October 22, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
wordsworth

that outfit is godawful. i understand the pop and all that, but an overall clean and concise fit is always preferred. it erks me when people blow a ton of money and seem to just throw things on.

oh this is 200 and leopard?
how about this outlandish bowtie?

Idk bro, more power to you. But imo 4/10 money doesnt win points with me
October 22, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
sellme

THAT NAVY TNF THO!!!!!!!!!! COPPED!
October 22, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
sellme

MAYBE THE PURPLE ONE TOO
October 22, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
iAmSofaKing

I'm 6'0" 175
M or L?
Not tryna fit a hoodie or big sweater under it.
Prob gonna go with M, my L 8-ball and M-51 only fit nice with a hoodie underneath.

Damn im 5'10 165 and im gonna get a M as well.

Only thing with these jackets is they look like theyre gonna be mad short

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 22, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
A!exander

$300 tho, kill.
October 22, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
fuckjohnn

Why are there so many salty niggas here, especially @sharkin ; what's wrong sweetie got no pussy this weekend?sad
Jacket is $298
Pack is $136
Now stfu.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 22, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
ben8cv

very disappointed. After going through pictures of previous north face jackets and seeing all the unique patterns/ color combinations this is totally a let down. There is zero uniqueness in this jacket. While yes the corduroy material is different, it has been done before several time by other outdoors companies like patagonia. It almost seems like a copout where instead of actually trying to develop something they just decided to do a different material on solid colors. i guess after fucking up ss12 tnf the wanted to play it safe. But even playing it safe, doing something as simple as adding the small dots like on the pin dot could have totally made this piece. all in all i have nothing against it and will still consider buying it but it wasn't the jaw dropping thing i was hoping for.

You just dont get it. Clothes dont need a fancy pattern or a motif to be 'different'...clean-cut, plain shit is almost always the best. Theres a time for patterns, but this was definitely the time for plain and the courdroy just makes it even better

hahah you say it like theres a wrong fucking answer. The point i'm making is that on collabs like vans, wallabees, or tnf you have to do something that sets it apart from the usual product. Wallabees had gator and different colors which made them unique. vans this year weren't much different than vans you could buy anywhere. This is the same thing. Theres no originality in it thats sets it apart from a north face you can buy online. so why pay extra?
October 22, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
bpeezus

what time are supreme drops?
October 22, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
SHARKlN

what time are supreme drops?

Thursday, 11 am est.
October 22, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
®içh ßæ

Is it me or did supreme delay their emails when the update the webstore? That shit used to be on point now i get shipping conf b4 it..
Also u guys think supreme looks at forums for ideas on what ppl want/like??
October 22, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
ben8cv

Is it me or did supreme delay their emails when the update the webstore? That shit used to be on point now i get shipping conf b4 it..
Also u guys think supreme looks at forums for ideas on what ppl want/like??

if they do they sure as fuck dont look at this one
October 22, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
REVS

Lol @ some of you. Thinking you actually have ja swivftness to cwap the NF colab.

Kids see this Bentley roll through the thread all of a sudden they actin rich

Exactly. Haha. I'm not trying to be a dick or negative, but kids got all hyped up over it last year, it dropped, and half them couldn't snag it. It's bound to happen, espically if anyone's thinking about trying to get it on the app. But you never know, I could be wrong.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 22, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
ben8cv

Lol @ some of you. Thinking you actually have ja swivftness to cwap the NF colab.

Exactly. Haha. I'm not trying to be a dick or negative, but kids got all hyped up over it last year, it dropped, and half them couldn't snag it. It's bound to happen, espically if anyone's thinking about trying to get it on the app. But you never know, I could be wrong.

do backpacks sit longer than jackets? or is it about the same
October 22, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
fuckjohnn

For me, it's actually faster on the app. My Mac auto fill has been fucked up since forever. Probably gonna head down to the store anyway so I can try the difference between the M and L

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

October 22, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
REVS

do backpacks sit longer than jackets? or is it about the same

It'll all be sold out quick my dude. Backpacks might sit for maybe a minute longer, if that. But someone correct me if I'm wrong, last year there was a restock on the backpacks. But not on the jacket.

Edit: @John see for me it's like the exact opposite, the app fucks up for me and it doesn't update until like 11:01 on like a really hyped drop, and by then of course it's sold out. But hey if it works for you, it works. It might be my shitty connection, phone, etc.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 22, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
paulywalnuts

can't believe some of you are complaining right now...sure the price is high, what'd you expect? i dont want to spend this much either but i dont think they could have made a better piece. this shell is tasteful, simple and clean. the button up looks classy.
seriously, what did you want? duck camo nuptse for $200? please

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

October 22, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
paulywalnuts

now i have to decide if im doing this or waiting to pay $400 for the N-3B

October 22, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
ben8cv

how big are the backpacks? anyone know the size in liters?
October 22, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
paulywalnuts

they're small dude, just look at the picture...liek smaller than any current TNF pack in store for men

October 22, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
L7OSER

Gray or black Harris Tweed and im done for the season

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

October 22, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
superme91

they're small dude, just look at the picture...liek smaller than any current TNF pack in store for men

i'm thinking jansport big

I'm really good at camp capping

October 22, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
backlikethat

if anyone cops that backpack you're a lame. joint looks smaller than an elementary school backpack
October 22, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
paulywalnuts

Gray or black Harris Tweed and im done for the season

camp or the jacket?
i need a deco and a winter coat and im good

October 22, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
superme91

can't believe some of you are complaining right now...sure the price is high, what'd you expect? i dont want to spend this much either but i dont think they could have made a better piece. this shell is tasteful, simple and clean. the button up looks classy.
seriously, what did you want? duck camo nuptse for $200? please

hey i think it's a good price knowing the fuck you pay me ipod case is 118 for no reason.

October 22, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
superme91

if anyone cops that backpack you're a lame. joint looks smaller than an elementary school backpack

you're lame for saying that

October 22, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
L7OSER

Camp.
Although dark grey jacket looks good. I don't think imma wanna pay the price its gonna be tho.

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

October 22, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
backlikethat

You mad cause you're planning to buy that?

You're prob. one of those fags that be wearing those superhero backpacks in school
October 22, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
PowerCum

this drop is about to bout to put a big dent in my mom's bank account
copping all jackets and backpacks cool
October 22, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
slaytanic666

$136 USD for the jacket and backpack respectively. Kids needa learn to read correctly.

What?

http://hypebeast.com/2012/10/supreme-x-the-north-face-2012-fall-winter-collection/

Yeah, but that's a typo; E-mail states, "Mountain Shell Jacket US Retail $298"
Not $136

Meh, my bad. 298 isn't bad for a collab.
lmao someone needs to read correctly
October 22, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
superme91

You mad cause you're planning to buy that?

You're prob. one of those fags that be wearing those superhero backpacks in school

not really mad but i probably will buy it, yall broke

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.