[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 24, 2012 @ 16:52:13 PM
did they drop the big logo beanie yet? anyone?
October 24, 2012 @ 16:53:06 PM
did they drop the big logo beanie yet? anyone?

no, they didn't
October 24, 2012 @ 16:54:49 PM
What's with the hype of TNF jackets? North Face was played out 5 years ago --- the jacket looks ugly. Only 40 something soccer dads wear that shit in my city.

I don't get it. Can anybody explain? I could see if you're going to use it for hiking, but that's about it.

you must live in a city where your city don't even matter brah...

I'm really good at camp capping

October 24, 2012 @ 16:55:25 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Who makes a better shell jacket then tnf?

Patagonia, Marmot, Mountain Hardware, Arc'teryx, NAU, rab, shit even some columbia shells are nicer than tnf.

I shopped about a dozen brands before buying my patagonia torrentshell, and the only thing that felt cheaper than tnf was rei's house brand.

"Felt" cheaper? what a scientific observation :-)
October 24, 2012 @ 16:56:24 PM
how much was venture for retail? someone said it sat for ages

I'm really good at camp capping

October 24, 2012 @ 16:59:49 PM
the venture sat sooo long at supldn.

Fuck yall

October 24, 2012 @ 17:00:35 PM
TNF Venture was £168 in London.
October 24, 2012 @ 17:01:27 PM
Who makes a better shell jacket then tnf?

Patagonia, Marmot, Mountain Hardware, Arc'teryx, NAU, rab, shit even some columbia shells are nicer than tnf.

I shopped about a dozen brands before buying my patagonia torrentshell, and the only thing that felt cheaper than tnf was rei's house brand.

tasted cheaper? dunno what other senses you're using to determine quality of clothing.
October 24, 2012 @ 17:04:16 PM
another tnf collab will be released in nov.
October 24, 2012 @ 17:04:34 PM
^^^Source?

tasted cheaper? dunno what other senses you're using to determine quality of clothing.

Brah u really think supreme would collab woth these irrelavent companies cmon now
October 24, 2012 @ 17:05:50 PM
not at all, hence why i never said anything about it.
October 24, 2012 @ 17:06:41 PM

For real, it's pretty easy to feel quality in a jacket. It's easy to feel the difference between a waterproof and breathable 20/25k gelanots membrane and a shitty 5k jacket and everything in between. And TNF is definitely on the lower consumer-oriented end of waterproof fabrics other than their very very high end products.

IG: @JStrathern

October 24, 2012 @ 17:09:59 PM

good news to me honestly. could be another mountain jacket similiar to the one in 2010
October 24, 2012 @ 17:12:36 PM

Yea I'm sure Supreme would release another TNF collab (within) four weeks after the Mountain Shell. Wishful thinking on behalf of those not confident with their swiftness levels.
October 24, 2012 @ 17:30:30 PM

Yea I'm sure Supreme would release another TNF collab (within) four weeks after the Mountain Shell. Wishful thinking on behalf of those not confident with their swiftness levels.

What would you know? You're just a crumpet eating fag.
October 24, 2012 @ 17:31:59 PM
all the people saying they are gonna flip this tnf and you better cawp wit da swiftness etc do you not remember what happened last season. 75% bought to resell and you couldn't give those things away. you still can't get retail for those jackets on ebay. not to mention all the restocks they have done this year.
October 24, 2012 @ 17:34:44 PM
all the people saying they are gonna flip this tnf and you better cawp wit da swiftness etc do you not remember what happened last season. 75% bought to resell and you couldn't give those things away. you still can't get retail for those jackets on ebay. not to mention all the restocks they have done this year.

do you not remember that the venture was the venture? this jacket is stupid similar to the silhouette of the famed waxed TNF. this jacket is not to be compared with the venture. please.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

October 24, 2012 @ 17:34:55 PM
I'm still hearing a couple dudes on SS talking that 'there'll be another TNF collab in November' shit... That'd be a straight cash grab by Supreme.

How credible are the sources?

Prolly trolling...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 24, 2012 @ 17:35:23 PM

What would you know? You're just a crumpet eating fag.

That's a bloody good insult old chap! Now where's your source(s) for your original statement?
October 24, 2012 @ 17:36:13 PM
REVS
Forum Moderator
I'm still hearing a couple dudes on SS talking that 'there'll be another TNF collab in November' shit... That'd be a straight cash grab by Supreme.

How credible are the sources?

Prolly trolling...

They want whats happening to happen. It gets back to HB, and the kids on this site piss themselves.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 24, 2012 @ 17:37:32 PM
If enough posters with sub-2010 join dates say there's another TNF collab releasing in November it might actually come true!

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 24, 2012 @ 17:44:24 PM
anything i can do if someone's bank issued a reversal from paypal? funds got taken, but i have proof of shipping/delivery.

x

October 24, 2012 @ 17:49:38 PM
anything i can do if someone's bank issued a reversal from paypal? funds got taken, but i have proof of shipping/delivery.

too many variables for us to answer your question

signature confirmation? invoice? ebay? verified payment? confirmed address? over $250? clear communication with buyer? just call paypal with whatever evidence you have, no one here is gonna be able to do anything for you.
October 24, 2012 @ 17:53:50 PM

signature confirmation? invoice? ebay? verified payment? confirmed address? over $250? clear communication with buyer? just call paypal with whatever evidence you have, no one here is gonna be able to do anything for you.

word, my b

x

October 24, 2012 @ 17:55:55 PM
Bunch of jerks here, and rookies acting they are tough behind their thumbs down. LOLZ Can't even get some help for a senior.

I can't even get a straight answer, and ime, it signals one thing. Some of ya'll are in the same rookie scientology class.

lolz
October 24, 2012 @ 18:01:57 PM
Bunch of jerks here, and rookies acting they are tough behind their thumbs down. LOLZ Can't even get some help for a senior.

I can't even get a straight answer, and ime, it signals one thing. Some of ya'll are in the same rookie scientology class.

lolz

11 EST. Blink and you'll miss it.
October 24, 2012 @ 18:02:46 PM
Columbia is the shit version of North Face, I wouldn't even compare the two.
Patagonia is also a great brand but the styles are definitely made for people in their forties.
Everyone and their fucking cousin wears North Face up in this Oregonian bullshit.
You either like this Collaboration or hate it, either way it's going to sell out fast as fuck like always.
Two North Face Collabs? C'mon son.

SUP

October 24, 2012 @ 18:04:28 PM
rose beanie tommorow?

Buying W+H leather low tops size 40-41

October 24, 2012 @ 18:05:32 PM
my black new era beanie came without a pom pom, LOL hit me up if you want it for cheap.
October 24, 2012 @ 18:14:32 PM

call bank
stop payment
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x