Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 25, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
emerpuss

What happened to the regulating? This shit is occupied by nothing but trolls..

Buy my brand new DS Supreme stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170083/1/

October 25, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
hbphilly

glad the atelier cap is dropping , just cant decide what color lol
Black for me.

its all bout that maroon
October 25, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
lordlukey

For all u bitches there will NOT be a tnf drop next month, I asked a guy in supreme ldn n he said its all bullshit, it will never happen
October 25, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
takman

Fuck you guys, still copping dat TNF! I live in the bay where it barely rains and is rarely cold. So I don't need a "winter" jacket. Suck my balls.

That bay life! Where u from tha V?

Never cold or rains in the Bay? Holy shit dude what are you smoking? I stayed there for a summer once and it was like 55 degrees and drizzle. People wearing winter coats in August. SF ain't got anything close to that So Cal weather
October 25, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
ventura

sorry haven't been paying attention since the first drop, but have the l/s pocket tees dropped yet? cause thats the only other thing i still kinda want, maybe ill cop tomorrow along with the tnf. does anyone know how much they are, from previous seasons?
October 25, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
lordlukey

Also I got an xl on tnf and I'm usually a large, shits small on length
October 25, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
takman

Pass on everything, weak ass drop. Especially TNF --Not trying to look like some 15 year old asian teenager at the mall! I'm on some grown shit son.

not that kind of jacket tho...

It's not even the style of jacket. It's the logo/image everything -- it's been taken over by asian teenagers who hang outside of malls. Been played out for 5 years. I ain't fucking with it.

Sooo u r saying if u wore tnf u wiuld look like one of those Asian teenagers?

Those dudes look like Skittles, but The North Face is timeless. If you stop wearing shit because of other people you're fucking lame

Timeless? Ha yeah if you're a momo or want to look like one of these kooks:

Straight up want to punch kids that look like this. Fuck outta here, who you be or represent? Wearing supreme and you can't even stand on a skateboard. Aren't you supposed to be doing math homework?
October 25, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
Stackies

L/S pocket tees haven't dropped yet. Green TNF for me.

Box, you ain't even close to funny. Just kill yourself, seriously.

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

October 25, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
cpyles420

reading through these last days worth of comments is pretty funny oh and time consuming

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

October 25, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
cpyles420

L/S pocket tees haven't dropped yet.

Green TNF for me.

I was thinking the same thing but it is a tough decision

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

October 25, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

More profitability real talk on the backpacks. Great investment for a week
October 25, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Ignore the troll.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 25, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
ventura

Pass on everything, weak ass drop. Especially TNF --Not trying to look like some 15 year old asian teenager at the mall! I'm on some grown shit son.

It's not even the style of jacket. It's the logo/image everything -- it's been taken over by asian teenagers who hang outside of malls. Been played out for 5 years. I ain't fucking with it.

Those dudes look like Skittles, but The North Face is timeless. If you stop wearing shit because of other people you're fucking lame

Straight up want to punch kids that look like this. Fuck outta here, who you be or represent? Wearing supreme and you can't even stand on a skateboard. Aren't you supposed to be doing math homework?

lol late 2012 and this herb is still talking about non skaters wearing supreme smh
October 25, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
Stackies

2012ers hating on 2012ers ayee.

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

October 25, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
takman

lol late 2012 and this herb is still talking about non skaters wearing supreme smh

No I'm talking about the respect and understanding of a brand. Too many kids trying hard just to look the part. Fuck outta here. People can spot fakeness - you ain't fooling anybody. Oh yeah Supreme will take your money, but they're laughing at you all behind your backs.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
fuckjohnn

@takman You copping anything from TNF today?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 25, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Fuck are the mods at?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 25, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
troyboyblack

ERMAHGERD
BERX LERGERZ!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
ban

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

October 25, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
takman

I grabbed the M-51 last week in olive. But TNF?, hell no. I wouldn't wear that shit if somebody gave it to me. Look like a walking penis with that shit on. Like some straight-edge stoolio.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
emerpuss

Does the phone version of the Supreme site update on time?? Or is there a lag?

Buy my brand new DS Supreme stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170083/1/

October 25, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
iAmSofaKing

^
IP ban this little faggot.

I grabbed the M-51 last week in olive. But TNF?, hell no. I wouldn't wear that shit if somebody gave it to me. Look like a walking penis with that shit on. Like some straight-edge stoolio.

Just shut up, ur a bitch.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 25, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
fuckjohnn

usually a minute late. Use your computer, it's probably faster. cool

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 25, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
ventura

2012ers hating on 2012ers ayee.

i wasn't hating on the fact that he's a 2012 member. im saying that no one gives a fuck about people who dont skate wearing supreme anymore. that mindset was back when supreme hype first took off by kids who were mad everyone started to wear it
October 25, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
takman

^
IP ban this little faggot.

Just shut up, ur a bitch.

Yall one of them obviously.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
hect0

How much does a normal The North Face Medium Day Pack Backpack typically cost? I've seen some different versions that look pretty nice in the past but I forgot the price

well saying that purple label is only in japan its quite a bit cheaper

That's bullshit man, check nanamica webstore http://www.nanamica.com/shopping/products/detail.php?product_id=13
Same size, same shape and 11,500Y = 144$ so same price !!
October 25, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
CHartman1221

Yes it updates on time... I prefer the Mobile Site honestly. It has a section just for the New Items and it saves all of your info besides the card number.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
CHartman1221

You're all sleeping on the Atelier 5-Panel.
October 25, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
takman

BeastJr

I hate people, this jacket isn't even gonna "flip" for good money. That kid "hates" flippers too so it's a bit ironic.
emerpuss

Coo, I prefer it too cause for some reason the autofill on the laptop jumbles all the saved entries.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.