Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 14, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
CShizzle77

dammit Supreme charged me twice for the Musashi tee and sent both out, now I have two identical tees, gonna let one go for $32 on craigslist hopefully, not trying to make money just want my money back
September 14, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
donadamsky

dammit Supreme charged me twice for the Musashi tee and sent both out, now I have two identical tees, gonna let one go for $32 on craigslist hopefully, not trying to make money just want my money back

i know @mrteebonilla is looking for a charcoal medium if thats what you have

September 14, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
CShizzle77

nah I got the grey one : ( thanks though homie
September 14, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
ganzbino

can't decide on the teal football long sleve or grey..
September 14, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
donadamsky

i think teal is the best cw of the football tops, u better be an xl though...

September 14, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

like charcoal grey?

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 14, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
judgemyjoindate

black collars>other football tops.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

September 14, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
veryrareandbased

It's funny when people see my 3 6 shirt they think they actually signed it. haha.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 14, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
snar

anyone who got their black deco can you post some pics? thanks
September 14, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

It's funny when people see my 3 6 shirt they think they actually signed it. haha.

Sell it as a signed shirt cool

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

CShizzle77

like charcoal grey?

this one:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Supreme-Musashi-Tshirt-Heather-Grey-Large-F-W-2012-camo-kaws-jfk-cement-dunk-sb-/00/s/OTAwWDE2MDA=/$(KGrHqJ,!iIF!BKCwG59BQSsSfhBPg~~60_57.JPG

this pic is not mine, ups quantum whatever tracking says it'll be here Monday, a little peeved that they charged me twice though
ganzbino

I am.. haha
I really want to get the grey but I have so many grey tops already.. haha. Teal is cool but idk how many thing I'd be able to wear with it.
September 14, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

like charcoal grey?

this one:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Supreme-Musashi-Tshirt-Heather-Grey-Large-F-W-2012-camo-kaws-jfk-cement-dunk-sb-/00/s/OTAwWDE2MDA=/$(KGrHqJ,!iIF!BKCwG59BQSsSfhBPg~~60_57.JPG

this pic is not mine, ups quantum whatever tracking says it'll be here Monday, a little peeved that they charged me twice though

Link doesn't work, Ill check it out
its a l right?

September 14, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
donadamsky

I am.. haha
I really want to get the grey but I have so many grey tops already.. haha. Teal is cool but idk how many thing I'd be able to wear with it.

cop what u want, but thats my favorite cw, love the dolphins scheme.

and i hate when people say "what will i wear it with?" Do u only have odd colored pants that clash with teal? I know everyone wears denim and khaki, probably should have some black pants too

September 14, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
AGar

I am.. haha

go with the grey!!

Bout it, Bout it

September 14, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
hiimshane

Haha I just got an email from Supreme saying they lost my package. ahh well
September 14, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
veryrareandbased

What did you order ?

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 14, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
donadamsky

thats sucks. i immediately checked my email after i read this. haha, im safe smile

September 14, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
hiimshane

What did you order ?

It was a red riding hood I ordered on the 31st
September 14, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
mechathegreat

Damn I ordered both types of vans but now I don't want them...Can I cancel my order and get my money back?

yes, call the warehouse

no

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/faq

LOL Actually I just called and cancelled...I was surprised. I'd rather bank the almost 200 bucks I dropped on those vans and buy something else later. I can always get some more vans for cheaper later.

if everyone else was jizzing over 'em you woulda kept em tho

Maybe if they would have sold out super fast like the SBs did. That's what I thought was going to happen. Then I could have resold for 2x the price or maybe more. I copped a black atelier that I'm keeping though. I don't think the atelier had dropped at 11 est cause I didn't notice it until much later, or maybe I just didn't notice it at first. I had copped the vans beforehand thinking that was all I was going to buy from this drop. After I saw the atelier I had to get it and then I felt stupid dropping almost 350 bucks on this drop so I reconsidered purchasing the vans since I want the m51, the big ass black and white jacket, and the split pullover, and I'm on a budget so...yeah.

