[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 20, 2012 @ 22:19:00 PM
anybody know whats ty's last name... trying mad hard 2 remember it

Creator

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 20, 2012 @ 22:28:28 PM
@rchrstphr

Who gives a fuck if it's 'frowned upon,' just do it.
I don't really know about the phone order thing, but I wouldn't waste my time with the flannels. You could easily get a buffalo check for the same quality, half the price. People who buy supreme button downs like the buffalo/stripe oxfords and stuff are just doing it to say it's supreme.
October 20, 2012 @ 22:32:34 PM
Some like the rose sweater some don't...I personally don't like it but there's other things that I like which others don't so nbd, move on.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 20, 2012 @ 22:52:09 PM

Creator

Creator

thx man

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

October 20, 2012 @ 23:13:52 PM

Creator

bet yall would never guess his middle name...

October 20, 2012 @ 23:37:18 PM
sup ny was getting packed at around 4
October 21, 2012 @ 01:07:08 AM
damn , I don't know what you guys are talking about , I love my rose sweater . It's not my favorite piece but my Girlfriend loves it and that's sort of all that matters .

IG: _pierce

October 21, 2012 @ 01:13:42 AM
Everyone already get their tracking info? Can they upright just cancel my order if it's been 2 days without hearing from supny?
October 21, 2012 @ 01:26:02 AM

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 21, 2012 @ 01:30:33 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 21, 2012 @ 01:33:01 AM
To anyone who has the M51 does it fit TTS?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 21, 2012 @ 02:06:37 AM

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 21, 2012 @ 02:10:21 AM

I don't see any girls in the picture, what you talking bout b?
October 21, 2012 @ 02:20:15 AM

find out yourself

October 21, 2012 @ 02:28:58 AM
Sent this kid my D&D hats that I bought from the supreme web store and he said this
Originally posted by Inactive User
Alright I don't know where to begin. I got the hats today and I was really excited and I have to give you kudos on the fast shipping. The only thing I was disappointed with was that the hats weren't real. I can tell because the mesh lining has a gap in the stitching on each hat and supreme USA tag was on the wrong side. Please message back at how we can resolve this because I refuse to wear fake hats.

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

October 21, 2012 @ 02:32:18 AM
Sent this kid my D&D hats that I bought from the supreme web store and he said this
Alright I don't know where to begin. I got the hats today and I was really excited and I have to give you kudos on the fast shipping. The only thing I was disappointed with was that the hats weren't real. I can tell because the mesh lining has a gap in the stitching on each hat and supreme USA tag was on the wrong side. Please message back at how we can resolve this because I refuse to wear fake hats.

god bless him when the semi wet him
October 21, 2012 @ 03:12:18 AM
@georgieskals joey badass-hard knock reference? hahahaha

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

October 21, 2012 @ 03:13:22 AM

What's his account name

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 21, 2012 @ 03:19:40 AM
Hey guys, I was just wondering if cancelling orders was frowned upon. I've never had to do it up until the Dogs & Ducks camp, I changed my mind when I realized I wasn't going to like the material at all (one more for someone else on here).. I mean, they'd rather have someone do that than resell, right? I definitely don't plan on making a habit of it, I just hope it didn't piss anybody off because there's a handful of things I want from upcoming drops.

Also, I saw someone mention it pages back, but is it really possible to call up and coerce them into accepting a phone order? I'd really love one of those black Workers Jackets, Tartan etc..

For anyone that has the flannels, how's the quality? I'm debating the Buffalo Check, it seems like a somewhat plain print for the price, but I imagine it's awesome quality and I missed the Tartan, so, yeah...

Congrats to everyone who got what they were after on this most recent drop. The split just wasn't for me, but if a medium white tree Chamois shirt pops back up I might grab it.
October 21, 2012 @ 03:19:59 AM

What's his account name

He's on a different forum. I sent him pictures of my receipts from supreme so should be fine

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

October 21, 2012 @ 03:24:31 AM

i guess some people really are THAT dumb

October 21, 2012 @ 04:29:21 AM

find out yourself

I know theres sizing measurements... Its still better to ask people who actually own it. You cant tell if a jacket fits TTS or not just based on sizing meaurements.

Hoping the M i got is big enough

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 21, 2012 @ 04:41:39 AM
@rchrstphr

Who gives a fuck if it's 'frowned upon,' just do it.
I don't really know about the phone order thing, but I wouldn't waste my time with the flannels. You could easily get a buffalo check for the same quality, half the price. People who buy supreme button downs like the buffalo/stripe oxfords and stuff are just doing it to say it's supreme.

Thanks for the reply. I actually already did cancel the order back when it dropped, I was just wondering if anyone experienced issues after doing it in the past. But I guess it's not a big deal.

I wouldn't care about the brand of the flannel being Supreme, I just figured they'd be pretty outstanding quality. Appreciate it.

October 21, 2012 @ 05:13:16 AM
Hey guys, I was just wondering if cancelling orders was frowned upon. I've never had to do it up until the Dogs & Ducks camp, I changed my mind when I realized I wasn't going to like the material at all (one more for someone else on here).. I mean, they'd rather have someone do that than resell, right? I definitely don't plan on making a habit of it, I just hope it didn't piss anybody off because there's a handful of things I want from upcoming drops.

Also, I saw someone mention it pages back, but is it really possible to call up and coerce them into accepting a phone order? I'd really love one of those black Workers Jackets, Tartan etc..

For anyone that has the flannels, how's the quality? I'm debating the Buffalo Check, it seems like a somewhat plain print for the price, but I imagine it's awesome quality and I missed the Tartan, so, yeah...

Congrats to everyone who got what they were after on this most recent drop. The split just wasn't for me, but if a medium white tree Chamois shirt pops back up I might grab it.

omg you sound like a chatty ass bitch. anyone ever tell you that you're annoying. No one fucking cares about anything you're saying - stop wearing supreme for our sakes

+ www.tallcans.org +

October 21, 2012 @ 05:14:27 AM
to answer one of your questions supreme is probably pretty pissed at you right now and you can expect them to fuck with you on future orders... I mean, didn't you hear the dude's voice when you called up and did it? NOT HAPPY

+ www.tallcans.org +

October 21, 2012 @ 05:19:08 AM
October 21, 2012 @ 05:20:20 AM
whatever though, keep up the hate. at the end of the day, im just glad all of us on here have some sense of style on the higher end of things. cheers smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x