Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 1, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
vis

anyone selling his purple northface medium not rape price? still pissed that sold out in my cart

9 posts lol shut the fuck up
November 1, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
TASK

anyone selling his purple northface medium not rape price? still pissed that sold out in my cart

49 posts lol shut the fuck up
November 1, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
squarepixels

Fuk. TNF was waiting for me at home. Open the box and what's inside? XL Metal plate hoodie. WTF? I'm so pissed. Wrote to Supreme but waiting hear back. This is the worst fuk up ever. Why couldn't they fuck up when it was something like a tshirt? Got three other TNFs coming to various addresses so hope those don't get fucked up as well. PISSED

perfect gif for thiscool serves you right for buying 4 TNF jackets.
Yeah. That's what you fuccin get po ass.
November 1, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

49 posts lol shut the fuck up

224 post lol
November 1, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
veryrareandbased

WELLP, thats another pick up I'll miss If the champion parka drops tmrw. due to over spending last week.

First Mechanics now this...Taking too many L's this season.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 1, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
squarepixels

@lenryhouis If the TNF jacket isn't warm, then the Champion Parka is DEFINITELY not going to be warm.
Are you retarded? What logic are you following where a collaborative jacket with one brand defines how warm another collab jacket will be. Seriously. They are totally different, and just because the mountain shell isn't as thick as everyone expected means nothing to the thickness of the champion. Aside from the patch, I think it will be thick and warm and high quality.
November 1, 2012 @ 12:39 AM

Inactive

Well at least Supreme didn't screw up my other orders. Other TNFs arrived safely. I got a large navy. I'm 6 foot 170lbs and it fits really nice. Put on a medium and it was a bit too fitted for me. Couldn't raise my arms comfortably. In the large I have more breathing room. I felt like the sleeves on the medium were too short as well. Here's a pic of the sleeve length when my arms are straight out in front of me. Still plenty long. On another note, the metal plate hoodie they accidentally sent is actually pretty nice. Material is on point.

haters

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

November 1, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
squarepixels

What do you guys think is the ugliest piece Supreme has ever put out?
What a stupid question. Supreme's overall catalogue is fucking huge and without being able to reference it all how can you even answer that? Lets hear you answer I bet it's from the past two seasons teehee!
November 1, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
suckmydeebeeze

What do you guys think is the ugliest piece Supreme has ever put out?

those napoleon dynamite lookin ass tees last season
November 1, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
superb

anyone interested in coppin' items quicker than autofill should pm ya boi.
cool cool cool

#OYYOYSL

~( wavy )~

November 1, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Stackies

@sqaurepixels why the fuck you so salty.
November 1, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
suckmydeebeeze

Well at least Supreme didn't screw up my other orders. Other TNFs arrived safely. I got a large navy. I'm 6 foot 170lbs and it fits really nice. Put on a medium and it was a bit too fitted for me. Couldn't raise my arms comfortably. In the large I have more breathing room. I felt like the sleeves on the medium were too short as well. Here's a pic of the sleeve length when my arms are straight out in front of me. Still plenty long. On another note, the metal plate hoodie they accidentally sent is actually pretty nice. Material is on point.

lmfao this kids spent a grand on tnf
November 1, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
ben8cv

probably missed the north face so he's convincing himself the champion is better
November 1, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
cheesywaa

Does anyone know how much the Champion Parka is gonna be tho?
November 1, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
projunt

What even is google
whattimeisthedrop2moropacifictime.

Ask Hurricane Sandy.
November 1, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
veryrareandbased

if the power is out in Soho, I assume the webstore will still update at 11:30 AM EST (as usual), correct?

I Hope they have free shipping at 12:30AM EST (as usual). I mean ya boy broke as fuck but looking out for all y'all

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 1, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
JS5

Does anyone know how much the Champion Parka is gonna be tho?

How would anyone know?

IG: @JStrathern

November 1, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
RubRub

Rose beanie tomorrow

Interested in AirMax

November 1, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
PlaboY

damn...Champion shit drops tomorrow too???

i'm gonna have a hard time grabbing that plus the tees from my iphone...
November 1, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
napps.

So champion, box logos, new tees including last supper tee and rose beanie? nah son.

take pictures and shit

November 1, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
CTorchid

Lol
November 1, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
john0966

^That pic screams "hey everyone, I own a Rolex!" What a fag.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

November 1, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^That pic screams "hey everyone, I own a Rolex!" What a fag.

seriously who posts a fit pic of their wrist
November 1, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
JayEffKay

If you look at canjams pic, its the BLACK supper as well on the hoodie. Did we have the black supper on our hoodies ? Or was it on the front ? Ok.
November 1, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
pattshreds

Lol

your grammar got a lot better between your last post and this post lol. im guessing you
have poor gramar when youre pissed off?

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

November 1, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
Gorblata

if last supper drops im tryna get it in forest green or navy
either that or 77

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

November 1, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
christopher.

what would you guys pay for a DS Hennessy jersey? no more than 300?
November 1, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
JayEffKay

Rose beanie actually is dropping tomorrow. web.stagram.com/n/supreme_flips

I've been following that dude for a while and so far he's never been wrong.

Notice he uploaded the pic after we began talking about it on the thread. Might just be a coincidence, Respect his hustle tho, he on point about the beanies
November 1, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Rose beanie actually is dropping tomorrow. web.stagram.com/n/supreme_flips

I've been following that dude for a while and so far he's never been wrong.

Notice he uploaded the pic after we began talking about it on the thread. Might just be a coincidence, Respect his hustle tho, he on point about the beanies

Hook us up w tht drop info ma dude
November 1, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
squarepixels

probably missed the north face so he's convincing himself the champion is better
Actually no, and who gives..the jacket ain't even that nice bruh, I bought it for myself, to keep. Not to turn around and sell for a quick dollar. It's another company's idea and product, buying clothes to resell in my opinion is some plagiarizing copyrighted chump changing ass bull shit that hype beast faggots try and do because they can't afford the threads to begin with.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.