Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 23, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Yo don't flame the messenger, but I heard box logos hoodies and rose beanies this week. I'm hoping it's not true, but dude who gave me the info has been right before.

how is that a bad thing? also i heard different, but the dude who gave me info has been wrong before

It's bad for me because I want a TNF jacket, box logo hoodie, and rose beanie. For one, there is a slim chance of me copping all three of those. And even if I can cop, I'd prefer not to spend $500 on one drop. That's the way it goes tho.
October 23, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
BasedBlong

Yo don't flame the messenger, but I heard box logos hoodies and rose beanies this week. I'm hoping it's not true, but dude who gave me the info has been right before.

how is that a bad thing? also i heard different, but the dude who gave me info has been wrong before

It's bad for me because I want a TNF jacket, box logo hoodie, and rose beanie. For one, there is a slim chance of me copping all three of those. And even if I can cop, I'd prefer not to spend $500 on one drop. That's the way it goes tho.

true, but either way, even if everything was spread out in different drops, your still paying $500.. i know what your saying though.

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 23, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
origins

They keep restocking the camp hats/split hoodies. Wtf is up with Supreme.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

October 23, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
PTBNL

Does anybody know of a company that sells good quality blank 5 panels/camps online? Doesnt have to be the same that supreme uses. Just not a cheap brand. Thanks.
October 23, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
mooncrack

They keep restocking the camp hats/split hoodies. Wtf is up with Supreme.

Glad I didn't buy either hahaha
October 23, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
newuser999

@newuser999 lox bogos and TNF same drop = people dropping mad $$ plus everyone is gonna have to up their cawping swiftness.

supreme isn't that expensive and you don't have to be as fast as everyone says
October 23, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
mooncrack

@newuser999 lox bogos and TNF same drop = people dropping mad $$ plus everyone is gonna have to up their cawping swiftness.

supreme isn't that expensive and you don't have to be as fast as everyone says

Yeah, plus I laugh at all the dumbasses who don't wait until past 11:30 for the free shipping.
October 23, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
ben8cv

If box logos and tnf come out in the same day its proof supreme is just fucking with us now.
October 23, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
commonflaw

Does the painted camo look good in person? On the verge of buying one but I feel like the pictures might not do it justice
October 23, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
BasedBlong

Does the painted camo look good in person? On the verge of buying one but I feel like the pictures might not do it justice

yea man, the green looks the best in person imo. i would go for it

TYBG #fraillyfe COZYBOY

October 23, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
SilvioDante

@newuser999

lulz if you think you can cop box logos and tnf plus a rose beanie. Not everyone is looking to spend 600$ in one week on a few items. For me if lox bogos drop im coping 2 and taking my chance at tnf after bogos on lock.
October 23, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
0mar

RESELLER TIP;

if the BL come out. Everyone will be too focused on TNF. Get the box logo. Then in two weeks when everyone is ready to cop.You've got the stock!

;)

im not doing that. And that'd be a shitty thing to do. im just sayin..
October 23, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
dinkleberg

this place bout to explode on thursday. im serious.
October 23, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
bvsedtrillv

Went down stairs to get my credit card and saw Green Camo sell out before my eyes razz
October 23, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
YoungRizal

What the fuck is up with all the restocks this season!

The hype is slowly dying.

Wrong. The hype is strong and the company knows that and produced more numbers than the past. It's obvious

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 23, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
rhythmz

better get your paper up by thursday if box logo drops as well. good luck.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 23, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
yonkersfan321

Do box logo hoodies come in dog sizes? I'm finna strut with my poodle while we both rock el lox bogo.

#ofwgktadgaf

October 23, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
ben8cv

Do box logo hoodies come in dog sizes? I'm finna strut with my poodle while we both rock el lox bogo.

how the hell do you even come up with this stuff?
October 23, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
ChiefKeef

Tryna cop that NF x S jacket tho
October 23, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
rhythmz

how the hell do you even come up with this stuff?

he a clever troller, honestly alot of the stuff he says is actually funny

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 23, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

This is the new shibuya box tee so i doubt theres any fakes out already but doesnt hurt to double check as I think the letters on the tag are a bit thin, could be the pic tho. Price tag is cut off cause its bought in japan.

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 23, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
mrteebonilla

This is the new shibuya box tee so i doubt theres any fakes out already but doesnt hurt to double check as I think the letters on the tag are a bit thin, could be the pic tho. Price tag is cut off cause its bought in japan.

does japan sell loop tags?
and bootleggers never sleep

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 23, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
Stackies

do I spy a loop tag?

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

October 23, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
ben8cv

From a business standpoint it wouldn't make sense to drop box logos this week. If they did come out many people would be done for the year with most of the hyped pieces gone. Ideally they would put them at the end of the season like they have been to keep people checking the site an buying more things while they wait. I don't know why they would unless they literally don't give a fuck anymore and would rather just watch the frenzy that would ensue from the two being released at the same time.
October 23, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
mrteebonilla

From a business standpoint it wouldn't make sense to drop box logos this week. If they did come out many people would be done for the year with most of the hyped pieces gone. Ideally they would put them at the end of the season like they have been to keep people checking the site an buying more things while they wait. I don't know why they would unless they literally don't give a fuck anymore and would rather just watch the frenzy that would ensue from the two being released at the same time.

agreed i dont see them dropping it either...and where did people even come up with this idea that they are dropping? Just people speculating?

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

October 23, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

people buy stuff and sell them on auction sites all the time

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 23, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

agreed i dont see them dropping it either...and where did people even come up with this idea that they are dropping? Just people speculating?

they were sold at the shibuya store release. just like they lost UK box logos when the london store opened.

October 23, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
SHARKlN

Do you guys think the supreme warehouse would take some tagged pics for me before shipping my stuff?
Just trying to put it up for sale w/ swvif'nss
October 23, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
至高

Loop tags are common in Japan.. my DSWT navy leopard coach has one. All tags from Japan are perforated after purchase

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

October 23, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Really hoping for Big Logo beanies or 4 color beanies this week, snowed here today and its starting to get really cold.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.