[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 30, 2012 @ 06:10:19
@veryrareandbased What time did you cop?

8 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 30, 2012 @ 06:29:29
What's good with the rose beanies? They dropping Thursday? Cuz if so I'm picking them up but I hope they don't cuz I want that Issac Hayes shirt.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 30, 2012 @ 06:44:37
@veryrareandbased What time did you cop?

Thursday 11am. I know that shit is done. LOL I just want my money back if it is. real shit

hansum is 4ever

October 30, 2012 @ 06:46:57
I know some one asked for fit pic of the grey split, and I haven't seen any so here

Size large, fits slim

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 30, 2012 @ 06:47:55
That looks absolutely retarded.
October 30, 2012 @ 06:54:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
I know some one asked for fit pic of the grey split, and I haven't seen any so here

Size large, fits slim

Ok now post it at the wdywt
October 30, 2012 @ 06:57:14
@justsayray I'm wearing pajama bottoms lol, just got it tonight from my girls after work

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 30, 2012 @ 07:09:33
good luck to all the people on east coast trying to cop this thursday
October 30, 2012 @ 07:20:34
i wonder how the company feels when they had a retroed design
(Invalid img)
October 30, 2012 @ 07:20:35
Fuck it, I'll just skate down there.
October 30, 2012 @ 08:24:47
been rockin the leopard print for a bit. its some sick shit...get hella compliments on it

October 30, 2012 @ 08:41:46
77 tee dropping in purple is awesome news. Anyone know the idea behind the 77 logo? there's always some type of inspiration...

talking heads debut album released in 1977 was called 77.

this is the art for the single "psycho killer"

good look. another random-ass inspiration executed perfectly lol

October 30, 2012 @ 13:26:56
@lups can you please ban boxlogoboy? He doesn't contribute anything and he's not funny.
October 30, 2012 @ 13:38:22
Hahaha fucking boxlogoboy.. delete this "trolling" account you cunt
October 30, 2012 @ 14:03:22
@hufoversupreme

do you think you could give us our chances at copping the different box logo colorways again? I think there's been some heavy speculation in the acid green market, just checkin in case i have to shift my margins or re-allocate assets.
October 30, 2012 @ 14:12:38
REVS
Originally posted by Inactive User
@hufoversupreme

do you think you could give us our chances at copping the different box logo colorways again? I think there's been some heavy speculation in the acid green market, just checkin in case i have to shift my margins or re-allocate assets.

I like where you're heads at Shark, but you don't need to worry about those numbers. Cause you have one thing half these dudes don't have. You have jva swivftness, and with jhis swivftness, you cwap...you cwap with jhis swivftness, making yourself able to cwap any color way. smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 30, 2012 @ 15:33:52
Its not even raining in Philly anymore...i dunno why you are getting rustled jimmies about Thursday already

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x