[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:45
Finally..my niggas....finally. We'eve been waiting fo this colab doe my niggas.Don't know 'bout ya'll niggas but Imma about to get some south face wearing this north face, hahah bible talk my niggas. But trilly, I'm on my wednesday night shit, smoke a blunt get my mind right fo that robbery tomorrow. Damn my niggas. Glad to see everyone coming together fo this shit tomorrow, shit is puss my niggas.

Shout outs to everyone robbin that Northface colab tomorrow, we about that durable shit doe, bout that roughin'-it life doe. South face with that north face one my niggas. Getting south face. Jafeel that my niggas? That shit is the time passing by as you wait fo that drop benjamin button shit. Sermon.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:46
You be missing out without that second TNF collab! Fair play though. Happy copping for tomorrow man.

You are the nicest person i have encountered on this thread. My niggaaa
Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:47
Finally..my niggas....finally. We'eve been waiting fo this colab doe my niggas.Don't know 'bout ya'll niggas but Imma about to get some south face wearing this north face, hahah bible talk my niggas. But trilly, I'm on my wednesday night shit, smoke a blunt get my mind right fo that robbery tomorrow. Damn my niggas. Glad to see everyone coming together fo this shit tomorrow, shit is puss my niggas.

Shout outs to everyone robbin that Northface colab tomorrow, we about that durable shit doe, bout that roughin'-it life doe. South face with that north face one my niggas. Getting south face. Jafeel that my niggas? That shit is the time passing by as you wait fo that drop benjamin button shit. Sermon.

smokeyface PREACH smokeyface

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:47
I feel like I have to re-learn engrish again..
Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:48
TYDT
(thank you davonte teyvonte)

Fuck yall

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:49
hahaha
Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:52
whoever thumbed down our preacher's sermon, GTFO

Fuck yall

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:54
south face family?

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:55

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:55
south face family?

#SouthFaceSquad

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:56

whoever thumbed down my post, teach me engrish
Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:56
You guys get new groups per season lol
Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:57

get the fuck out

Fuck yall

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:57
south face family?

#SouthFaceSquad

#SouthFaceSquad #FloralFamily #PKForMod2012
but who is really coppin the motif

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:00

what do you mean?

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:01

what do you mean?

the hashtags

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:01
what time will it drop ?

morning ?

2 weeks ago the drop was late
last week was early

Coppin that TNF x Supreme jacket doe

Not with that time scheduletongueface

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:02
#SouthFaceSquad

where the fuck did pk go?
Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:04
Davonte is PK..

get the fuck out

no, you get the fuck out

where the fuck did pk go?

one day he just disapeared sometime towards the end of last season... RIP

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
Davonte is PK..

makes sense

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
Davonte is PK..

confirmed untrue

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:22

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:25

they givin mad shit out early lol

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:25
My clarks came today. Sized a full one down and they're perfect

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:27
here are the items will release tomorrow:
nefertiti beanie
4 color beanie
motif
sweater vest
atelier 5 panel cap
TNF
NO BOX LOGO hoodie everyone!

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:28
Mobby you wit the shits or not? (where is the email for the non-Chicagoans)

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:30
My clarks came today. Sized a full one down and they're perfect

Those look awful lol
Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:32
Should the atelier 5 panel cap fit a head that wears size 8 in fitteds?
Link
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0