[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:00
More profitability real talk on the backpacks. Great investment for a week
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:02
Ignore the troll.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:04
(Invalid img)

Those dudes look like Skittles, but The North Face is timeless. If you stop wearing shit because of other people you're fucking lame

Timeless? Ha yeah if you're a momo or want to look like one of these kooks:

Straight up want to punch kids that look like this. Fuck outta here, who you be or represent? Wearing supreme and you can't even stand on a skateboard. Aren't you supposed to be doing math homework?

lol late 2012 and this herb is still talking about non skaters wearing supreme smh
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:08
2012ers hating on 2012ers ayee.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:09
(Invalid img)

Timeless? Ha yeah if you're a momo or want to look like one of these kooks:

Straight up want to punch kids that look like this. Fuck outta here, who you be or represent? Wearing supreme and you can't even stand on a skateboard. Aren't you supposed to be doing math homework?

lol late 2012 and this herb is still talking about non skaters wearing supreme smh

No I'm talking about the respect and understanding of a brand. Too many kids trying hard just to look the part. Fuck outta here. People can spot fakeness - you ain't fooling anybody. Oh yeah Supreme will take your money, but they're laughing at you all behind your backs.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:10
@takman You copping anything from TNF today?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:11
Fuck are the mods at?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:12
ERMAHGERD
BERX LERGERZ!!!!!!! smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
ban

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:14

I grabbed the M-51 last week in olive. But TNF?, hell no. I wouldn't wear that shit if somebody gave it to me. Look like a walking penis with that shit on. Like some straight-edge stoolio.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:15
Does the phone version of the Supreme site update on time?? Or is there a lag?
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:15
^
IP ban this little faggot.

I grabbed the M-51 last week in olive. But TNF?, hell no. I wouldn't wear that shit if somebody gave it to me. Look like a walking penis with that shit on. Like some straight-edge stoolio.

Just shut up, ur a bitch.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:17
usually a minute late. Use your computer, it's probably faster. smokeyface

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:17
2012ers hating on 2012ers ayee.

i wasn't hating on the fact that he's a 2012 member. im saying that no one gives a fuck about people who dont skate wearing supreme anymore. that mindset was back when supreme hype first took off by kids who were mad everyone started to wear it
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:18
^
IP ban this little faggot.

Just shut up, ur a bitch.

Yall one of them obviously.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:19
How much does a normal The North Face Medium Day Pack Backpack typically cost? I've seen some different versions that look pretty nice in the past but I forgot the price

well saying that purple label is only in japan its quite a bit cheaper

That's bullshit man, check nanamica webstore http://www.nanamica.com/shopping/products/detail.php?product_id=13
Same size, same shape and 11,500Y = 144$ so same price !!
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:20

Yes it updates on time... I prefer the Mobile Site honestly. It has a section just for the New Items and it saves all of your info besides the card number.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:20
You're all sleeping on the Atelier 5-Panel.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:21
I hate people, this jacket isn't even gonna "flip" for good money. That kid "hates" flippers too so it's a bit ironic.
Coo, I prefer it too cause for some reason the autofill on the laptop jumbles all the saved entries.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:23
Coo, I prefer it too cause for some reason the autofill on the laptop jumbles all the saved entries.

fuckin just woke up and remembered i needed to get my security code for the autofirr.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:24
You're all sleeping on the Atelier 5-Panel.

shit aint even dropped so how could he have slept
SMFH

I clearly meant that since no one has mentioned it that I have seen, fuck face.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:24
im going to lose sleep over this color decision

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:25
I hate people, this jacket isn't even gonna "flip" for good money. That kid "hates" flippers too so it's a bit ironic.

Seriously fuck, get a real job. You goddamn space waster. Can't believe how pathetic some fools are -- camping out for that shit?
someone get that boxlogofag out of here

*2Pac laugh*

Kris SupremeClientele Harris is my boi
got dem bigass nigga lips and a phat preme collection! (8

I wonder how old he is, he looks 18 but goes to bars and shit, yea his collection is crazy.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:26
BRUH
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:27

Pull that tampon out of your ass. Holy shit, where do all these weak bitches keep coming from?
Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:29
This forum is gonna be closed down tomorrow morning. RIP. Goodnight & Goodluck to all. smokeyface

Oct 25, 2012 @ 06:30

Pull that tampon out of your ass. Holy shit, where do all these weak bitches keep coming from?

take me more serious BRUHH

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0