[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 21, 2012 @ 20:23:19
dont like the contrast wrist and neck, you aint special cuzzzz

sweet piece tho, 84 bucks can't complain
October 21, 2012 @ 20:24:39

October 21, 2012 @ 20:27:54
dont like the contrast wrist and neck, you aint special cuzzzz

sweet piece tho, 84 bucks can't complain

lol nah it aint bad. real good layering peices imo
October 21, 2012 @ 21:04:54
mad compliments on the rose sweater...all eyes locked on me blinkyeyes for better or worse...a black broad leaned out the window of her car at a red light to compliment me smokeyface

same thing happens w/ floral hoodie

x

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 21, 2012 @ 21:29:14
Half of Supreme's beanies are walking advertisements.

Anyone that is wearing something branded is a walking advertisement.

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

October 21, 2012 @ 21:29:35
Half of Supreme's beanies are walking advertisements.

75% of anything sup is a walking advertisement. Thats why we buy it...
October 21, 2012 @ 21:31:46
It seems like none of you understand brand image...

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

October 21, 2012 @ 21:54:06
Lemme get that floral hoody then
October 21, 2012 @ 22:06:48
the champion crewneck is sick. the white/green one smokeyface smokeyface

سبحان

October 21, 2012 @ 22:16:37
the champion crewneck is sick. the white/green one smokeyface smokeyface

having a hard time deciding which colorway i want
October 21, 2012 @ 22:21:41
Margiela H&M Nov drop > Supreme
October 21, 2012 @ 22:22:03
thermal stripe tee one of the most underrated pieces the season (fake niggas won't cop cuz theres no supreme logo on it)

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

October 21, 2012 @ 22:22:39
;
October 21, 2012 @ 22:23:26
I'll probably get flamed for this. But in all honesty, a Supreme x Pokemon Collab would be tight. With the Pokemon Center in New York and all. I grew up loving Skating and Pokemon and together, I don't know it just seems/sounds cool. (And when I mean Pokemon, I mean the original shit, none of that gay ass shit that's around today)
October 21, 2012 @ 22:28:11
I'll probably get flamed for this. But in all honesty, a Supreme x Pokemon Collab would be tight. With the Pokemon Center in New York and all. I grew up loving Skating and Pokemon and together, I don't know it just seems/sounds cool. (And when I mean Pokemon, I mean the original shit, none of that gay ass shit that's around today)

Man fuck no... Supreme x Ninja Turtles smokeyface
October 21, 2012 @ 22:29:06
Originally posted by Inactive User

Man fuck no... Supreme x Ninja Turtles smokeyface

That would be cool as well.
October 21, 2012 @ 22:33:18
Too bad none of you that thumbed down my last comment will be able to afford the box logos anyways... tongueface

it's gonna take me about a whole day to make enough to buy a box logo pullover, and i have a shit job, so

I grew up loving Skating and Pokemon and together, I don't know it just seems/sounds cool. (And when I mean Pokemon, I mean the original shit, none of that gay ass shit that's around today)

you are a tremendous faggot

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

October 21, 2012 @ 22:35:07
Too bad none of you that thumbed down my last comment will be able to afford the box logos anyways... tongueface

it's gonna take me about a whole day to make enough to buy a box logo pullover, and i have a shit job, so

I grew up loving Skating and Pokemon and together, I don't know it just seems/sounds cool. (And when I mean Pokemon, I mean the original shit, none of that gay ass shit that's around today)

If you didn't like Pokemon as a kid, you sir, are the 'tremendous faggot'.
October 21, 2012 @ 23:00:35

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 21, 2012 @ 23:25:57
@georgieskals joey badass-hard knock reference? hahahaha

YES, god bless you. 3 bigs, 2 pacs, but only one error, the era. Praise you.smokeyface
October 21, 2012 @ 23:35:51

I may have the unpopular opinion here but I think that's a lame idea. Reminds me of the guy in that one video when the supreme x campbells collab dropped and this guy in line was saying how he had to cop because he loved eating campbells soup as a kid and it was his favorite and all that so he just had to cop those shoes. Not everything from the 90s needs to be collabed with supreme lol. Supreme doesnt need a collab with pokemon.
October 21, 2012 @ 23:47:45
any pics of the wallabees, wanna see how the colours and crocodile "skin" looks
October 21, 2012 @ 23:47:56
I like 90's cartoons too, but yeah, no.
October 21, 2012 @ 23:50:09
When is the Supreme fleshlight dropping? I want to literally fuck the box logo.

#ofwgktadgaf

October 21, 2012 @ 23:58:52
When is the Supreme fleshlight dropping? I want to literally fuck the box logo.

Kill yourself.
October 22, 2012 @ 00:01:03
You act like he's serious.
October 22, 2012 @ 00:07:44
@georgieskals word

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x