FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 23, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
cheesywaa

October 23, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
snar

@secretsociety

again for those who need it

I call bogus on those prices. 5-Pocket Canvas Pant.... 19950?! That's $250 USD for christ's sake! It's only $138 on Supreme's webstore. Either that list is fake, or the Japanese are getting swindled lol

it's not a straight conversion from yen to dollars
October 23, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
BasedBlong

fuck these backpacks, im good with my green tree camo one smile

Fuck yall

October 23, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
secretsociety

@secretsociety

I call bogus on those prices. 5-Pocket Canvas Pant.... 19950?! That's $250 USD for christ's sake! It's only $138 on Supreme's webstore. Either that list is fake, or the Japanese are getting swindled lol

all the prices are right. prices arent the same in japan as they are in the US or even in London. for yen conversion divide by 135 and that will be the price usually give or take $10

سبحان

October 23, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
tomo.

Here's one confident cawper..

Link
October 23, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
bleztone

dunno if this has been mentioned but....restock on red and green splits

BleztONE

October 23, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
dinkleberg

ahem
October 23, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
bleztone

hope I am swift enough for the green cw.

lol dont know why so many kids are hating on the green color way. mine will be here tomorrow and i love the Burgundy lettering. cant wait to get it. to each his own though

BleztONE

October 23, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
bleztone

lol dont know why so many kids are hating on the green color way. mine will be here tomorrow and i love the Burgundy lettering. cant wait to get it. to each his own though

haha I meant the tnf.. but funny thing, I copped that grey/green split too cool i know its dope, cant wait until friday for mine

haha i saw it as sarcasm towards the green split. Shit is cool . Cant decide between purple or green TNF. both dope in my opinion.

BleztONE

October 23, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
fuckjohnn

Since we're talking about Japan's web store, I find it strange that the iPad Porter Case is cheaper than the Rose Sweater but in the US there's a $80 price jump from the Sweater to the Porter Case. I know prices aren't converted exactly but that's a wide range.

Also, anyone check out the Camp sweats on Japan? Might have to pick myself up a pair.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 23, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
donadamsky

@secretsociety

supreme does cost alot more in japan though, thats why u cant straight up convert JPY to USD. fashion seems to be a huge priority over there, so supreme can get away with charging our equivalent of 250 for some pants. btw, our little conversion factor we use means shit cost 35% more there.

October 23, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
rumee24

so off topic, my pin dot jacket is ruined for resale I guess. The end of the string just fell off. How can I fix that?
October 23, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
snar

Since we're talking about Japan's web store, I find it strange that the iPad Porter Case is cheaper than the Rose Sweater but in the US there's a $80 price jump from the Sweater to the Porter Case. I know prices aren't converted exactly but that's a wide range.

Also, anyone check out the Camp sweats on Japan? Might have to pick myself up a pair.

I wonder if its cheaper because porter is a Japanese company?
October 23, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
fuckjohnn

Hellen Keller would have more than enough "swiftness" to pull that one off. Green will sit longer than the rest.

October 23, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
donadamsky

but 140 for some sweatpants? i also would never leave my house wearing sweats though. Bum shit

October 23, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
fuckjohnn

^lmfao

but 140 for some sweatpants? i also would never leave my house wearing sweats though. Bum shit

Is $140 confirmed? I wasn't expecting anything less than $98 but $140confused
Rather take a trip to Macy's and cop multiple Nike Sweats.

October 23, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
donadamsky

^lmfao

Is $140 confirmed? I wasn't expecting anything less than $98 but $140confused
Rather take a trip to Macy's and cop multiple Nike Sweats.

the conversion rarely lies...

October 23, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
zevlove

Honestly, Atelier pullover, one of the most underrated pieces of this season. Just got a purp in L, quality is absolutely on point, cotton is thick and warm and the fit is perfect.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

October 23, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
Incognito

Letting my Camo M51 go, size M. If anybody is interested PM me
October 23, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

haha I meant the tnf.. but funny thing, I copped that grey/green split too cool i know its dope, cant wait until friday for mine

haha i saw it as sarcasm towards the green split. Shit is cool . Cant decide between purple or green TNF. both dope in my opinion.

Copped the purp split... Disappointed.Theres little stripes on the sides and that fit is not on point honestly. Quality is piff obv doe
October 23, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
troyboyblack

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/09/Supreme-x-Nike-Air-Force-1-2012-01.jpeg These are fresh tho.

Looking for a Supreme Corduroy Pullover in red from SS 2012

October 23, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
tylerthepreme666

Anybody wanna help out? I need a proxy to grab me a NF jacket Thursday morning. Size small, any color. I have to work Thursday until 5pm. I can meet up anywhere in the LA area Thursday evening with $350 cash for anyone that can grab me one.

i'd be d bro, hit me up pm ill fosho cop u one. mobbin there wed night gonna cop every color. shit is 2 pifff
October 23, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Anybody wanna help out? I need a proxy to grab me a NF jacket Thursday morning. Size small, any color. I have to work Thursday until 5pm. I can meet up anywhere in the LA area Thursday evening with $350 cash for anyone that can grab me one.

i'd be d bro, hit me up pm ill fosho cop u one. mobbin there wed night gonna cop every color. shit is 2 pifff

Dat 2 post, dope username lyfe cool cool cool suprised suprised suprised sad sad sad
October 23, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
ChicagoLDRS

SS is saying there's going to be another TNF collab b/c this one 'came too early' and isn't a 'winter jacket'...

oh the trolling...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 23, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
tylerthepreme666

Dat 2 post, dope username lyfe cool cool cool suprised suprised suprised sad sad sad

fosho, been llurkin coppin supreme daily but now im ready 2 take it next level, str8 serious bout this shit
October 23, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
hardtofathom

who is doing proxies?
October 23, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
donadamsky

who is doing proxies?

why do u need a proxy? cant u just cop online?

October 23, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
stormpal

@secretsociety

I agree on that fashion thing... its huge part of life over there... and companies know it
Just look at supreme its got like 6 stores over there and only two in the country that it was founded..
Supreme must be making a killing in Japan imo

supreme does cost alot more in japan though, thats why u cant straight up convert JPY to USD. fashion seems to be a huge priority over there, so supreme can get away with charging our equivalent of 250 for some pants. btw, our little conversion factor we use means shit cost 35% more there.
October 23, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
jetspike

Probably has something to do with porter already being made in japan, so most likely has something to do with import costs or manufacturing costs from there to here or vice versa etc.
October 23, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
donadamsky

Probably has something to do with porter already being made in japan, so most likely has something to do with import costs or manufacturing costs from there to here or vice versa etc.

i dont think so. it still comes from the warehouse in NY lke everything else.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.