[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 25, 2012 @ 15:18:38
out to the gym, yo, good shit to all who copped within that 20 second time frame, stay swift. TYDT!
October 25, 2012 @ 15:19:11
just spent 1500 smokeyface

And still no1 cares how much $ u dropped for Windbreakers and middle school backpacks

stay salty. boutta flip all of it

Extra Salt w No calories
October 25, 2012 @ 15:19:31
Anybody ever get an error like this. Supreme cannot process your payment at this time. You have not been charged at this time. Depending on your bank, there may be a temporary hold on funds, but you have not been charged. You may try to go back and re enter your card details. I called my credit card company and still had like 17 grand in credit to use.

Yooo shit happened to me three times, I thought it was just my internet buggin. I was like da fuck I got more than enough to cover 3 bills...
October 25, 2012 @ 15:19:33
Any size burgundy $500. Holla @ me. Shipped today
October 25, 2012 @ 15:19:41
damn copped with the swiftness. wish i could keep the burg tnf but giving it to the broski in michigan. i dont need this thick ass jacket in LA. shits over 85 degrees or over just about 90 percent of the year.
October 25, 2012 @ 15:20:17
different card/same address/same name.

same name works? i thought it had to be a different name and by 11 03 shit was gone smh i mistyped a number on my CC

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

October 25, 2012 @ 15:20:18

Oh I remember those days.
October 25, 2012 @ 15:20:55
lmao.
one navy one burgundy in mediums. navy backpack is the cleanest so i got it too.
there's my thursday morning
again more than one? i thouight they didnt do this

i use 3-4 cards since you cant use the same one. Thats the only way!

Lillyhammer

October 25, 2012 @ 15:21:16

same name works? i thought it had to be a different name and by 11 03 shit was gone smh i mistyped a number on my CC

You need that autofill son step your swiftness game up.
October 25, 2012 @ 15:21:17
Can we talk about how shitty the motif is? Still sitting.
October 25, 2012 @ 15:21:33
Damn wishing i got Forest Green instead, looks like the burgundy will fade and age badly

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 25, 2012 @ 15:22:22
Anybody ever get an error like this. Supreme cannot process your payment at this time. You have not been charged at this time. Depending on your bank, there may be a temporary hold on funds, but you have not been charged. You may try to go back and re enter your card details. I called my credit card company and still had like 17 grand in credit to use.

i got that when my billing address didn't match my shipping once

I know I had the address right. It's auto saved. Never happened before.
October 25, 2012 @ 15:22:24
$500 any size burgundy first in line. Shipped today Holla @ me
October 25, 2012 @ 15:22:27
someone PM me when the dark purple restocks. I fucked up in the game this morning.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 25, 2012 @ 15:22:59
dat trackpad swiftness

www.homageband.bandcamp.com

October 25, 2012 @ 15:23:06
In n out with that Large Purpsmokeyface smokeyface
October 25, 2012 @ 15:23:21
someone PM me when the dark purple restocks. I fucked up in the game this morning.

You're my dawg, but it's not gonna restock homie. Quantities are limited as fuck. As always, I'll PM you if there is a restock tho.
October 25, 2012 @ 15:24:06
the thirst is real
October 25, 2012 @ 15:24:07
Damn wishing i got Forest Green instead, looks like the burgundy will fade and age badly

I'll trade you for my green.
October 25, 2012 @ 15:24:21
Originally posted by Inactive User

whackass autofill switched my name and email and phone number all up and it wont autofill CC info

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

October 25, 2012 @ 15:24:21

You're my dawg, but it's not gonna restock homie. Quantities are limited as fuck. As always, I'll PM you if there is a restock tho.

Thanks...last season TNF restocked

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 25, 2012 @ 15:24:36

ouch you got me. theres no way jackets are going for less than retail
October 25, 2012 @ 15:25:16
Had a blue L in my cart...then decided not to pull tha trigger...saaaaaawl good! ratha wait till nxt week

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

October 25, 2012 @ 15:25:21

Yooo shit happened to me three times, I thought it was just my internet buggin. I was like da fuck I got more than enough to cover 3 bills...

Yeah I kept re entering because I have more than enough for them to temporarily hold. We're you on the mobile site? I was. Thinkin it might have been sold out by the time I tried and that was the message you get instead of the other sold out message.
October 25, 2012 @ 15:26:00

im saltine

October 25, 2012 @ 15:26:30

Thanks...last season TNF restocked

last season also had the worst supxtnf. don't count on it. sup learned their lesson lol
October 25, 2012 @ 15:26:33
RESTOCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
October 25, 2012 @ 15:26:33

im sure thats true but i meant the days of reselling.
October 25, 2012 @ 15:27:04

whackass autofill switched my name and email and phone number all up and it wont autofill CC info

same shit always happens to my im using firefox dont know if its a browser thing or supreme site. Either way 3 jackets cawped smokeyface

Lillyhammer

October 25, 2012 @ 15:27:08
REVS
I know usual drops get restocked on Saturdays in store; but does the same go for North Face collabs?

I was at Starbucks using their internet, and it was taking like 20 seconds to load each page. Missed the jacket.

Pack, might. If they sell out. Just by going by why happened with the Venture shit last year. But the jacket won't.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x