[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:11
it'd be p cool if there was a black colourway for the jacket, it doesn't really look warm enough for -20 (-4) either
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:12
it'd be p cool if there was a black colourway for the jacket, it doesn't really look warm enough for -20 (-4) either

Yeah I agree, Black would've been an instacop without a doubt.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:13
$136 USD for the jacket and backpack respectively. Kids needa learn to read correctly.

What?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:15
$136 USD for the jacket and backpack respectively. Kids needa learn to read correctly.

What?

http://hypebeast.com/2012/10/supreme-x-the-north-face-2012-fall-winter-collection/

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:18
I don't know what color to get. Either the navy or burgundy.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:18
$136 USD for the jacket and backpack respectively.
What?

http://hypebeast.com/2012/10/supreme-x-the-north-face-2012-fall-winter-collection/

Yeah, but that's a typo; E-mail states, "Mountain Shell Jacket US Retail $298"
Not $136

Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:25

Not $136

Meh, my bad. 298 isn't bad for a collab.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:26
edit
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:27
What color y'all shooting for this for The Northface collab
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:29
large purple split restock...again.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:35
Do you guys seriously not know how the word "respectively" functions?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:38
very disappointed. After going through pictures of previous north face jackets and seeing all the unique patterns/ color combinations this is totally a let down. There is zero uniqueness in this jacket. While yes the corduroy material is different, it has been done before several time by other outdoors companies like patagonia. It almost seems like a copout where instead of actually trying to develop something they just decided to do a different material on solid colors. i guess after fucking up ss12 tnf the wanted to play it safe. But even playing it safe, doing something as simple as adding the small dots like on the pin dot could have totally made this piece. all in all i have nothing against it and will still consider buying it but it wasn't the jaw dropping thing i was hoping for.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:50
Originally posted by Inactive User

i told you guys...

it misses just “don't wonder what is it, just buys it before there's no more, idiot !”

japan is gonna be pissed

ig supremecellar

Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:52
any idea on what coming this week? apart from shitty north faces?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:57
any idea on what coming this week? apart from shitty north faces that im too broke to buy?

Fixed
Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:59
very disappointed. After going through pictures of previous north face jackets and seeing all the unique patterns/ color combinations this is totally a let down. There is zero uniqueness in this jacket. While yes the corduroy material is different, it has been done before several time by other outdoors companies like patagonia. It almost seems like a copout where instead of actually trying to develop something they just decided to do a different material on solid colors. i guess after fucking up ss12 tnf the wanted to play it safe. But even playing it safe, doing something as simple as adding the small dots like on the pin dot could have totally made this piece. all in all i have nothing against it and will still consider buying it but it wasn't the jaw dropping thing i was hoping for.

You just dont get it. Clothes dont need a fancy pattern or a motif to be 'different'...clean-cut, plain shit is almost always the best. Theres a time for patterns, but this was definitely the time for plain and the courdroy just makes it even better

Instagram - LE11FFF

Oct 22, 2012 @ 15:59
any idea on what coming this week? apart from shitty north faces that im too broke to buy?

Fixed

Lol why are always some stupid ass fuckboys asking this question?)

Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:01
Not $136

.. It says "$298 USD and $136 USD for the jacket and backpack respectively."

This isn't a typo, nor is it even misleading. Work on that reading comprehension.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:03
any idea on what coming this week? apart from shitty north faces?

Does anyone know whats dropping this week? champion pullover? box logos? beanies?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:03

This isn't a typo, nor is it even misleading. Work on that reading comprehension.

idiots putting people down andbeing wrong blushing

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:04
@fuckjohn what makes this question stupid, my friend?
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:07
Compared to the summer north face this alot better navy and burgandy are colours supreme haven't really messed with when it came to there north face collabs so it's nice to see them use em backpacks are so tacky though lol.

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:07

idiots putting people down andbeing wrong blushing

Never put anyone down. HE misread it and thought the Jacket would retail for $136. All I said was it will not and will be $298. Maybe YOU should work on those comprehension skills.

Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:08
New post as promised:

rest here:
btw when did yeezys start going for 4 racks? My gad!

I'm sorry man, but you're trying way too hard.

Word. It's nice seeing that you have money to blow but you're boasting it even if you think you aren't.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:08
don't see why people are complaining bout the backpack..
you're basically getting access to a purple label daypack with a supreme logo on it and you don't even have to deal with proxy bullshit.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:14
that outfit is godawful. i understand the pop and all that, but an overall clean and concise fit is always preferred. it erks me when people blow a ton of money and seem to just throw things on.

oh this is 200 and leopard?
how about this outlandish bowtie?

Idk bro, more power to you. But imo 4/10 money doesnt win points with me
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:19
THAT NAVY TNF THO!!!!!!!!!! COPPED!
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:19
MAYBE THE PURPLE ONE TOO
Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:20
I'm 6'0" 175
M or L?
Not tryna fit a hoodie or big sweater under it.
Prob gonna go with M, my L 8-ball and M-51 only fit nice with a hoodie underneath.

Damn im 5'10 165 and im gonna get a M as well.

Only thing with these jackets is they look like theyre gonna be mad short

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 22, 2012 @ 16:23
$300 tho, kill.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.