[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 29, 2012 @ 00:50

Red and Blue Supreme Split hoodie and Yellow and Blue Supreme Basketball Jersey FOR SALE

Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:05

This picture makes them look good in some weird way, and stop hatin on the beast dude, u given dude way too much publicity, we get he over does it, he says it's on purpose, let the man live and talk about things that can help others out, fucking 2012 members ruin everything,#comeatmebro
Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:18

but if box logos do drop this week you best believe im coppin at least 3 wit da swiftness

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:20

but if box logos do drop this week you best believe im coppin at least 3 wit da swiftness

What colors?

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:21

What colors?

2 camo 1 black

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:23
i think ill cop 2 box logo hoodies
one to wear, and one to use as a cum rag

bout time Supreme sells Cum Rags.....bout to cop 2, none to wear, and use both as cum rags.
Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:35
cartjacking tony's camo after i grab a black

ninja style
Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:40
is the camo box logo an early april fools?
Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:43
i just want my wool overcoat
Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:47
when do the big logo beanies drop
Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:47
no. but i need the grey one. should they be cheaper than crewnecks?

Rose Sweater already dropped

why did you reply to my post from the first page? lol you do know i posted this in september right...
Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:49

NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS WHEN SHIT DROPS

Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:55

NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS WHEN SHIT DROPS

Suave?

(WTB) Tyson XL , gold bar pendant, yankees box XL

Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:59
I shall mail each a sticker of your choice if we can all as a group cartjack the shit out of tony. So he ends up with 0 box logos, pls hb make me proud #icyniggas
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:02
I shall mail each a sticker of your choice if we can all as a group cartjack the shit out of tony. So he ends up with 0 box logos, pls hb make me proud #icyniggas

lmao im the one with the most swiftness here smokeyface smokeyface
edit: most ppl on here dont even know the times of the drop

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:04

We'll see about that.. 11 AM NY time
The Box Logo Crusades have begun. Team Suave vs Team Tony
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:06

We'll see about that.. 11 AM NY time
The Box Logo Crusades have begun. Team Suave vs Team Tony

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:09
Team Tony: 0 Members
Team Suave: People ready to suck dick for info
Team Fuck Suave/Tony: Errybody else

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:20
#teamsuave

Fuck yall

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:20

HB likewhores
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:25
#teamsuave we in dis
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:28
#teamnottony
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:28

sorry tony, sorry suave
i think things are gonna be shaken up this year. all the box logos are gonna be bought by 11 year olds with the censored version of the last OF tape...
it hurts to say.

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:31

sorry tony, sorry suave
i think things are gonna be shaken up this year. all the box logos are gonna be bought by 11 year olds with the censored version of the last OF tape...
it hurts to say.

i hate to say it but this year 90% of the box logos are going to be sold to 11 year old kids with 6 censored OF tapes...
it hurts to say though...

EDIT: lol, tony all your comments have 3+ dislikes... so if I'm on your team am I a hipster-hypebeast-hipster-rebel? if so, count me in. until then:
#teamtony2012

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:32

sorry tony, sorry suave
it hurts to say.

been like dat bruh bruh

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:37
" been like that " when you joined FW12
#noboxlogosfortony
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:37
Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:38
" been like that " when you joined FW12
#noboxlogosfortony

SS12 bruh get it right smh

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:38
i think ill cop 2 box logo hoodies
one to wear, and one to use as a cum rag

bout time Supreme sells Cum Rags.....bout to cop 2, none to wear, and use both as cum rags.

supreme already made cum rags. See: Leopard towel and USA towel. why you think OF and ASAP always wear them on their heads??

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:39

rare bill gates x supreme pic
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0