October 20, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
sweettits

I don't know if I should pull the trigger on the split or not, anyone got pics of it?
hate it or love it
October 20, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
ChicagoLDRS

'09 members are allowed to sell in this thread. Come 2015 all the '12 members can too.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 20, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I got the red split, kinda wishing I kept the money tbh. I guess I'll have to see when it gets here.

It's going to be dope. I ordered the purple but I debated for a while about getting the red/navy along w/ it.

October 20, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
hooper

[/img]

Red split in medium. I'm 5' 10" and around 140 pounds.

October 20, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
jav660

Quick question, has everybody already gotten their shipping confirmation by now? Past orders always go out the same day, this order hasn't even been charged to my card yet seems odd.
October 20, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
hypedfalcon

what's everyones take on this colorway, tryna decide to cop for $50
October 20, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
alfie17

suspended

Anyone got a supreme wave tee size medium inbox me

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 20, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
vinman46

Do you people not eat? 140? Skinny ass phags
October 20, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
hypebeast51

Rose crew is flames, don't be upset cause most you lames can't pull it off cool cool cool cool cool

The Black is the only decent looking one, red is fugly. Orange looks like you shitted on ya sweater.

This..the red c/w is for faggots and the orange....lets not even start b.

I got hoez on deck niggah

October 20, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
BRE

'09 members are allowed to sell in this thread. Come 2015 all the '12 members can too.

what about 06 members?
October 20, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
ChicagoLDRS

what about 06 members?

'06 members walk on water

October 20, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
jaeyoung

what's everyones take on this colorway, tryna decide to cop for $50

Wear what you like.
October 20, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

You're only buying this cause you have mad cash, or because its supreme... you can get a sweater nicer than this shit at a thrift store, this reallife looks like something you'd get out of your dead grandmas closet.. i especially dislike how the pattern ends on the sleeves and bottom... It's not a ''gay'' sweater, the prints actually nice, it's just ''ugly''.....

i dont know what thrift stores you shop at, but theres a ton around me and they all sell hot garbage. cheap quality trash sweater after cheap tacky either too thick or paper-thin throwaway sweater. sure, you get there on the right day, right time, you catch a gem. but to spout off and call it a grandma sweater is just horseshit. another exemplification of Supreme toeing a line between gaudy and great. don't like it? good. it sold out anyway. too late if you change your mind.

You look like this bitch with that sweater on

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 20, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

New post as promised:

rest here:
btw when did yeezys start going for 4 racks? My gad!

Where are your eyebrows

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

October 20, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
whatisthis

The painted camo camps were not done justice by the photos used on the preview/webstore.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

October 20, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
LGeeZY

dem yeezys doe
October 20, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
donadamsky

new penfield jacket looks familiar haha

October 20, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
1978S

what about 06 members?

'06 members walk on water

Got 9 of Jebbia's pubes for sale. NDS. One is approx. 2 inches long. Lemme know.

Rare items for sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

October 20, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
rickdider

man those new era arc beanies were designed for football season. cowboys, bears, raiders, falcons, giants, and packers. or whatever, I don't fucks with football.
October 20, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
roasthoggmann

Rose crew is flames, don't be upset cause most you lames can't pull it off cool cool cool cool cool

The Black is the only decent looking one, red is fugly. Orange looks like you shitted on ya sweater.

I never talk shit on here, but dude your name is HypeBeast51.
Which is bad enough, but to have such strong opinions on an article of clothing as mildly androgynous as this sweater just tells me you have no confidence or style.
Or maybe just no desire to stand out at all for fear of being called a faggot yourself?
However, I do agree the orange is pretty nastyass.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

October 20, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
donadamsky

Which is bad enough, but to have such strong opinions on an article of clothing as mildly androgynous as this sweater just tells me you have no confidence or style.
Or maybe just no desire to stand out at all for fear of being called a faggot yourself?

those SAT prep classes paid off

October 20, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Info on the blue jacket? The camo one might be wearable without the ugly ass graphic on the back that the Supreme one has on it.

October 20, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
alfie17

suspended

Rose sweater seems like something you'd order because you think it's cool.. Then before you go out in it you're like DA FUCK AM I WEARING?!

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 20, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
donadamsky

Info on the blue jacket? The camo one might be wearable without the ugly ass graphic on the back that the Supreme one has on it.

Link

October 20, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
roasthoggmann

@Donadamsky no need to cut me man, I actually think you have good things to say here most of the time.
Maybe i remember the word androgynous from the SAT I took six years ago, or maybe I know it from everyday reading material- such as a newspaper or magazine article

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

October 20, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
VerminSupreme

anybody know whats ty's last name at supny... trying mad hard 2 remember it

~ I enjoy running around public with large ear phones on so that I can't hear people when they yell at me, "Hey, your balls are glowing!".

October 20, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
donadamsky

@Donadamsky no need to cut me man, I actually think you have good things to say here most of the time.
Maybe i remember the word androgynous from the SAT I took six years ago, or maybe I know it from everyday reading material- such as a newspaper or magazine article

chill man, i was just messing around

October 20, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
LUPS

anybody know whats ty's last name... trying mad hard 2 remember it

Creator

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 20, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
whitecotton

@rchrstphr

Who gives a fuck if it's 'frowned upon,' just do it.
I don't really know about the phone order thing, but I wouldn't waste my time with the flannels. You could easily get a buffalo check for the same quality, half the price. People who buy supreme button downs like the buffalo/stripe oxfords and stuff are just doing it to say it's supreme.
October 20, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Some like the rose sweater some don't...I personally don't like it but there's other things that I like which others don't so nbd, move on.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.