you are a fucking retard. it's people like you that is everything that's wrong with supreme. please go dickride the next fashion trend and leave this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VANS-X-SUPREME-Metallic-Old-Skool-Sz-10-5-NEW-Rare-Limited-Collabo-dunk-/160882607429?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item257559c545

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-BOX-LOGO-VANS-OLD-SCHOOL-92-REISSUE-METALLIC-GREEN-11-COMME-SAFARI-CDG-/271059115828?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f1c61df34

And I had the black ones too...and look they're going for double the retail...yeah...and I don't see how I'm dickriding a brand that I've worn for years...All I did was cancel the vans cause I saw the atelier after the fact and didn't feel like spending all that money. If I'm gonna have to choose between vans or a hoodie I'm gonna go with the hoodie cause all I really wear is hoodies anyways. My paycheck is only so much holmes, I wasn't about to blow an extra 200 and put my faith in reselling the vans if I didn't have to. I don't see what's wrong with that.

If you're mad at me for thinking that I buy Supreme just to resell it for a profit then I don't even know why you're mad cause I don't even do that. I buy the shit to wear it, and have been for years...I got box logos, OG collegiate hoodies, the tron flannel, and camps that I'll probably never get rid of. So don't go whining about people like me being the fact that you have to pay double to get what you want from Supreme bruh...
September 14, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
ganzbino

I am.. haha

cop what u want, but thats my favorite cw, love the dolphins scheme.

and i hate when people say "what will i wear it with?" Do u only have odd colored pants that clash with teal? I know everyone wears denim and khaki, probably should have some black pants too

I'm probably gonna get the grey but I mean like I want to be able to wear it a few different ways. not just the same shoes, jeans and hat that dont clash too much. maybe its just cause I dont like wearing clothes that are too loud though. haha
edit: went with grey
September 14, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
FuckThisShit

What did you order ?

Are they gonna get you another?
September 14, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
CShizzle77

like charcoal grey?

this one:

Link doesn't work, Ill check it out
its a l right?

yep a large
September 14, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
hiimshane

What did you order ?

Nah. They sent me a refund, which kinda sucks
September 14, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
FuckThisShit

What did you order ?

Nah. They sent me a refund, which kinda sucks

Damn, that really sucks man.
September 14, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
1nce*

And I had the black ones too...and look they're going for double the retail...yeah...and I don't see how I'm dickriding a brand that I've worn for years...All I did was cancel the vans cause I saw the atelier after the fact and didn't feel like spending all that money. If I'm gonna have to choose between vans or a hoodie I'm gonna go with the hoodie cause all I really wear is hoodies anyways. My paycheck is only so much holmes, I wasn't about to blow an extra 200 and put my faith in reselling the vans if I didn't have to. I don't see what's wrong with that.

If you're mad at me for thinking that I buy Supreme just to resell it for a profit then I don't even know why you're mad cause I don't even do that. I buy the shit to wear it, and have been for years...I got box logos, OG collegiate hoodies, the tron flannel, and camps that I'll probably never get rid of. So don't go whining about people like me being the fact that you have to pay double to get what you want from Supreme bruh...

Someone give this guy a fucking cookie. He cared enough to explain himself to the wonderful people of the Hypebeast forums

September 14, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
Hyudryu

I don't know why I bought a blue zebra camp cap from the drop today -.- Nobody seems to buy these on supreme, cuz there's still plenty left.
"oh no i bought something that no one else bought. I don't want it anymore"
epitome of a hypebeast, bruh.

dont insult the hypebeasts, its not their fault they suck at life

yeah ikr? It's like totally not my fault.

Buy for yourself, don't care what others get,you will be happier.

Alright man from now on I'll buy what I want smile

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

September 14, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
megustaleche

Someone give this guy a fucking cookie. He cared enough to explain himself to the wonderful people of the Hypebeast forums

Let's see pics of your collection

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 14, 2012 @ 06:31 AM

Inactive

funny when people from HB call other people hypebeast lol

FS! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/182330/? topic_page=1#post-3690990

September 14, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
ethereal

Yo, anyone owns a box logo tee here? I'm thinking of printing an inspired one for myself, what are the exact dimensions of the box logo printed on the tee? Someone help me out please, thanks!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.