Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 31, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
mrteebonilla

anyone use their supreme sticker as their bumper sticker lmao

mac miller

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 31, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
slytendencies

Only thing left this season that I want is an 8ball jacket but ima wait to see if box logos drop this Thursday cause If they do I'll buy two and sell one so it'll pay for both of them and the jacket.cool
October 31, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
donadamsky

monopoly X supremecool

Hungry Hungry Hippos x Supreme

DC fitteds x Supreme

Kleenex x Supreme

gotta jerk off in style. i prefer puffs though...

October 31, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Red Leather/mesh 5 panel
4 color beanie or big logo beanie
Snap hook key chain
Red or blue harris tweed
Black, white, grey, or navy box logo
black, grey, red, or navy arc logo

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 31, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
donadamsky

anyone use their supreme sticker as their bumper sticker lmao

my friend has had a box logo on his bumper for a while. i guess it'd be cool to see that when you're behind him in traffic or something, you know, recognize a fellow supreme worshipper lol

October 31, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
xafriaf

Only thing left this season that I want is an 8ball jacket but ima wait to see if box logos drop this Thursday cause If they do I'll buy two and sell one so it'll pay for both of them and the jacket.cool

Idk where everyone's getting the idea of box logos dropping. They always drop late November/ early december
October 31, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
brockhethsup

What are your thoughts on the snap front sweater?

LOOKING FOR - SUPREME TEES SIZE M

October 31, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
lenryhouis

hurricane sandy relief tees?
October 31, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
mrteebonilla

YES shit is cool cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 31, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
Ye'

Can I buy an item in supreme then buy it again using same card, address, and name?
Can I buy an item in supreme then buy it again using same card, address, and name?

+1
October 31, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
xafriaf

I hope they do. Especially since they did one for Japan. They should do one for their home state. Hoping they do make a relief tee though
October 31, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
donadamsky

@rsomers6 already said this...

October 31, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
mrteebonilla

forgot who made it but someone made something like this

October 31, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
ben8cv

retail on ss11 boonie hats?
October 31, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
Chief Keef

Idk where everyone's getting the idea of box logos dropping. They always drop late November/ early december

Someone had said this week or next week a couple of pages ago , i think thats where they be getting the idea from
October 31, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
donadamsky

I hope they do. Especially since they did one for Japan. They should do one for their home state. Hoping they do make a relief tee though

japan got completely fucked up though, new york will be just fine after this. plus, didnt part of the japan tees go to relief efforts? you cant actually think people who can afford to live in the nyc area need charity funds...

October 31, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
magmar

whats the deal going on with supreme and new york right now? I expect the shipments are going to be postponed due to the storms? The reason I'm asking is cause I placed my order on saturday and haven't gotten anything after the order confirmation. Credit card hasn't even been charged yet so hope everything is cool.
October 31, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
TASK

whats the deal going on with supreme and new york right now? I expect the shipments are going to be postponed due to the storms? The reason I'm asking is cause I placed my order on saturday and haven't gotten anything after the order confirmation. Credit card hasn't even been charged yet so hope everything is cool.

those fools are tryna clean up from the hurricane famb
be patient
October 31, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
tonedog14

YES shit is cool

Navycool

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

October 31, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
RubRub

Some people lost everything in the storm but we can't start a relief fund? Because New Yorkers have money? But we can for Japan? That makes perfect sense..

Interested in AirMax

October 31, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
donadamsky

Some people lost everything in the storm but we can't start a relief fund? Because New Yorkers have money? But we can for Japan? That makes perfect sense..

the government will pay to fix ny. they dont need our donations

October 31, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
christopher.

YES shit is cool cool

what was the previous price on these?
October 31, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
ichigo81

Wow from all these dumb ass statements about shipping, I really hope supreme postpones for a while so u lame fucks don't get shit, people lost lives and lively hoods behind this storm, and not everybody that lives in NYC or jersey can afford to stay there, some work two or three jobs to make it, I swear Americans are the dumbest, unsympathetic, narcissistic individuals on the face of the planet. Niggas in here talking about box logos and shipments, this is why I am really truly considering selling my shit now, this thread truly shows the true essence of herb, dweeb ass niggas that worship false prophets and material wealth over life, rip supreme and lame fuck boys that wear this shit. Flame suit is equipped fuck boys, head shots, fuck all y'all vests, don't give a fuck if this gets deleted
October 31, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
RubRub

Japan has a government too doesn't it?

Interested in AirMax

October 31, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
xafriaf

japan got completely fucked up though, new york will be just fine after this. plus, didnt part of the japan tees go to relief efforts? you cant actually think people who can afford to live in the nyc area need charity funds...

No disrespect bro but Japan is far more populated and technologically advanced. It's an extremely rich country
October 31, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
highfiv3

isn't it kinda early for fox rogos to drop?
October 31, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
AD

Wow from all these dumb ass statements about shipping, I really hope supreme postpones for a while so u lame fucks don't get shit, people lost lives and lively hoods behind this storm, and not everybody that lives in NYC or jersey can afford to stay there, some work two or three jobs to make it, I swear Americans are the dumbest, unsympathetic, narcissistic individuals on the face of the planet. Niggas in here talking about box logos and shipments, this is why I am really truly considering selling my shit now, this thread truly shows the true essence of herb, dweeb ass niggas that worship false prophets and material wealth over life, rip supreme and lame fuck boys that wear this shit. Flame suit is equipped fuck boys, head shots, fuck all y'all vests, don't give a fuck if this gets deleted
October 31, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
dosmos

Why does everyone think the box logos are dropping? Proof?

Yes

October 31, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
highfiv3

oh he mad.
October 31, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
BeastJr

Do you fags think the champion parka will be less than $200? I hope so... I really won't "cawp" unless it's under $160

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.