October 31, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
highfiv3

Wow from all these dumb ass statements about shipping, I really hope supreme postpones for a while so u lame fucks don't get shit, people lost lives and lively hoods behind this storm, and not everybody that lives in NYC or jersey can afford to stay there, some work two or three jobs to make it, I swear Americans are the dumbest, unsympathetic, narcissistic individuals on the face of the planet. Niggas in here talking about box logos and shipments, this is why I am really truly considering selling my shit now, this thread truly shows the true essence of herb, dweeb ass niggas that worship false prophets and material wealth over life, rip supreme and lame fuck boys that wear this shit. Flame suit is equipped fuck boys, head shots, fuck all y'all vests, don't give a fuck if this gets deleted

oh he mad.
October 31, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
BeastJr

Do you fags think the champion parka will be less than $200? I hope so... I really won't "cawp" unless it's under $160
October 31, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
Cold World

hurricane sandy relief tees?

I hope they do. Especially since they did one for Japan. They should do one for their home state. Hoping they do make a relief tee though

japan got completely fucked up though, new york will be just fine after this. plus, didnt part of the japan tees go to relief efforts? you cant actually think people who can afford to live in the nyc area need charity funds...

No disrespect bro but Japan is far more populated and technologically advanced. It's an extremely rich country

not as smart however. they do lack common sense. ever see them at Disneyland. Complete shit show.
October 31, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
®içh ßæ

Do you fags think the champion parka will be less than $200? I hope so... I really won't "cawp" unless it's under $160

Im guessing $148-$178, I'll only cwap if its over $160cool cool cool
October 31, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
REVS

Wow from all these dumb ass statements about shipping, I really hope supreme postpones for a while so u lame fucks don't get shit, people lost lives and lively hoods behind this storm, and not everybody that lives in NYC or jersey can afford to stay there, some work two or three jobs to make it, I swear Americans are the dumbest, unsympathetic, narcissistic individuals on the face of the planet. Niggas in here talking about box logos and shipments, this is why I am really truly considering selling my shit now, this thread truly shows the true essence of herb, dweeb ass niggas that worship false prophets and material wealth over life, rip supreme and lame fuck boys that wear this shit. Flame suit is equipped fuck boys, head shots, fuck all y'all vests, don't give a fuck if this gets deleted

I sorry...

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 31, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
astonished

I sorry...

First thing I thought about when I heard about hurricane sandy was box logos, so i'm definately a fuck boycool

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

October 31, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
astonished

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Red-Disruptive-Camp-Cap-hat-leopard-safari-camo-feathers-/140877324752?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D3123627803941065958%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D140877324752%26

Heat

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

October 31, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
Black Adam

Price check or retail on Hennessy football top, Polar Fleece Pullover, S/S cardigan sweater, and paisley pullover?
October 31, 2012 @ 07:55 AM
astonished

Price check or retail on Hennessy football top, Polar Fleece Pullover, S/S cardigan sweater, and paisley pullover?

Paisley will probably cost 400-500 on eBay

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

October 31, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
kayyyak

didn't realize dominos box was made with wood. thats nice.

سبحان

October 31, 2012 @ 08:24 AM
jkhazneh94

prayers out to the east coast
October 31, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
diamondsare4ever

how much is the box logo hoodie retail?
October 31, 2012 @ 12:43 PM
SHARKlN

cool too bad they got a pinoy inseam
October 31, 2012 @ 12:43 PM
stormpal

definetly less than $200 its 19990 yen in japan
October 31, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
Thugger

once again champion is asscheeks.. but i grabbed a snap front sweater in 2010 hated it maybe because of the collar but i traded for a camp and cash a week later ...i think the bogo's will be next week

instagram _burri

October 31, 2012 @ 01:20 PM
xafriaf

I hope they do. Especially since they did one for Japan. They should do one for their home state. Hoping they do make a relief tee though

japan got completely fucked up though, new york will be just fine after this. plus, didnt part of the japan tees go to relief efforts? you cant actually think people who can afford to live in the nyc area need charity funds...

No disrespect bro but Japan is far more populated and technologically advanced. It's an extremely rich country

not as smart however. they do lack common sense. ever see them at Disneyland. Complete shit show.

Lmao. And to everyone saying box logos are coming out supreme would literally ruin a tradition they've been doing for a while now
October 31, 2012 @ 01:22 PM
xafriaf

Always running into me with their strollers and shit.
October 31, 2012 @ 01:24 PM
SHARKlN

asians get so nervous in public places

it's hilarious
October 31, 2012 @ 01:33 PM
xafriaf

how much is the box logo hoodie retail?

Look back a few pages
October 31, 2012 @ 01:46 PM
xafriaf

Happy Halloween HB cool

Weird ass mask.
October 31, 2012 @ 01:46 PM
stormpal

are you a complete dumbass or just a troll?
U.S has almost 3 times to population of Japan.
Japan is no where near as rich as America and its been in recession forever now, then you throw on top of that a nuclear crisis and tsunami/earthquake. Japan needed/needs all the help it can get.
October 31, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
xafriaf

are you a complete dumbass or just a troll?
U.S has almost 3 times to population of Japan.
Japan is no where near as rich as America and its been in recession forever now, then you throw on top of that a nuclear crisis and tsunami/earthquake. Japan needed/needs all the help it can get.

I never said they didn't need help and the emphasis on my post was based on the economics of Japan not the population. But thank you for clarifying "google warrior"
October 31, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
Trespace

Wtf? This is mad ignorant, not everybody that lives in NYC is rich smfh and not the whole state is gonna be "just fine" after a natural disaster hits...
October 31, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
ben8cv

Wtf? This is mad ignorant, not everybody that lives in NYC is rich smfh and not the whole state is gonna be "just fine" after a natural disaster hits...

regardless theres not gonna be sandy relief tees so we need to just drop this
October 31, 2012 @ 02:38 PM
SHARKlN

praying we'll see a hurricane sandy relief box logo

regardless, i still want one
October 31, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
xafriaf

Amen. The point I've been trying to prove @hikarusupreme
October 31, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
Mr. Freeze

You fags are fucking retarded.

New York's damage is NOTHING compared to what happened in Japan.

Stupid fuck bois watch the news.
October 31, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
SHARKlN

just hope it doesnt have dumb writing on the back like the last relief tee
October 31, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
Mr. Freeze

Wtf? This is mad ignorant, not everybody that lives in NYC is rich smfh and not the whole state is gonna be "just fine
" after a natural disaster hits...

Stupidest comment of the year.
October 31, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
Trespace

regardless theres not gonna be sandy relief tees so we need to just drop this

Its not even about box tees... Its about the fact that help will be needed over on the east coast regardless of "oh the govts going to help so i dont need to". Also i hope people realize it's not just NYC getting hit even though thats all it seems that anybodys been thinking about in this thread because theyre worried over their box logos smh.

As for whether or not box tees will actually drop, i've heard that they are going to be releasing some, but either way box tees shouldnt be the only reason somebody should consider donating to help those who have lost from something like a disaster. A lot of yall been praying over box tees for relief more than actual relief itself and THAT is whats fucked up.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.