Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 24, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
astonished

plus having that backpack is gonna make you mad susceptible to that double box: front/back edition

cool cool cool cool

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

October 24, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
0mar

@0mar What time are you getting to the store tomorrow?

probably go down about 1pm. When i can get out of work..
October 24, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
tomo.

Do you think that TNF will sell out in a day?
October 24, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
paulywalnuts

i REALLY doubt they'd do two TNF collabs. It makes NO sense. im calling bullshit.

maybe not dude...think about it...Supreme is bigger than ever, theyre selling a ton of product, multiple restocks for everything and it's still all sold out, they always do 2 collabs with Vans...i dunno maybe i'm not making sense but i don't think it's that far fetched anymore that they do an autumn jacket and later one that is more appropriate for winter...shit is gonna sell out...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

October 24, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
tacomang

Does anyone know what else is dropping tmmrw other than TNF collab?
Fuck ya'll who thumbs me down
October 24, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Corduroy camp >

corduroy camp looks sick, but imo it looks like the crown is gonna be way to floppy. i hate wearing camps like that, cause the bill points down a lot and looks dumb..

i know what you're talking about but what camp is really so thick that wont happen? canvas?

Dogs and Ducks OBV
#HunterGangWeInDis
October 24, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
BasedBlong

Corduroy camp >

corduroy camp looks sick, but imo it looks like the crown is gonna be way to floppy. i hate wearing camps like that, cause the bill points down a lot and looks dumb..

i know what you're talking about but what camp is really so thick that wont happen? canvas?

yea, canvas is the only one thats decent. but even the canvas bill still dips down a little bit..

Fuck yall

October 24, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
0mar

Do you think that TNF will sell out in a day?

Probably... maybe not tho. - My buddy will just let me cut straight in, so i dont need to worry about queues.
October 24, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
0mar

i REALLY doubt they'd do two TNF collabs. It makes NO sense. im calling bullshit.

maybe not dude...think about it...Supreme is bigger than ever, theyre selling a ton of product, multiple restocks for everything and it's still all sold out, they always do 2 collabs with Vans...i dunno maybe i'm not making sense but i don't think it's that far fetched anymore that they do an autumn jacket and later one that is more appropriate for winter...shit is gonna sell out...

Yeah, i feel you, but it IS november next week!

Cost wise it would be stupid for supreme (i know they're exempt from that)

The only thing that makes me wonder is the large Champion collab.
October 24, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
AGar

Can the Harris Tweed camp just drop already? razz

im hopeing it does'nt drop this week i don't want to wait in the long ass line of people looking to buy the tnf jackets razz

Bout it, Bout it

October 24, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Yeah, i feel you, but it IS november next week!

Cost wise it would be stupid for supreme (i know they're exempt from that)

The only thing that makes me wonder is the large Champion collab.

TNF and Vans have a common owner. I doubt they are tryna collab with Supreme 4 times in 4 months.
October 24, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
falsenaga

plus having that backpack is gonna make you mad susceptible to that double box: front/back edition

@yonkersfan321 will be all over this
October 24, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
paulywalnuts

@ellen didn't know that, but why not? im sure the design teams for TNF and Vans are completely separate entities, the efforts or stresses of one is not going to impact those of the other

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

October 24, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
iAmSofaKing

Dont cop tomorrows shit, 300 for something not even warm .. Mobbyluii is right, cop the 2nd TNF collab

300 is steep but it has to be quality and warm

Not warm, the chord makes it expensive

still aint gunna sleep.. dino hat is cool i guess.. champion shit is buns tho

Fasho, i'd rather cop, and resell if I don't like it then sleep on it

Resell wont be shit on The Shell TBH. WHose gna pay more then $325 for a corduroy shell?
From an economical and logical standpoint the Champion Parka>TNF collab
Also, Dat "preme" on da back is the icing on the cake

Fck the Champion parka, thats on some high school kids tip. Who rocks Champion these days anyway?

