Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 20, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
VerminSupreme

anybody know whats ty's last name... trying mad hard 2 remember it

Creator

Creator

thx man

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

October 20, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
donadamsky

Creator

bet yall would never guess his middle name...

October 20, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
kevii

sup ny was getting packed at around 4
October 21, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
Pierce

damn , I don't know what you guys are talking about , I love my rose sweater . It's not my favorite piece but my Girlfriend loves it and that's sort of all that matters .

IG: _pierce

October 21, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
jav660

Everyone already get their tracking info? Can they upright just cancel my order if it's been 2 days without hearing from supny?
October 21, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

October 21, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
Panther.

girl on the right coolcool

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 21, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
iAmSofaKing

To anyone who has the M51 does it fit TTS?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 21, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
megustaleche

Are you cereal?

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 21, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

I don't see any girls in the picture, what you talking bout b?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 21, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
hooper

find out yourself

October 21, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
itsgart

Sent this kid my D&D hats that I bought from the supreme web store and he said this
Alright I don't know where to begin. I got the hats today and I was really excited and I have to give you kudos on the fast shipping. The only thing I was disappointed with was that the hats weren't real. I can tell because the mesh lining has a gap in the stitching on each hat and supreme USA tag was on the wrong side. Please message back at how we can resolve this because I refuse to wear fake hats.

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

October 21, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
gzathesoupartist

Sent this kid my D&D hats that I bought from the supreme web store and he said this
Alright I don't know where to begin. I got the hats today and I was really excited and I have to give you kudos on the fast shipping. The only thing I was disappointed with was that the hats weren't real. I can tell because the mesh lining has a gap in the stitching on each hat and supreme USA tag was on the wrong side. Please message back at how we can resolve this because I refuse to wear fake hats.

god bless him when the semi wet him
October 21, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
cheesecrumble

@georgieskals joey badass-hard knock reference? hahahaha

#FREEBOXLOGOBOY666 #FREEBLB666

October 21, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
megustaleche

What's his account name

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 21, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
rchrstphr

Hey guys, I was just wondering if cancelling orders was frowned upon. I've never had to do it up until the Dogs & Ducks camp, I changed my mind when I realized I wasn't going to like the material at all (one more for someone else on here).. I mean, they'd rather have someone do that than resell, right? I definitely don't plan on making a habit of it, I just hope it didn't piss anybody off because there's a handful of things I want from upcoming drops.

Also, I saw someone mention it pages back, but is it really possible to call up and coerce them into accepting a phone order? I'd really love one of those black Workers Jackets, Tartan etc..

For anyone that has the flannels, how's the quality? I'm debating the Buffalo Check, it seems like a somewhat plain print for the price, but I imagine it's awesome quality and I missed the Tartan, so, yeah...

Congrats to everyone who got what they were after on this most recent drop. The split just wasn't for me, but if a medium white tree Chamois shirt pops back up I might grab it.
October 21, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
itsgart

What's his account name

He's on a different forum. I sent him pictures of my receipts from supreme so should be fine

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

October 21, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
donadamsky

i guess some people really are THAT dumb

October 21, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
iAmSofaKing

find out yourself

I know theres sizing measurements... Its still better to ask people who actually own it. You cant tell if a jacket fits TTS or not just based on sizing meaurements.

Hoping the M i got is big enough

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 21, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
rchrstphr

@rchrstphr

Who gives a fuck if it's 'frowned upon,' just do it.
I don't really know about the phone order thing, but I wouldn't waste my time with the flannels. You could easily get a buffalo check for the same quality, half the price. People who buy supreme button downs like the buffalo/stripe oxfords and stuff are just doing it to say it's supreme.

Thanks for the reply. I actually already did cancel the order back when it dropped, I was just wondering if anyone experienced issues after doing it in the past. But I guess it's not a big deal.

I wouldn't care about the brand of the flannel being Supreme, I just figured they'd be pretty outstanding quality. Appreciate it.
October 21, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
abcking

Hey guys, I was just wondering if cancelling orders was frowned upon. I've never had to do it up until the Dogs & Ducks camp, I changed my mind when I realized I wasn't going to like the material at all (one more for someone else on here).. I mean, they'd rather have someone do that than resell, right? I definitely don't plan on making a habit of it, I just hope it didn't piss anybody off because there's a handful of things I want from upcoming drops.

