Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 1, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
jetageoflotus

navy 77,
white vienna,
navy rose.
cool

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

November 1, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
Vici.

@steak
medium.
November 1, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
formulalopez

umm wut

Need dat

i bet the clip breaks/creates a gap and becomes unusable within a month.
My flashlight ripped the day after i got it and from then on I vowed to never buy anything that isn't an article of clothing from supreme.

。・゜・\(◉◡◉)/・゜・。

November 1, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
projunt

Black Vienna. c:
November 1, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
.Lord.

Just got my burgundy TNF jacket (XL). I'm about 6"1,175 and the length is good, but it is a bit wide. Pockets are kind of weird regarding how high they are, but nothing too bad. Still debating whether I should keep it or not.
November 1, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
tomo.

got my nf jackets in today. the dark purple is exactly like the dark purple from the arc crew.. i was wearing both lol.
anyways, i like the navy one.
at first i thought ya'll were just complaining about the fit and stuff.. but i sort of understand.
wtf pockets. why are they so damn high. can't put your hands in them lol.
really wide at the bottom.. drawstrings don't help that much.
i was wearing it over the arc crew. layering feels good tho. like the random suede accents. don't like the dust marks.
for everyone feining for fit pics (5' 8" 130):

Glad I got the large now, medium would fit a little short/high for me @ 5'8.
Agree with the pockets though, it is a bit irritating and the suede accents are great.
November 1, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
_____

white 77 tee.
November 1, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
zevlove

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Hip-Hop-Unisex-Supreme-Rose-Beanies-Winter-keep-warm-knit-wool-Cotton-Hats-/271092959965?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item3f1e664add

well that was quick

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

November 1, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
slap

@zevlove

old news.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

November 1, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
jetageoflotus

"If you have not placed an order but would like some stickers, please send $5.00 cash and a self addressed stamped envelope to our warehouse address below and we will send you 5 box logo stickers."- FAQ

Has anyone ever actually done this? o.o
/

yes.

edit: keep it on the DL lol
sell them for 5 each ahha and get more

November 1, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
etzel

"If you have not placed an order but would like some stickers, please send $5.00 cash and a self addressed stamped envelope to our warehouse address below and we will send you 5 box logo stickers."- FAQ

im sure someone has

lol @ all the people who buy these and sell the stickers for 5 each to kids who think they've got a fat bargain
November 2, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Jollibee.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Hip-Hop-Unisex-Supreme-Rose-Beanies-Winter-keep-warm-knit-wool-Cotton-Hats-/271092959965?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item3f1e664add

well that was quick

FAWWWK I COULD HAVE JUST COPPED THESE!! NO ONE COULD TELL IF THEY FAKE O NOT
November 2, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
walletx

black corduroy camp and some rose beanies restocked

www.homageband.bandcamp.com

November 2, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
jetageoflotus

im sure someone has

lol @ all the people who buy these and sell the stickers for 5 each to kids who think they've got a fat bargain

no its called taking advantage of selling them to get 5 more bucks. free money pretty much.

November 2, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
john0966

No need when you get 4 trillion box logo stickers from buying so much shit every season. lol

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

November 2, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
RubRub

A lot of y'all need to stop buying so much Sup and buy some food! Y'all too frail I swear

Interested in AirMax

November 2, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
hypehank

Who thinks Lox Bogos will drop in November? I'm thinking first week of December
November 2, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
xafriaf

On my order I got a confirmation but not in the form of an email. Same thing just at the end of the checkout with my shipping number.
November 2, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
hypehank

At this point I honestly hope they drop the box logos at some random time and date just to fuck with you guys

How come whenever anyone actually asks a legitimate question on drops on here, people just flame them?
November 2, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
ben8cv

At this point I honestly hope they drop the box logos at some random time and date just to fuck with you guys

How come whenever anyone actually asks a legitimate question on drops on here, people just flame them?

because every question is about fucking box logos. check every fucking thursday morning on the supreme ldn facebook page and youll have a few hours to prepare to attempt a purchase.
November 2, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
yonge&stclair

i'm always curious as to why something like the croc patch 5 panel sits so long. i thought that shit was dope and seeing as i didnt cop one during the summer, i picked up the purple one today. im suprised even that the atelier is still there. what is it that people don't like about these hats? the leather buckle? the non-box logo? or do i just like all of the non-hyped supreme gear? either way im cool with it because i never seem to have a problem getting my favorite items

overdose.

November 2, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
ChicagoLDRS

he has in black too..
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/345

Looks so much more dope w/o the PE logo on the back.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 2, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
AD MCMXCVII

just copped a supreme hammer
November 2, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
foreigner

WHEN DO BOX LOG-

just kidding guys, I don't care about that shit. how's everyone doing on here, been lurking and finally made an account. pretty interested in the champion parka.. hope it will be warm.
November 2, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
thomaslicious

just copped a supreme hammer

pics

November 2, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
foreigner

i'm always curious as to why something like the croc patch 5 panel sits so long. i thought that shit was dope and seeing as i didnt cop one during the summer, i picked up the purple one today. im suprised even that the atelier is still there. what is it that people don't like about these hats? the leather buckle? the non-box logo? or do i just like all of the non-hyped supreme gear? either way im cool with it because i never seem to have a problem getting my favorite items

well, different people have different tastes but really, you said it yourself. they weren't hyped and hyped gear obviously sells more.
November 2, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
yungmf

suspended

Oh fuck didnt even realize the croc patch had a leather buckle.. oh well it was really the last thing i wanted this season so i copped. hows the leather buckle though? pics?
November 2, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
whitecotton

I hope they just don't drop the box logos this season to fuck with everyone who thirsts for them so bad.
November 2, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
veryrareandbased

Oh fuck didnt even realize the croc patch had a leather buckle.. oh well it was really the last thing i wanted this season so i copped. hows the leather buckle though? pics?

Atelier is def. a sleeper. Copped in black.
Croc patch price is a bit steep.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 2, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
esjay

people thristy for the camps , forget that they actually make other nicer hats .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.