Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 22, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
________

quality control on the florals were terrible. sold mine for 80
October 22, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
tomo.

Can't have been as bad as the dogs and ducks, some dude didn't even get the metal eyelets on his camp!

I thought my placement was pretty good on the floral.
October 22, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
tomo.

Dis week? Wat color doe?

Red and black, not sure which way around though, probably red with black roses!
October 22, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
megustaleche

anybody remember what the after midnight leopard coach retailed for?
haha asking cause you must of seen it in that buy and sell Facebook group

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 22, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

i cant move either of the 2 camps i got left and i got the purple painted by accident last week
but hey

sn-with the quality control and etc i think this season is all about the money with all these restocks on big ticket items every week
and the ipad case...

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 22, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
kevlar

Can't have been as bad as the dogs and ducks, some dude didn't even get the metal eyelets on his camp!
Not even tripping over it, haha. Saw a CDG camp with an upside-down box logo on eBay. Now I don't know how the fuck that happens.
October 22, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
Misa <3

any idea on what coming next thursday?
October 22, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
tomo.

Not even tripping over it, haha. Saw a CDG camp with an upside-down box logo on eBay. Now I don't know how the fuck that happens.

Haha, you do wonder how it happens! Not being funny though, I'd consider copping that, now that is some real exclusive shit!
October 22, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
chriscosta

Dickrider x Supreme Quadruple Box Logo Hoodie

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

October 22, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
tomo.

Might have to pre-order that!
October 22, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
Stackies

Already cawped
October 22, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
rickdider

damn, I was just thinking of buying four box logos and cutting out 3 of them and re-patching them to one, but this saves me so much time!
October 22, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

firsst

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 22, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
mooky

yes

Do you remember what it retailed for?
October 22, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
kevlar

firsst

We got a dude having a conversation with himself over here..
October 22, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
jamez9

fix the thread or remake it again..ffs
October 22, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
iamrty

New post as promised:

rest here:
btw when did yeezys start going for 4 racks? My gad!

Where are your eyebrows

@specialforever I don't need eyebrows. I have eyes and they watching...

440 uniques in 2 days AND ya'll postin me up on forums I dont even go on. Great SUCCESS! (Borat voice)

Don't you think I knew EXACTLY the response I was going to get here in one of the seediest corners of the internet? This is hypebeast after all. Hypebeasts calling others hypebeasts because you hate the fact that you yourself are a hypebeast. Cold Blooded!

I embrace it (that's why the site is called the bird and the (hype)BEAST (with BEAST written in that Nike font no less, but you didn't pick up on that?!?!) I enjoy it. I love it. and I'm definitely not mad at it.

You think the editors post OF/Kanye/Ben Baller stories all the time because they hope to piss you off, or because IT GETS THEM CLICKS.
But you know what, when I come back, you'll remember me. And. You'll. Keep. On. Clickin.

It's not cocky, it's reality. I'm sorry if you're not memorable and it makes you mad/sad/angry/envious ("maybe I don't remember the last time I blew my nose" $5 bucks to the person who can pinpoint that reference w/o google).

PS I appreciate ya'll who reached out privately in support- your secret's safe with me!
PPS For those in the SF bay area who want to give me style lesson, I'll treat you to coffee. PM me.

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

October 22, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
ChicagoLDRS

y'all care too much about proving your point(s) online to other people.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 22, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
Swan

anybody know how much the desert camo one goes for nowadays?

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

October 22, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

what was that nigha talkin about
the leopard print blinded me

October 22, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
drinktang

New post as promised:

rest here:

Where are your eyebrows

440 uniques in 2 days AND ya'll postin me up on forums I dont even go on. Great SUCCESS! (Borat voice)

Don't you think I knew EXACTLY the response I was going to get here in one of the seediest corners of the internet? This is hypebeast after all. Hypebeasts calling others hypebeasts because you hate the fact that you yourself are a hypebeast. Cold Blooded!

I embrace it (that's why the site is called the bird and the (hype)BEAST (with BEAST written in that Nike font no less, but you didn't pick up on that?!?!) I enjoy it. I love it. and I'm definitely not mad at it.

You think the editors post OF/Kanye/Ben Baller stories all the time because they hope to piss you off, or because IT GETS THEM CLICKS.
But you know what, when I come back, you'll remember me. And. You'll. Keep. On. Clickin.

It's not cocky, it's reality. I'm sorry if you're not memorable and it makes you mad/sad/angry/envious ("maybe I don't remember the last time I blew my nose" $5 bucks to the person who can pinpoint that reference w/o google).

PS I appreciate ya'll who reached out privately in support- your secret's safe with me!
PPS For those in the SF bay area who want to give me style lesson, I'll treat you to coffee. PM me.

Smh.
October 22, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

New post as promised:

rest here:

Where are your eyebrows

New post as promised:

rest here:

Where are your eyebrows

you can treat me to some head from the wife

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 22, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
megustaleche

anybody know how much the desert camo one goes for nowadays?

140 and up, hardly see them anymore

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 22, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

October 22, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
Swan

Dogs and ducks for a 2010 desert camo, good trade?

October 22, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
mrteebonilla

if ur gettin the camo then ya (depending on cond. unless u like dirty hats)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 22, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Swan

if ur gettin the camo then ya (depending on cond. unless u like dirty hats)

claimed to be worn twice. Getting pics for sure

October 22, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Stackies

Green painted camo, it's a little dark than in some pics I saw, but I like it. My D&D too, decent pattern, got a dog with a duck in it's mouth on the bill
October 22, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^^Chip camo>painted
what was that nigha talkin about
the leopard print blinded me

Dontate your eyebrows to dis dude
Guy thinks hes boss for 440 views? hes gt other problems den
October 22, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
stupefyer

swag

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.