[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 25, 2012 @ 05:20:07
that dude looks hella corny and silly, taking a self profile pic of himself. those TNF jackets WILL NOT GO.

what's retail?
They will go. $298

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2012 @ 05:29:55

i thought I was a good camp capper but this kids on a whole nother level damn! hes really good at camp capping!smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

Someone take the dick out of his mouth.
Supreme Supply Co. X Diamond Supply Co. socks for $30, check the tags yo.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2012 @ 05:31:49
(Invalid img)
not that kind of jacket tho...

It's not even the style of jacket. It's the logo/image everything -- it's been taken over by asian teenagers who hang outside of malls. Been played out for 5 years. I ain't fucking with it.

Sooo u r saying if u wore tnf u wiuld look like one of those Asian teenagers?

Those dudes look like Skittles, but The North Face is timeless. If you stop wearing shit because of other people you're fucking lame
October 25, 2012 @ 05:36:41
Does anyone know which jacket from TNF is comparable to the "TNF/Supreme Mountain Shell Jacket" ??
I went to the TNF website and couldn't find a Mountain Shell Jacket.

How tall are you?

im 5'11" but I didn't meant the fitment :-)
October 25, 2012 @ 05:37:34
burgundy TNF will be a regular with this snow thats been fallin here
October 25, 2012 @ 05:39:11
burgundy TNF will be a regular with this snow thats been fallin here

Lol you dont wanna wear corduroy in the snow
October 25, 2012 @ 05:41:41
Anyone who wears TNF on the regular should know what size theyre going to get. At least i do

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 25, 2012 @ 05:42:59
Anyone who wear TNF on the regular should know what size theyre going to get. At least i do

how tall are you?
and what size are u gettin?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2012 @ 05:45:30

i thought I was a good camp capper but this kids on a whole nother level damn! hes really good at camp capping!smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

"supreme always has the stitches for multiple exfoliation" the fuck is this kid talking about?

IG: @JStrathern

October 25, 2012 @ 05:48:26
What happened to the regulating? This shit is occupied by nothing but trolls..

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 25, 2012 @ 05:50:30
glad the atelier cap is dropping , just cant decide what color lol
Black for me.

its all bout that maroon
October 25, 2012 @ 05:52:18
For all u bitches there will NOT be a tnf drop next month, I asked a guy in supreme ldn n he said its all bullshit, it will never happen
October 25, 2012 @ 05:52:40
Fuck you guys, still copping dat TNF! I live in the bay where it barely rains and is rarely cold. So I don't need a "winter" jacket. Suck my balls.

That bay life! Where u from tha V?

Never cold or rains in the Bay? Holy shit dude what are you smoking? I stayed there for a summer once and it was like 55 degrees and drizzle. People wearing winter coats in August. SF ain't got anything close to that So Cal weather
October 25, 2012 @ 05:53:53
sorry haven't been paying attention since the first drop, but have the l/s pocket tees dropped yet? cause thats the only other thing i still kinda want, maybe ill cop tomorrow along with the tnf. does anyone know how much they are, from previous seasons?
October 25, 2012 @ 05:55:41
Also I got an xl on tnf and I'm usually a large, shits small on length

October 25, 2012 @ 05:57:36
(Invalid img)

It's not even the style of jacket. It's the logo/image everything -- it's been taken over by asian teenagers who hang outside of malls. Been played out for 5 years. I ain't fucking with it.

Sooo u r saying if u wore tnf u wiuld look like one of those Asian teenagers?

Those dudes look like Skittles, but The North Face is timeless. If you stop wearing shit because of other people you're fucking lame

Timeless? Ha yeah if you're a momo or want to look like one of these kooks:

Straight up want to punch kids that look like this. Fuck outta here, who you be or represent? Wearing supreme and you can't even stand on a skateboard. Aren't you supposed to be doing math homework?

October 25, 2012 @ 05:58:27
L/S pocket tees haven't dropped yet. Green TNF for me.

Box, you ain't even close to funny. Just kill yourself, seriously.
October 25, 2012 @ 05:58:51
reading through these last days worth of comments is pretty funny oh and time consuming

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

October 25, 2012 @ 05:59:43
L/S pocket tees haven't dropped yet.

Green TNF for me.

I was thinking the same thing but it is a tough decision

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

October 25, 2012 @ 06:00:16
More profitability real talk on the backpacks. Great investment for a week
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x