[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2012 @ 06:02:12
Ignore the troll.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2012 @ 06:04:12
(Invalid img)

Sooo u r saying if u wore tnf u wiuld look like one of those Asian teenagers?

Those dudes look like Skittles, but The North Face is timeless. If you stop wearing shit because of other people you're fucking lame

Timeless? Ha yeah if you're a momo or want to look like one of these kooks:

Straight up want to punch kids that look like this. Fuck outta here, who you be or represent? Wearing supreme and you can't even stand on a skateboard. Aren't you supposed to be doing math homework?

lol late 2012 and this herb is still talking about non skaters wearing supreme smh

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2012 @ 06:08:59
2012ers hating on 2012ers ayee.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:09:03
(Invalid img)

Those dudes look like Skittles, but The North Face is timeless. If you stop wearing shit because of other people you're fucking lame

Timeless? Ha yeah if you're a momo or want to look like one of these kooks:

Straight up want to punch kids that look like this. Fuck outta here, who you be or represent? Wearing supreme and you can't even stand on a skateboard. Aren't you supposed to be doing math homework?

lol late 2012 and this herb is still talking about non skaters wearing supreme smh

No I'm talking about the respect and understanding of a brand. Too many kids trying hard just to look the part. Fuck outta here. People can spot fakeness - you ain't fooling anybody. Oh yeah Supreme will take your money, but they're laughing at you all behind your backs.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2012 @ 06:10:28
@takman You copping anything from TNF today?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 25, 2012 @ 06:11:18
Fuck are the mods at?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 25, 2012 @ 06:12:18
ERMAHGERD
BERX LERGERZ!!!!!!! smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
ban

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

October 25, 2012 @ 06:14:52

I grabbed the M-51 last week in olive. But TNF?, hell no. I wouldn't wear that shit if somebody gave it to me. Look like a walking penis with that shit on. Like some straight-edge stoolio.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:15:03
Does the phone version of the Supreme site update on time?? Or is there a lag?

October 25, 2012 @ 06:15:35
^
IP ban this little faggot.

I grabbed the M-51 last week in olive. But TNF?, hell no. I wouldn't wear that shit if somebody gave it to me. Look like a walking penis with that shit on. Like some straight-edge stoolio.

Just shut up, ur a bitch.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 25, 2012 @ 06:17:40
usually a minute late. Use your computer, it's probably faster. smokeyface

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 25, 2012 @ 06:17:48
2012ers hating on 2012ers ayee.

i wasn't hating on the fact that he's a 2012 member. im saying that no one gives a fuck about people who dont skate wearing supreme anymore. that mindset was back when supreme hype first took off by kids who were mad everyone started to wear it
October 25, 2012 @ 06:18:57
^
IP ban this little faggot.

Just shut up, ur a bitch.

Yall one of them obviously.

October 25, 2012 @ 06:19:43
How much does a normal The North Face Medium Day Pack Backpack typically cost? I've seen some different versions that look pretty nice in the past but I forgot the price

well saying that purple label is only in japan its quite a bit cheaper

That's bullshit man, check nanamica webstore http://www.nanamica.com/shopping/products/detail.php?product_id=13
Same size, same shape and 11,500Y = 144$ so same price !!
October 25, 2012 @ 06:20:16

Yes it updates on time... I prefer the Mobile Site honestly. It has a section just for the New Items and it saves all of your info besides the card number.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:20:44
You're all sleeping on the Atelier 5-Panel.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x