[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 26, 2012 @ 07:13
estimate price on the Champion parka?
Also, as a slim 5'10" guy, what size do you think would fit best? I like the fit of my medium Atelier
Oct 26, 2012 @ 07:17
Why was everyone thirsting for this before this seasons TNF collab dropped, but then got all salty when they saw them. I mean it's not exactly the same even different material, but that's probably the closest we were gonna get.

that red still looks fire though.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 07:37
I'm surprised the African Windbreaker isn't sold out. I fuck wit' it.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Oct 26, 2012 @ 07:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm surprised the African Windbreaker isn't sold out. I fuck wit' it.

you fuck with ugly shit tho

Bout it, Bout it

Oct 26, 2012 @ 08:22
I'm telling you guys supremes calling the weather with this jacket, gonna be a warm winter.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 08:32
The "dark purple" definitely looks more redish maroon/burgundy. While some pictures show a more true to color name, dark purple. For those who own it, which color would you say it leans more to? Thanks.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 10:44
diggin the corduroy/wavy material on the tnf... cant wait to hear/see whats coming up on the next drop
Oct 26, 2012 @ 10:52
y'all forget bout this?? Monday maybe??
Oct 26, 2012 @ 11:33
Why was everyone thirsting for this before this seasons TNF collab dropped, but then got all salty when they saw them. I mean it's not exactly the same even different material, but that's probably the closest we were gonna get.

that red still looks fire though.

I don't think those are shells...

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 26, 2012 @ 12:47
lol near the end of the page
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/86251-worst-streetstyle/page__st__510

ig: www.instagram.com/waleyg

Oct 26, 2012 @ 12:52
Wtf are these tees everyone is talking about.

I thought all the f/w tees dropped on the first drop.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 13:20

Pretty sure people are hyping stickers up hoping they will be on a shirt
Oct 26, 2012 @ 13:50
^^^ Mirrors are funny things, aren't they?
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:00
before kids start getting butt hurt in the supreme thread again..
all im waiting for this season is dat quilted 5 panel, pile lined shirt, new tees, champion ish and of course dem box bogos and im out

سبحان

Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:01
why does this thread even exist when people who are actually trying to get info on drops or info on pieces get some sly low down hate-bullshit? yea its SO COOL to act like you know something others dont on hypebeast.
literally 90% of you: herbs. the only reason you can afford supreme is cause your parents dont charge you rent and thats truth.
word!
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:02
why does this thread even exist when people who are actually trying to get info on drops or info on pieces get some sly low down hate-bullshit? yea its SO COOL to act like you know something others dont on hypebeast.
literally 90% of you: herbs. the only reason you can afford supreme is cause your parents dont charge you rent and thats truth.

lmfao this dude really lives with his parents AND gets charged rent. get some friends homie and live with them then brag about paying rent.i dont know why anyone would flex on that lmfao

www.themonarchenterprise.com www.soundcloud.com/thewalkingcactus/

Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:04
I heard the tees droppin suppose to be a Basquiat collab
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:07
And the award for longest time sitting in the online store for camps this season goes to the motif. Im kinda surprised one color isnt even gone. I mean im not copping but I dont think the brown is that bad.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:09

get your damn money up
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:11
i bet you thumbsed down my first comment, ill seriously bet anything

Bet: anything
Result: house wins
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:12
London restocked on TNF for any man nearby
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:20
get your damn money up

lol i sold before you busted a nut kiddo.. just lol

chill out bruh its not that serious u broke bitch
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:28

Bet: anything
Result: house wins

you joined in april
you have over 1000 posts
clearly half of it is your sarcastic, petty hate, blogger talk bullshit.

Some people actually do contribute to this thread; If you're gonna bitch, go to this thread.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:31
@suckmydeebeeze oh look, here's your ride

Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:36
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:40
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:44
Are you calling me a clown?smh ?) smh

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:44
damn, I took a second look at the split hoodies and I'm really feeling the grey/green colorway with the red font.. I honestly think it looks the best out of the three.

btw anyone have any first hand details about the hoodies? are they thick enough to wear without a jacket?

Its pretty think but not to think, the back has a solid color and the pocket isnt a normal hoddie pocket in the front it has two separate pockets like a jacket.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:45
Are you calling me a clown?smh ?) smh

nah b, just taking a morning troll smokeyface smokeyface
Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:52

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.