[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 21, 2012 @ 22:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'll probably get flamed for this. But in all honesty, a Supreme x Pokemon Collab would be tight. With the Pokemon Center in New York and all. I grew up loving Skating and Pokemon and together, I don't know it just seems/sounds cool. (And when I mean Pokemon, I mean the original shit, none of that gay ass shit that's around today)

Man fuck no... Supreme x Ninja Turtles smokeyface

That would be cool as well.
Oct 21, 2012 @ 22:33
Too bad none of you that thumbed down my last comment will be able to afford the box logos anyways... tongueface

it's gonna take me about a whole day to make enough to buy a box logo pullover, and i have a shit job, so

I grew up loving Skating and Pokemon and together, I don't know it just seems/sounds cool. (And when I mean Pokemon, I mean the original shit, none of that gay ass shit that's around today)

you are a tremendous faggot

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 21, 2012 @ 22:35
Too bad none of you that thumbed down my last comment will be able to afford the box logos anyways... tongueface

it's gonna take me about a whole day to make enough to buy a box logo pullover, and i have a shit job, so

I grew up loving Skating and Pokemon and together, I don't know it just seems/sounds cool. (And when I mean Pokemon, I mean the original shit, none of that gay ass shit that's around today)

If you didn't like Pokemon as a kid, you sir, are the 'tremendous faggot'.
Oct 21, 2012 @ 23:00

Oct 21, 2012 @ 23:25
@georgieskals joey badass-hard knock reference? hahahaha

YES, god bless you. 3 bigs, 2 pacs, but only one error, the era. Praise you.smokeyface
Oct 21, 2012 @ 23:35
I'll probably get flamed for this. But in all honesty, a Supreme x Pokemon Collab would be tight. With the Pokemon Center in New York and all. I grew up loving Skating and Pokemon and together, I don't know it just seems/sounds cool. (And when I mean Pokemon, I mean the original shit, none of that gay ass shit that's around today)

I may have the unpopular opinion here but I think that's a lame idea. Reminds me of the guy in that one video when the supreme x campbells collab dropped and this guy in line was saying how he had to cop because he loved eating campbells soup as a kid and it was his favorite and all that so he just had to cop those shoes. Not everything from the 90s needs to be collabed with supreme lol. Supreme doesnt need a collab with pokemon.
Oct 21, 2012 @ 23:47
any pics of the wallabees, wanna see how the colours and crocodile "skin" looks
Oct 21, 2012 @ 23:47
I like 90's cartoons too, but yeah, no.
Oct 21, 2012 @ 23:50
When is the Supreme fleshlight dropping? I want to literally fuck the box logo.

#ofwgktadgaf

Oct 21, 2012 @ 23:58

Kill yourself.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

Oct 22, 2012 @ 00:01
You act like he's serious.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 00:07
@georgieskals word

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

Oct 22, 2012 @ 00:08

I find your satirical posts quite amusing.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 00:11

this is probably the funniest post on here
Oct 22, 2012 @ 00:45

I find your satirical posts quite amusing.

Lmao kinky shit.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 00:53
do guys think the donut beanie will be $34 or $40 like the metal plate beanie?

Buying W+H leather low tops size 40-41

Oct 22, 2012 @ 00:57
Oct 22, 2012 @ 01:02
do guys think the donut beanie will be $34 or $40 like the metal plate beanie?

Metal plate was more b/c it has the metal plate, Donut beanie will be the same price as the speckle beanie

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 22, 2012 @ 01:58
I'll probably get flamed for this. But in all honesty, a Supreme x Pokemon Collab would be tight. )

lox bogo
Oct 22, 2012 @ 02:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'll probably get flamed for this. But in all honesty, a Supreme x Pokemon Collab would be tight. )

lox bogo
Not gonna lie, these are pretty sick. Not even a Pokemon head.

But I still disagree about the Supreme x Pokemon collab idea. If you think fags are rocking Supreme now because of Odd Future, imagine what'll happen if this whole Pokemon idea went through..
Oct 22, 2012 @ 02:28
Why...? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Floral-Suede-Camp-Cap-natural-S-S2012-/261113723094?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3ccb9738d6
Oct 22, 2012 @ 02:29
Why...? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Floral-Suede-Camp-Cap-natural-S-S2012-/261113723094?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3ccb9738d6

bet they dont pay

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Oct 22, 2012 @ 02:33

bet they dont pay
Saw a bid for a black leopard Safari go for $200+ a while back.

Fuckin' people..
anybody remember what the after midnight leopard coach retailed for?
quality control on the florals were terrible. sold mine for 80
Oct 22, 2012 @ 02:35

Can't have been as bad as the dogs and ducks, some dude didn't even get the metal eyelets on his camp!

I thought my placement was pretty good on the floral.
Oct 22, 2012 @ 02:37
Dis week? Wat color doe?

Red and black, not sure which way around though, probably red with black roses!
Oct 22, 2012 @ 02:41
anybody remember what the after midnight leopard coach retailed for?
haha asking cause you must of seen it in that buy and sell Facebook group

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Oct 22, 2012 @ 02:58

i cant move either of the 2 camps i got left and i got the purple painted by accident last week
but hey

sn-with the quality control and etc i think this season is all about the money with all these restocks on big ticket items every week
and the ipad case...

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

Oct 22, 2012 @ 03:02

Can't have been as bad as the dogs and ducks, some dude didn't even get the metal eyelets on his camp!
Not even tripping over it, haha. Saw a CDG camp with an upside-down box logo on eBay. Now I don't know how the fuck that happens.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.