[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 26, 2012 @ 02:59
If a handful of highschool kids wearing a brand makes you not want to wear it then go ahead, it's limited anyways.
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:01
i swear these little high school kids make me wanna sell all my preme gear

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:07

Why would you determine how long someone is into Supreme( or any brand) just by their Hypebeast join date?
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:08

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:09
anyone else just waiting for these?

gray one doe smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:12
did anyone buy the atelier 5 panel today? I ordered the maroon this morning, and the description says 'embroidery on back.' does anyone know what it says/is
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:13
did anyone buy the atelier 5 panel today? I ordered the maroon this morning, and the description says 'embroidery on back.' does anyone know what it says/is

its a leather strap with metal buckle

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:15
Why would you determine how long someone is into Supreme( or any brand) just by their Hypebeast join date?

exactly dudes are stupid .. only reason i joined is to post pics cuz i got the 5d
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:16

yeah but in addition to that tho, i knew it had that. but if there was like a starter logo or if it said supreme or somethin
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:17
yeah but in addition to that tho, i knew it had that. but if there was like a starter logo or if it said supreme or somethin

got to page 398 at the bottom @fuckjohn

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:17

croc patch too or no??
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:18

Starter logo. Generally if the 'Supreme' on the front is the center of attention then it won't say it on the back. There are some exceptions.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:18

It has the knock-off of the Starter Logo
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:19

It has the knock-off of the Starter Logo
oh. ehh
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:19

@pvotolato

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:20

green/brown for me, dope as fuck

anyone else cop the green TNF backpack? mine will be here monday smokeyface

edit: atelier would have been much better w/ a snapback

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:22

lol join date: yesterday

croc patch too or no??

How are we supposed to know.

my tracking always says it will be here monday but comes on tuesday tongueface

Sell me a purp TNF in L

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:23

lol join date: yesterday

LMAO
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:24
this strong as hood on the split hoodie thou<<

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:25
croc patch too or no??

How are we supposed to know.

copped same style last season .. has the strap and buckle
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:26
Champion collab Tees, Aztec 12/21/2012 Tees, Thanksgiving and Cairo Tees are coming in 2 weeks

Source????????
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:27

my tracking always says it will be here monday but comes on tuesday tongueface

my orders used to typically be tuesday delivery but get pushed back to wednesday. past few have been scheduled monday and actually delievered that day though. Supreme stepped their shipping game up haha

and dead @ full stock of the motif camps. All camps usually get eaten up. I mean, these arent even the worst of the season...

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:34
bout to cop a box logo hammer
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:36
for 72 dollars
gimme a break
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:38
for 72 dollars
gimme a break

I thought it was a funny joke too
Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:46
Are all the t-shirts outta stock or what? Also, surprised there were no 4 color beanies today seeing as they're already up on HTF.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:53
copped the tnf jacket with that swiftness earlier today.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0