box logos at some random time and date just to fuck with you guys

How come whenever anyone actually asks a legitimate question on drops on here, people just flame them?

people have already asked that question fuck-loads of times. it's not a legitimate question.
November 2, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
REVS

Stopped by SupLA today. Forgot about the drop this morning, and when I checked the website at 1, the dominos were already sold out. I have only been to the store once before and there was a line two blocks long. Today there wasn't anyone around. Fairfax was like a ghost town. But I snagged the dominos set. It's awesome, but I kind of wish it was a Double Nines set instead of a Double Sixes set. You can play more games with more people using 55 pieces instead of 24. Still cool though.

This nigga is seducing little girls into his house to play with his new "dominos".

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 2, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

This nigga is seducing little girls into his house to play with his new "dominos".

i don't wanna get into anything here, but didn't he travel from illinois to cali to meet a 16 or 17 y/o girl that he met on the internet?
November 2, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
REVS

i don't wanna get into anything here, but didn't he travel from illinois to cali to meet a 16 or 17 y/o girl that he met on the internet?

Oh they met over the internet? Yea I heard he met her at a Hannah Montana concert while he was "taking his brother" (when we all know he just wanted to find some tween-puss.)

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 2, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
whatisthis

People sleeping on the purple Rose beanie.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

November 2, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

People sleeping on the purple Rose beanie.

best colorway imo.
November 2, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
foreigner

Oh they met over the internet? Yea I heard he met her at a Hannah Montana concert while he was "taking his brother" (when we all know he just wanted to find some tween-puss.)

November 2, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Black Adam

that gif is killing me! sooo fuckin funny
November 2, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
CampCapper123

i'm always curious as to why something like the croc patch 5 panel sits so long. i thought that shit was dope and seeing as i didnt cop one during the summer, i picked up the purple one today. im suprised even that the atelier is still there. what is it that people don't like about these hats? the leather buckle? the non-box logo? or do i just like all of the non-hyped supreme gear? either way im cool with it because i never seem to have a problem getting my favorite items

im right there with you on that one some of my favorite pieces are the ones that sit for a long time, like last year some of the coolest shit dropped and sat for a week or two and now everyone is fiendin for it like the paisley or uptown hoodies. in my opinion the leather buckle makes the hat for me, like last year picked up the waxed canvas 5 panel still one of my favorite and most worn hats to this day and it sat for weeks. hahaha anyways swooped on a grey 77 tee todaycool
November 2, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
yungmf

suspended

people are fiending for uptown hoodies? lol and i do remember shit sitting on the webstore like the thrasher coach
November 2, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
jacobsever

thats tight you actually play dominoes, most herbs on this site copped it for the wooden box

That's an expensive wooden box. But yeah, been playing dominos with my family during holidays and shit for as long as I can remember.

November 2, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
CampCapper123

people are fiending for uptown hoodies? lol and i do remember shit sitting on the webstore like the thrasher coach

hahaha not as much now or at all now really but i remember there was a mad scramble to find one once they sold out
November 2, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
Black Adam

@yungmf
I missed the uptown hoodie drop. Wish I didn't. It's sexy as fuck!
November 2, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
mittens

Damn. All those tees are really nice. Everyone's sleeping on the Independent jacket! Is it just me or is that piece sick? Broke AF this week though. Guess I didn't listen to enough Lil B.
November 2, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
esjay

wanted the independent zip up , price is way too high tho

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

November 2, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
foreigner

Damn. All those tees are really nice. Everyone's sleeping on the Independent jacket! Is it just me or is that piece sick? Broke AF this week though. Guess I didn't listen to enough Lil B.

saw some redneck looking dude in a truck wearing a similar looking independant jacket with that big cross on the back. eh, not for me.
November 2, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
CampCapper123

i think the button up is better than the jacket
November 2, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
RubRub

@spvceghost it's just you son

Interested in AirMax

November 2, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
Black Adam

people sleeping on the sweater vest. Shit's ill!
November 2, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
Panther.

oh god yall over here at the supreme thread too funny

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

November 2, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
xafriaf

im right there with you on that one some of my favorite pieces are the ones that sit for a long time, like last year some of the coolest shit dropped and sat for a week or two and now everyone is fiendin for it like the paisley or uptown hoodies. in my opinion the leather buckle makes the hat for me, like last year picked up the waxed canvas 5 panel still one of my favorite and most worn hats to this day and it sat for weeks. hahaha anyways swooped on a grey 77 tee todaycool
Grey 77 is the best colorway IMO. I picked that up today too
November 2, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
chriscosta

Black 77 and Navy Rose. Ain't even mad. Tee's were nice. I'm tired of Supreme x Independent though.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

November 2, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
Black Adam

oh god yall over here at the supreme thread too funny
Get back to your art history homework!
November 2, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
Black Adam

@foreigner
what is that gif from?
November 2, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
sonicman

im astonished the TNF backpacks are still in stock. the ones from the summer restocked like a million times and still sold out faster. even those terrible roller bags sold out and they were $200. On a 1 to 10 id say the new backpacks are a 9 and the summer ones were like a 4. Shit doesnt make sense...

agreed 100% i cop'd it 1 minute after it dropped thinking it was gonna sell out and now I'm even happier!
people will be all:
Why are you happy that your TNF is still available, it's unpopular!

I'm:
because now I'm a hypebeast-hipster not a hipster> hypebeast. cool

That's an expensive wooden box. But yeah, been playing dominos with my family during holidays and shit for as long as I can remember.

same wish it wasn't sold out to re-sellers and box needers

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

November 2, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
kayyyak

The quiet life tie dye cord camp cap is way nicer than sup's cord camp imo

سبحان

November 2, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
dimaryp

I don't know if this has been posted but
in case anyone was wondering where the quilted 5 panel inspiration is from...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.