[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:07
the hanes tees are fine imo. Good for an undershirt
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:09

i wanted to know the sizing. i normally wear L, but most sizes are gone now. wanted to knwo if the material was diff't.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:09

doesnt make sense, im from Canada living in Australia right now using an Australian credit card and I ship my stuff to a Canadian address. works every time.

As long as you're billed to the same address it doesn't matter. It could be a Chinese card shipping to the North Pole as long as the card's billing address is the same as the shipping...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:17

i wanted to know the sizing. i normally wear L, but most sizes are gone now. wanted to knwo if the material was diff't.

I wear a L, sleeves are good length not baggy or anything. That guy said they're long but I don't think so. They are a little on the wider side tho.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:19
He's from Australia and using someone's address in the US to ship to.
Cleary his card address would be his address in AUS
And clearly if he used his AUS address(which would be impossible to enter anyways) they wouldn't ship over seas.

rules are rules though on supreme. his connect should just do it clean. have his connect just buy it, and reship the goods.

I would send it to my 50 y/o aunty who has better things to do and she would just send it all to my aus address + shes not gonna hop on at 11 am LA time and cop stuff before it gets sold out

im screwed, looks like im gonna have to get a card with a bank under a usa address if i still want to cop this... tongueface
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:31

I wear a L, sleeves are good length not baggy or anything. That guy said they're long but I don't think so. They are a little on the wider side tho.

so do they fit like regular hanes? LOL i've been wearing hanes for a long time, from the tags that scratch the back to the tagless stuff now.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:36

so do they fit like regular hanes? LOL i've been wearing hanes for a long time, from the tags that scratch the back to the tagless stuff now.

yep you're honestly paying for a regular hanes tee with a tiny box logo on the bottom left of the shirt lol
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:41
So I know the hype is behind the grey herringbone with the red box, but my friends saw the picture tonight and it was all about the burgundy and purple herringbones, what are you all on? I'm definitely going for both the grey and burgundy as of now, but I'm wondering which one would be most likely to sell out first? Probably grey? I just need to figure what should be the primary jahfeelll

Blah 2012 faggot you're a fagg herringbone last season kill yourselff
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:46
what
Oct 27, 2012 @ 07:48
@mostexcellent
What the fuck are you trying to ask?

SUP

Oct 27, 2012 @ 10:20
lebron texted me and seaid a lot of people like you say you know him but he doesnt care. hes only focused on his season so stop bothering him. meanwhile, while i wear my beautiful lebron x jades, girls come frolicking at my every move. you envy me so much. they touch my body and feel on my defined abs and buff muscles. they even try to rip the supreme jacket from my body. no, i will not let that hapen. i love supreme.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 10:56
Did the cannon 5 panel drop already?

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

Oct 27, 2012 @ 11:01
Did the cannon 5 panel drop already?

Yes.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 12:28
so hungover...
Oct 27, 2012 @ 13:10

Stoked. Acquired my personal grail. Love this piece to death.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

Oct 27, 2012 @ 13:26
Just been to town wearing TNF, pissing it down in sunny England, jacket held up really well, impressed. Was only outside for a few minutes but it was hammering it down. Wouldn't be fussed wearing it in light rain though, even had a compliment!
Oct 27, 2012 @ 15:09

yep you're honestly paying for a regular hanes tee with a tiny box logo on the bottom left of the shirt lol

Exactly I bought some in 2010 expecting them to at least be thicker cotton or something but they are just regular hanes with that half inch box logo. waste of money especially if you're buying for an "undershirt"

سبحان

Oct 27, 2012 @ 15:11
ahh I couldn't get to london soon enough to buy TNF jacket smh
Oct 27, 2012 @ 15:18
If anyone wants to know what hollow yarn technology is...Link

Its what the jackets are made of

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:01

wow thanks for the shitty looking homemade website link
maybe next time you can link us to a GeoCities site explaining corduroy thermodynamics

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:07

maybe next time you can link us to a GeoCities site explaining corduroy thermodynamics

no problem, if you can find a better than fucking post it.
someone on here was saying that hollow yarn just means its bretahable, but thats not true, so i figuired i'd share.

sorry for contributing

Edit: couldn't find any sites explaining corduroy thermodynamics, sorry

//FS//: S/S '12 Supreme x TNF black jacket in L. Camel Camp Cap in khaki. Sz 10 Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low. PM me

Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:09

Stoked. Acquired my personal grail. Love this piece to death.

My fav camp design too, i just hate how my black one has a super flimsy brim

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:14
Link

no problem, if you can find a better than fucking post it.
someone on here was saying that hollow yarn just means its bretahable, but thats not true, so i figuired i'd share.

sorry for contributing

haha im just busting your balls dude. that was me, and i didn't say it means it's breathable, i was speculating, because it sounded like a crumby excuse for being thin and not warm.
i was about to try and read that first pic on the website you posted but i'd have to bring the laptop like 4 inches from my face.

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:16
@mostexcellent
What the fuck are you trying to ask?

Dude I don't even remember writing that post, a little too much booze
Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:18
Split hoody is on dummy point. Very thick and comfortable.
Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:20
Motifs still sitting? And I thought the Zebra camps were bad.

hansum is 4ever

Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:21
haha im just busting your balls dude. that was me, and i didn't say it means it's breathable, i was speculating, because it sounded like a crumby excuse for being thin and not warm.
i was about to try and read that first pic on the website you posted but i'd have to bring the laptop like 4 inches from my face.

fair enough
larger picture...Link

Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:28
TNF dark purple large. Sell me this, now. fuck a downvote.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 27, 2012 @ 16:31
TNF dark purple large. Sell me this, now. fuck a downvote.
there's a few on eBay? Hype beast prices aren't gonna be that much different man

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Oct 27, 2012 @ 17:13
Im starting to get pretty salty that i slept on that TNF

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0