Also, I saw someone mention it pages back, but is it really possible to call up and coerce them into accepting a phone order? I'd really love one of those black Workers Jackets, Tartan etc..

For anyone that has the flannels, how's the quality? I'm debating the Buffalo Check, it seems like a somewhat plain print for the price, but I imagine it's awesome quality and I missed the Tartan, so, yeah...

Congrats to everyone who got what they were after on this most recent drop. The split just wasn't for me, but if a medium white tree Chamois shirt pops back up I might grab it.

omg you sound like a chatty ass bitch. anyone ever tell you that you're annoying. No one fucking cares about anything you're saying - stop wearing supreme for our sakes

+ www.tallcans.org +

October 21, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
abcking

to answer one of your questions supreme is probably pretty pissed at you right now and you can expect them to fuck with you on future orders... I mean, didn't you hear the dude's voice when you called up and did it? NOT HAPPY

+ www.tallcans.org +

October 21, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
rhythmz

my dirty literal $2 mirror makes it look dull...it's much brighter than it appears, and it's much lighter/thinner too, for better or worse
Untitled by

this is a little better but again, it's very bright in my room making the color dull

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/69585620@N04/8103507863/]

Untitled by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/69585620@N04/]

size M, im 5'10" 150

you should change your name to grandma walnuts if your gonna wear that...
that sweater is mad gay!

Sweaters Dope AF id rock that to tha grocery store No problem! anyone trynna sell a L..gitat me

yall are ridiculous. this sweater is dope and it isnt for EVERYONE. only certain people can pull it off. and im not talking about wearing jordans with this joint. this sweater can go for dress up occasions as well. GROW up.

Since you guys can't stop talking about this...
You're only buying this cause you have mad cash, or because its supreme... you can get a sweater nicer than this shit at a thrift store, this reallife looks like something you'd get out of your dead grandmas closet.. i especially dislike how the pattern ends on the sleeves and bottom... It's not a ''gay'' sweater, the prints actually nice, it's just ''ugly''.....

some people like this "ugly" you speak of. what that guy said also about his girlfriend liking the sweater, same goes for me. stay true. i bought the sweater cause i LIKE it. theres no price tag on it for me. you feel me?

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 21, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
rhythmz

whatever though, keep up the hate. at the end of the day, im just glad all of us on here have some sense of style on the higher end of things. cheers cool

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 21, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
iwearpoorkidclothes

to answer one of your questions supreme is probably pretty pissed at you right now and you can expect them to fuck with you on future orders... I mean, didn't you hear the dude's voice when you called up and did it? NOT HAPPY

buh bye book c u stickerz
October 21, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

God damn people are still fucking arguing over the rose sweater?

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

October 21, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
BasedBlong

black and grey cw of the rose looks the best imo

Fuck yall

October 21, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

black and grey cw of the rose looks the best imo

Co-sign

October 21, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

my dirty literal $2 mirror makes it look dull...it's much brighter than it appears, and it's much lighter/thinner too, for better or worse
Untitled by

this is a little better but again, it's very bright in my room making the color dull

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/69585620@N04/8103507863/]

Untitled by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/69585620@N04/]

size M, im 5'10" 150

you should change your name to grandma walnuts if your gonna wear that...
that sweater is mad gay!

Sweaters Dope AF id rock that to tha grocery store No problem! anyone trynna sell a L..gitat me

yall are ridiculous. this sweater is dope and it isnt for EVERYONE. only certain people can pull it off. and im not talking about wearing jordans with this joint. this sweater can go for dress up occasions as well. GROW up.

Since you guys can't stop talking about this...
You're only buying this cause you have mad cash, or because its supreme... you can get a sweater nicer than this shit at a thrift store, this reallife looks like something you'd get out of your dead grandmas closet.. i especially dislike how the pattern ends on the sleeves and bottom... It's not a ''gay'' sweater, the prints actually nice, it's just ''ugly''.....

some people like this "ugly" you speak of. what that guy said also about his girlfriend liking the sweater, same goes for me. stay true. i bought the sweater cause i LIKE it. theres no price tag on it for me. you feel me?

Why u arguing if YOU LIKE IT? psh kids a scrub like @kiranharrison "co-sign"
October 21, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
Incognito

-

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.