You just like it better because its cheaper than the TNF jacket

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 24, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
rhythmz

@yonkersfan321 will be all over this

the backpack is truly dope in my opinion. great simple colors with a suede bottom. really is nothing wrong with wearing a box cap with the backpack. thats the same shit as wearing nike windbreaker with some nike swoosh shoes. now triple boxing though..... idk bout that.....

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 24, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
rhythmz

Dont cop tomorrows shit, 300 for something not even warm .. Mobbyluii is right, cop the 2nd TNF collab

300 is steep but it has to be quality and warm

Not warm, the chord makes it expensive

still aint gunna sleep.. dino hat is cool i guess.. champion shit is buns tho

Fasho, i'd rather cop, and resell if I don't like it then sleep on it

Resell wont be shit on The Shell TBH. WHose gna pay more then $325 for a corduroy shell?
From an economical and logical standpoint the Champion Parka>TNF collab
Also, Dat "preme" on da back is the icing on the cake

Fck the Champion parka, thats on some high school kids tip. Who rocks Champion these days anyway?

You just like it better because its cheaper than the TNF jacket

i wear champion zip ups all the time? theyre comfortable and you can get them cheap at kohls. simple plain sweaters whats wrong with that?

October 24, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
ganzbino

Wish backpacks were a little less not worth the money with it being sz of a backack for a 3rd grader and having only one zipper...but looks nice with the cord. would be good for winter for sure

would be good for winter? the fuck you puttin in your backpack that needs to stay so warm?
October 24, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
rhythmz

Wish backpacks were a little less not worth the money with it being sz of a backack for a 3rd grader and having only one zipper...but looks nice with the cord. would be good for winter for sure

would be good for winter? the fuck you puttin in your backpack that needs to stay so warm?

his runch and dinner

October 24, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
tomo.

For all those saying that Supreme are going to do a second TNF collab because the Mountain Shell isn't a winter jacket - wasn't the TNF Denali [FW08] not really a 'winter jacket either...
October 24, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
jamez9

still some orange painted's chillen, waitin for a cawp
October 24, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
slaytanic666

I'm still hearing a couple dudes on SS talking that 'there'll be another TNF collab in November' shit... That'd be a straight cash grab by Supreme.
if there is it better be nicer than the one that's about to drop
October 24, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
cheesecrumble

How do thrasher hoodies fit? (not supreme x thrasher) just thrasher.

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

October 24, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
noteworthy

suspended

ok nevermind. there is a second TNF x supreme collab set for later this year... and yes I have it confirmed from the most reliable source.
I will post pics later of second collab confirmation email from source

No offense but unless the source is Supreme I'm not putting too much into this. I hope you're right tho.

My thoughts exactly on the people saying the box logo is Thursday after Christmas.....HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW!!!!!

he is telling the truth

my dad is supreme he wouldn't lie to me

Tyler has kids?
smh at these niggas saying theres going to be a second collab honestly who you trying to fool its obvious if people thought that was true they would save there money and not hop on the tnf tommarow and you would have more of a chance of copping multiples you overpriced reselling faggot
October 24, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
thegodfather

Why dont you just ask this in the thrasher thread? dumbass
October 24, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
real nigga

his runch and dinner

Deeeeead

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

October 24, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
esjay

wish i could buy those jackets

#southfloridalife

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

October 24, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
reeser

We gon get that snap hook keychain tomorrow? Been wanting to put my keys on that for the longest time.

lmao same here. I'm just hoping it drops with something good
October 24, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

>reads post
>ponders content of post
>reads username
>disregards post
October 24, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

wish i could buy those jackets

#southfloridalife

Where you at in SoFlo playa?
October 24, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
real nigga

For all those saying that Supreme are going to do a second TNF collab because the Mountain Shell isn't a winter jacket - wasn't the TNF Denali [FW08] not really a 'winter jacket either...

The Denali collab was ugly as hell

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.