JayEffKay

He said bill gates .. As the goons would say " i am weak "
October 29, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Team Tony: 0 Members
Team Suave: People ready to suck dick for info
Team Fuck Suave/Tony: Errybody else

sorry tony, sorry suave
i think things are gonna be shaken up this year. all the box logos are gonna be bought by 11 year olds with the censored version of the last OF tape...
it hurts to say.

been like dat bruh bruh

Besides Frank and Earl, I see OF nowhere in a year or 2. The supreme hype for those kids will end and along will come some other kid repping Preme
October 29, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
JayEffKay

That will be me. Watchout for my mixtape in 2013
Support the movement
October 29, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
sonicman

sorry tony, sorry suave
i think things are gonna be shaken up this year. all the box logos are gonna be bought by 11 year olds with the censored version of the last OF tape...
it hurts to say.

been like dat bruh bruh

Besides Frank and Earl, I see OF nowhere in a year or 2. The supreme hype for those kids will end and along will come some other kid repping Preme

yes,
but even worse is tyler will be laughing all the way to the bank, as he produces them. i like listening to frank ocean, and earl is so/so,
other than that, they should just stay on loiter squad.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

October 29, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
JayEffKay

That shit is not even funny. They try too hard, 5minutes into the show and i changed the channel
October 29, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
snar

does anyone know how big supreme duffle bags are?
October 29, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
ben8cv

hahah that camjan fuck said he is 95% sure there will be a second tnf. coming from ss. what an idiot
October 29, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
mrteebonilla

hahah that camjan fuck said he is 95% sure there will be a second tnf. coming from ss. what an idiot

FUCKIN HATE camjan hes worse than me deadass

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 29, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
tkisbadluck

Team Tony: 0 Members
Team Suave: People ready to suck dick for info
Team Fuck Suave/Tony: Errybody else

sorry tony, sorry suave
it hurts to say.

been like dat bruh bruh

Frank Ocean is really the only artist OF has going for them. Mellowhype puts out a couple gems but not enough to float the entire clique for much longer.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

October 29, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
sonicman

yeah that rumor was gonna get big, glad somebody posted the conversation with that TNF person... calmed stuff down.

That shit is not even funny. They try too hard, 5minutes into the show and i changed the channel

wasn't trying to be funny, it sucks, frank is the only one with talent
(yes he does try to hard live, but atleast he's not faking it).
and with tyler as a producer, he's gonna get loaded with money as frank puts forth the effort...
..sounds like a shitty relationship to me..

Frank Ocean is really the only artist OF has going for them. Mellowhype puts out a couple gems but not enough to float the entire clique for much longer.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

October 29, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
howfly

Im not really an OF fan but would frank even be known if it wasnt for tyler?

instagram _burri

October 29, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
sonicman

hopefully yes.

October 29, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
ChicagoLDRS

RIP bowtie homie.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 29, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Y'all niggas should stop beefing and start making money by slanging me a deep purple size large. get ya weight up

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 29, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
iwearpoorkidclothes

that fool can only get supreme by ordering from the online shop it don't matter if he got 5 cc or whatever he don't know shit
October 29, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
morrissey.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck you

October 29, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
jamez9

is a zippo review really necessary?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8RCy0GfMiU&feature=plcp

no.
October 29, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
veryrareandbased

Yes. Def Jam would of blew up his talent & Kanye cosigned him.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 29, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

no.

Whats the point of this post den
October 29, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
kuntakinte

RIP bowtie homie.

Laughed so hard when i saw this
October 29, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
MF CHEUNG

but if box logos do drop this week you best believe im coppin at least 3 wit da swiftness

C'mon b

not coppin one this year...maybe next year
Got bills to pay, if any i was plannin on coppin the Black. Definitely more subtle and doesn't screen "IM WEARING SUPREME LOOK!!!" as much as the others

October 29, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
mrteebonilla

but if box logos do drop this week you best believe im coppin at least 3 wit da swiftness

C'mon b

not coppin one this year...maybe next year
Got bills to pay, if any i was plannin on coppin the Black. Definitely more subtle and doesn't screen "IM WEARING SUPREME LOOK!!!" as much as the others

all for the flip cool cool and damn u went diggin
but i did have a feeling someone was gonna post this

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 29, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
josiff

im so confused lol, where is the discussion on anything supreme?!
October 29, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Split pullover is fucking on point, aside from the neck opening being a little tight/small and the hood being kinda big and really stiff. But its so warm and comfy. cool

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 29, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
mrteebonilla

Split pullover is fucking on point, aside from the neck opening being a little tight/small and the hood being kinda big and really stiff. But its so warm and comfy. cool

pretty sure thats how all the hoodies are and if so then it gets lets stiff the more you wear it...or just throw it in the washer (thats what i did)

October 29, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

pretty sure thats how all the hoodies are and if so then it gets lets stiff the more you wear it...or just throw it in the washer (thats what i did)

word yeah, thats what I thought, it'll get less stiff as I wear it which will be really often. Will it shrink if I was it?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 29, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
mrteebonilla

word yeah, thats what I thought, it'll get less stiff as I wear it which will be really often. Will it shrink if I was it?

if you put it in the dryer

October 29, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Dis kidconfused
October 29, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
jamez9

no.

Whats the point of this post den

well i thought it was funny.. its an 11 minute review of a lighter.. lmao

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.