September 15, 2012 @ 11:23 AM
psca

Anyone that buys a football top and doesn't use it to play football in is a fuckin herb.
September 15, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
Enjoi

Anyone that buys a football top and doesn't use it to play football in is a fuckin herb.

you are mentally retarded.
September 15, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
bleztone

This, they are ugly as fuck too.
This season dissapointed me.
RIP Supreme
only new box logos can save it.

lol this is a joke right? SMH

BleztONE

September 15, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

RIP Supreme

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 15, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

STFU

September 15, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
ben8cv

Totally off topic but just looking at older shit and a boonie hat in ss13 would be fucking awesome
September 15, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
lil curtis

restock on vans

we love jesus, but you'da learn a lot from satan ;)

September 15, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
32andgrandma

September 15, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
JayEffKay

restock on vans

been there since last night.
September 15, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

September 15, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
odb.

that's ricco

www.facebook.com/freethehomiecharles

what a fag. if I worked at supreme I would just straight up refuse you service on account of you being the biggest herb.
September 15, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
JayEffKay

lol at these niggas still being salty since last season's shit
September 15, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
REVS

Hop back on SWO with kitty you faggot.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 15, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Isn't this a guy from those Facebook groups, look at those frail arms

why is this on facebook

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 15, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
bridger

copped those vans on the restock cool
September 15, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
REVS

Because Naseem can't go without having a facebook profile picture with some sort of article of Supreme in it.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 15, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
eightducks

Does anyone know the exact measurements of a box logo hoodie? I just got my Cairo in a medium and it doesnt fit super tight or baggy. I kind of like it a little baggy. The length is okay. Im about 5'8-5'9 and 150 pounds. Should i get large if I want to get the bow logo or the split? sorry for asking this question and thanks
September 15, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
Sure Faust

Waiting on the camouflage chamois to drop, haven't heard much hype for it, but I think they'll be incredible.
Thinking about that backpack still, anyone have a review on it? Is it worth the money?
This shit is getting off topic son, who the fuck cares about herbs, just ignore their comments.

SUP

September 15, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
eightducks

@steak im just saying like are the measurements on the cairo going to be the same as the box logo or split?
September 15, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
jamez9

pics of atelier soon, i wanna see that hood embroidery.

i'm, still so mind fucked as to why all the ateliers are sitting... one of the best pieces this season.

i think its cuz all the herbs holdin off for the hyped up box logo and don't have money to get both
September 15, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
Juliu5

suspended

RIP Supreme

September 15, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Attractant

I've seen kids in my area wear a torches camp and a red balloon lodge.....

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 15, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
drewflow

Next weeks drop is heat...
September 15, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
Panther.

has anyone gotten a tracking number from there order on thursday yet?

did mommy buy you the zebra camp cap?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 15, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
Mr_Chukes

There is so many things just sitting there compared to last season.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
rumee24

no i did with my money that i made (:

try to do everything tyler is doing.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
ben8cv

Damn I ordered both types of vans but now I don't want them...Can I cancel my order and get my money back?

yes, call the warehouse

no

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/faq

LOL Actually I just called and cancelled...I was surprised. I'd rather bank the almost 200 bucks I dropped on those vans and buy something else later. I can always get some more vans for cheaper later.

if everyone else was jizzing over 'em you woulda kept em tho

Maybe if they would have sold out super fast like the SBs did. That's what I thought was going to happen. Then I could have resold for 2x the price or maybe more. I copped a black atelier that I'm keeping though. I don't think the atelier had dropped at 11 est cause I didn't notice it until much later, or maybe I just didn't notice it at first. I had copped the vans beforehand thinking that was all I was going to buy from this drop. After I saw the atelier I had to get it and then I felt stupid dropping almost 350 bucks on this drop so I reconsidered purchasing the vans since I want the m51, the big ass black and white jacket, and the split pullover, and I'm on a budget so...yeah.

you are a fucking retard. it's people like you that is everything that's wrong with supreme. please go dickride the next fashion trend and leave this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VANS-X-SUPREME-Metallic-Old-Skool-Sz-10-5-NEW-Rare-Limited-Collabo-dunk-/160882607429?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item257559c545

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-BOX-LOGO-VANS-OLD-SCHOOL-92-REISSUE-METALLIC-GREEN-11-COMME-SAFARI-CDG-/271059115828?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f1c61df34

And I had the black ones too...and look they're going for double the retail...yeah...and I don't see how I'm dickriding a brand that I've worn for years...All I did was cancel the vans cause I saw the atelier after the fact and didn't feel like spending all that money. If I'm gonna have to choose between vans or a hoodie I'm gonna go with the hoodie cause all I really wear is hoodies anyways. My paycheck is only so much holmes, I wasn't about to blow an extra 200 and put my faith in reselling the vans if I didn't have to. I don't see what's wrong with that.

If you're mad at me for thinking that I buy Supreme just to resell it for a profit then I don't even know why you're mad cause I don't even do that. I buy the shit to wear it, and have been for years...I got box logos, OG collegiate hoodies, the tron flannel, and camps that I'll probably never get rid of. So don't go whining about people like me being the fact that you have to pay double to get what you want from Supreme bruh...

Dumbfuck just because someone puts something at a price double of retail doesnt mean someones gonna buy it. Both those links are buy it now and no one has touched them so shut the fuck up, i could buy a flashlight keychain and put it at buy it now $300, doesnt mean thats what resell value is.

How the fuck you know what the resale value is anyways? The shit's been out for one day. If you look on ebay everyone has the shit at that price so once it all sells out if someone is gonna wanna buy it they're going to have to pay those prices. If you put a flashlight keychain for 300 no one would buy it retails for 12 bucks to start with, you're not gonna mark the shit up by that much. Plus it's been up and hasn't sold out yet. A fucking Supreme leopard towel that came with a magazine is going for 80-100 bucks. You don't think people wouldn't pay outrageous prices for something just cause it came from Supreme? If you wanna buy the SBs that dropped in the S/S collection you're gonna need to shell out like 500 bucks

I know resell isnt double for those lame ass shimmery weak shit vans. shit has been out for a day and you can still buy half the colors because know one fucking wants them. everyone is posting prices that high because the only people that would ever buy those for resale are herbs that dont know shit about supreme and were like "omg i got the webstore update email at 11:15 and the new preme vans are still in stock, gonna cop those vans for resell cause theyre fire" no fucking shit im not gonna put a keychain up for 300 dollars i was making fun of your stupid ass who thought he could sell those vans above retail. the leopard towel is worth 80-100 bucks because asap wore that shit and that adds value to some people. its still a cool item and im not doubting supreme has some cool shit that definitely gains value but it doesnt mean everything is. the leopard print northfaces are worth a lot but some people are still fucking tripping if they think people are gonna sell for 1500 on ebay. if youre really comparing these vans the the sbs from the summer then you need to go buy some god damn obey then choke on your own fucking dick
September 15, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
rumee24

your pissed cus i didnt buy ur hat

1. it's the zebra hat that you went for instead lol
2. I like it so I'll either keep it or wait for another buyer.
3. My name isn't Eric Leavitt.
September 15, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
ben8cv

zebra hat will be saught after my nigga there just overlooked atm

yeah the fuck right, you and the dude who think those vans are worth shit should go start a fucking club
September 15, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
rumee24

zebra hat will be saught after my nigga there just overlooked atm

Maybe it will be but I can just go to the store on Fairfax and pick one up probably since at most stores they've been sitting. and they might do a restock online. I wouldn't even go for it though since it's so ugly.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.