Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 31, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
xafriaf

hurricane sandy relief tees?

I hope they do. Especially since they did one for Japan. They should do one for their home state. Hoping they do make a relief tee though

japan got completely fucked up though, new york will be just fine after this. plus, didnt part of the japan tees go to relief efforts? you cant actually think people who can afford to live in the nyc area need charity funds...

Wtf? This is mad ignorant, not everybody that lives in NYC is rich smfh and not the whole state is gonna be "just fine" after a natural disaster hits...

Amen. The point I've been trying to prove @hikarusupreme
October 31, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
backlikethat

You fags are fucking retarded.

New York's damage is NOTHING compared to what happened in Japan.

Stupid fuck bois watch the news.
October 31, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
SHARKlN

just hope it doesnt have dumb writing on the back like the last relief tee
October 31, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
backlikethat

I hope they do. Especially since they did one for Japan. They should do one for their home state. Hoping they do make a relief tee though

japan got completely fucked up though, new york will be just fine after this. plus, didnt part of the japan tees go to relief efforts? you cant actually think people who can afford to live in the nyc area need charity funds...

Wtf? This is mad ignorant, not everybody that lives in NYC is rich smfh and not the whole state is gonna be "just fine
" after a natural disaster hits...

Stupidest comment of the year.
October 31, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
Trespace

Wtf? This is mad ignorant, not everybody that lives in NYC is rich smfh and not the whole state is gonna be "just fine" after a natural disaster hits...

regardless theres not gonna be sandy relief tees so we need to just drop this

Its not even about box tees... Its about the fact that help will be needed over on the east coast regardless of "oh the govts going to help so i dont need to". Also i hope people realize it's not just NYC getting hit even though thats all it seems that anybodys been thinking about in this thread because theyre worried over their box logos smh.

As for whether or not box tees will actually drop, i've heard that they are going to be releasing some, but either way box tees shouldnt be the only reason somebody should consider donating to help those who have lost from something like a disaster. A lot of yall been praying over box tees for relief more than actual relief itself and THAT is whats fucked up.
October 31, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
RyandaGod

The thirst for box logos is real cool
October 31, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
Trespace

So if someone should consider donating or helping, the disaster would need to be the same magnitude of what happened to japan? Is that the argument?
October 31, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
SHARKlN

i expected a last supper tee since we got the leaked pic before the season.

makes sense looking back with the arabic shit and what not
October 31, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
brightsoles

i dunno why everyone is hyped on that champion crewneck with the stars. that shit is uglier then a hungover khloe kardashian. looks like some circa 2006 10 deep shit. the champion logo is way too large as well.

haven't heard much talk on the arc thermal zipup but that piece is timeless. been released so many times over the years but super nice and looking forward to getting it. and to the people saying it looks like a hollister shirt; yah, cause hollister and abercrombie were the first ones to do a varsity style font on a sweatshirt. confused jeeeeesus
October 31, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
lalala

the hurricane struggle, this shit sucks

x

October 31, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
backlikethat

So if someone should consider donating or helping, the disaster would need to be the same magnitude of what happened to japan? Is that the argument?

Donating? Bitch nikka no one on this thread cares about donating.
All they care about are box logos.

If you wanna donate, then go ahead. Find a charity that's doing a donation.
But to say that the disasters of hurricane sandy needs money donated equalling
To Japan is ignorant.

Stop trying to sound smart dumb nikka. I see through your mask.
October 31, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
niggazbleed

When is the Split Pullover gettin re-stocked? Also, how does it fit? I'm a medium usually for hoodies.. 5'11 145-150lbs..
October 31, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
e_money

i dunno why everyone is hyped on that champion crewneck with the stars. that shit is uglier then a hungover khloe kardashian. looks like some circa 2006 10 deep shit. the champion logo is way too large as well.

haven't heard much talk on the arc thermal zipup but that piece is timeless. been released so many times over the years but super nice and looking forward to getting it. and to the people saying it looks like a hollister shirt; yah, cause hollister and abercrombie were the first ones to do a varsity style font on a sweatshirt. confused jeeeeesus

givenchy swag
October 31, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Trespace

To Japan is ignorant.

Nobody said it needed equal donations to japan, but you sounded like you were mad i said they needed help at all. Theres no mask, quit tryna sound tough bein a frail asian kid sayin nikka.
October 31, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
SilvioDante

@niggazbleed been restocked shit load of times so its probably done.
October 31, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
donadamsky

nice to see that this thread has turned into "Hurricane Sandy vs. Japan Tsunami Discussion Vol. Do You Think New York Can Recover Without Our Donations Or Do They Need A Box Logo Tee To Help Recover?"

btw, Japan's gvmt is like a million times more corrupt than ours is, plus there was that whole thing about the tsunami causing their nuclear reactors to blow. Yeah, it was a little worse than flooding and power outages. Do we need a benefit tee everytime there's a wildfire in SoCal? You know, cuz those people lose alot from those too...

Anyways, purple 77 tee will be copped 2moro if that color drops

October 31, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
seeingsounds

When is the Split Pullover gettin re-stocked? Also, how does it fit? I'm a medium usually for hoodies.. 5'11 145-150lbs..

buy my large, not charging rape price
October 31, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
niggazbleed

@seeingsounds msg me with pics
October 31, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
backlikethat

To Japan is ignorant.

Nobody said it needed equal donations to japan, but you sounded like you were mad i said they needed help at all. Theres no mask, quit tryna sound tough bein a frail asian kid sayin nikka.

bitch nikka i just said sandy's damage was nothing compared to Japan's damage.

bitch ass nikka
October 31, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
REVS

Couldn't give a fuck less about the state that NYC is in right now.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 31, 2012 @ 04:30 PM

Inactive

Couldn't give a fuck less about the state that NYC is in right now.

correct

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 31, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
SilvioDante

This one is for the east coast.

October 31, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
steff90

Do you fags think the champion parka will be less than $200? I hope so... I really won't "cawp" unless it's under $160

definetly less than $200 its 19990 yen in japan

how you know its 19990 yen if it's still not up on the japan site?
October 31, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
ben8cv

someone wanna check ss for info on secret tees?
October 31, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
SilvioDante

@steff90 japan price list got posted up a long time ago.
October 31, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
donadamsky

Do you fags think the champion parka will be less than $200? I hope so... I really won't "cawp" unless it's under $160

definetly less than $200 its 19990 yen in japan

how you know its 19990 yen if it's still not up on the japan site?

there was that japanese editorial that had a bunch of pieces from this season with JPY prices, champion parka was definitely in that.

October 31, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
krayvin

suspended

copping the vienna tee in black. elfen lied anyone?
October 31, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
yonge&stclair

Wow from all these dumb ass statements about shipping, I really hope supreme postpones for a while so u lame fucks don't get shit, people lost lives and lively hoods behind this storm, and not everybody that lives in NYC or jersey can afford to stay there, some work two or three jobs to make it, I swear Americans are the dumbest, unsympathetic, narcissistic individuals on the face of the planet. Niggas in here talking about box logos and shipments, this is why I am really truly considering selling my shit now, this thread truly shows the true essence of herb, dweeb ass niggas that worship false prophets and material wealth over life, rip supreme and lame fuck boys that wear this shit. Flame suit is equipped fuck boys, head shots, fuck all y'all vests, don't give a fuck if this gets deleted

too good.

overdose.

October 31, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
lookatyou

Japan has a government too doesn't it?

Lol

Want To Buy - Supreme x Champion Coaches Jacket in sz Medium cw RED or ORANGE

October 31, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
spamster

Why does everyone think the box logos are dropping? Proof?
The internet says so

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.