Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 24, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
fuckjohnn

Anyone fuck with Spyder here? Supreme x Spyder would be pretty dope, no?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 24, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
BasedBlong

fuck no

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 24, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
fuckjohnn

fuck no
sad
Also, 8-Ball 5-Panels dropped already rii?

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 24, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
SHARKlN

Who makes a better shell jacket then tnf?

Patagonia, Marmot, Mountain Hardware, Arc'teryx, NAU, rab, shit even some columbia shells are nicer than tnf.

I shopped about a dozen brands before buying my patagonia torrentshell, and the only thing that felt cheaper than tnf was rei's house brand.
October 24, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I'm still hearing a couple dudes on SS talking that 'there'll be another TNF collab in November' shit... That'd be a straight cash grab by Supreme.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 24, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
real nigga

good advice nb, was going to size up for this tnf in case to layer, since it's a shell but ill stick tts.

the hate on the boards for that nuptse this time last year was astronomical. there were a few restocks too, i kept shaking that shit off, then i seen the aftermath sad

Aren't you a scammer though?

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

October 24, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
tomo.

I'm still hearing a couple dudes on SS talking that 'there'll be another TNF collab in November' shit... That'd be a straight cash grab by Supreme.

How credible are the sources?
October 24, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
rhythmz

Damn the more i look at it the Forest Green TNF jacket is looking nicer than the Burgundy...

thiss. no one was talkin boutt this on monday. somee be sleepin on it, i think forest green and olive is that color this season cool

all three colors are mad dope. but keep talkin about the forest green so the burgundy will be a bit easier for me to cop cool its really just what other clothes you have that could go with the color.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 24, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
Misa <3

@fuckjohn ya, already.
October 24, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Misa <3

did they drop the big logo beanie yet? anyone?
October 24, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
SHARKlN

did they drop the big logo beanie yet? anyone?

no, they didn't
October 24, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
superme91

What's with the hype of TNF jackets? North Face was played out 5 years ago --- the jacket looks ugly. Only 40 something soccer dads wear that shit in my city.

I don't get it. Can anybody explain? I could see if you're going to use it for hiking, but that's about it.

you must live in a city where your city don't even matter brah...

I'm really good at camp capping

October 24, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
lookatyou

Patagonia, Marmot, Mountain Hardware, Arc'teryx, NAU, rab, shit even some columbia shells are nicer than tnf.

I shopped about a dozen brands before buying my patagonia torrentshell, and the only thing that felt cheaper than tnf was rei's house brand.

"Felt" cheaper? what a scientific observation :-)

Want To Buy - Supreme x Champion Coaches Jacket in sz Medium cw RED or ORANGE

October 24, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
superme91

how much was venture for retail? someone said it sat for ages

I'm really good at camp capping

October 24, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
BasedBlong

the venture sat sooo long at supldn.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 24, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
tomo.

TNF Venture was £168 in London.
October 24, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
SHARKlN

tasted cheaper? dunno what other senses you're using to determine quality of clothing.
October 24, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
backlikethat

another tnf collab will be released in nov.
October 24, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^^^Source?

tasted cheaper? dunno what other senses you're using to determine quality of clothing.

Brah u really think supreme would collab woth these irrelavent companies cmon now
October 24, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
SHARKlN

not at all, hence why i never said anything about it.
October 24, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
JS5

For real, it's pretty easy to feel quality in a jacket. It's easy to feel the difference between a waterproof and breathable 20/25k gelanots membrane and a shitty 5k jacket and everything in between. And TNF is definitely on the lower consumer-oriented end of waterproof fabrics other than their very very high end products.

IG: @JStrathern

October 24, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
rhythmz

good news to me honestly. could be another mountain jacket similiar to the one in 2010

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 24, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
tomo.

Yea I'm sure Supreme would release another TNF collab (within) four weeks after the Mountain Shell. Wishful thinking on behalf of those not confident with their swiftness levels.
October 24, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
backlikethat

Yea I'm sure Supreme would release another TNF collab (within) four weeks after the Mountain Shell. Wishful thinking on behalf of those not confident with their swiftness levels.

What would you know? You're just a crumpet eating fag.
October 24, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
bobhall

all the people saying they are gonna flip this tnf and you better cawp wit da swiftness etc do you not remember what happened last season. 75% bought to resell and you couldn't give those things away. you still can't get retail for those jackets on ebay. not to mention all the restocks they have done this year.
October 24, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
judgemyjoindate

all the people saying they are gonna flip this tnf and you better cawp wit da swiftness etc do you not remember what happened last season. 75% bought to resell and you couldn't give those things away. you still can't get retail for those jackets on ebay. not to mention all the restocks they have done this year.

do you not remember that the venture was the venture? this jacket is stupid similar to the silhouette of the famed waxed TNF. this jacket is not to be compared with the venture. please.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

October 24, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Prolly trolling...

October 24, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
tomo.

What would you know? You're just a crumpet eating fag.

That's a bloody good insult old chap! Now where's your source(s) for your original statement?
October 24, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
REVS

Prolly trolling...

They want whats happening to happen. It gets back to HB, and the kids on this site piss themselves.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 24, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
ChicagoLDRS

If enough posters with sub-2010 join dates say there's another TNF collab releasing in November it might actually come true!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.