September 13, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
kevlar

Anyone who got vans, y'all whipped.

88 for shoes aint shit i still have money left over from selling my yeezy 2s
You're right, $88 for shoes aint shit, but it doesn't mean it's a good idea to start dropping that much on a shitty pair of shoes just because they're a Supreme collab.
September 13, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
mobbyluii

i could show you 50 pairs of better vans that you could get for less. @origins is right. some of yall are supreme whipped

IG: @mobbyluii

September 13, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
REVS

Lol @ the dude thinking he's going to resell a Vans colab like this. That's like saying you're going to resell the Clarks colab shit.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 13, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
bobhall

Maybe if they would have sold out super fast like the SBs did. That's what I thought was going to happen.

youre dumb
September 13, 2012 @ 06:29 PM

Inactive

Damn I ordered both types of vans but now I don't want them...Can I cancel my order and get my money back?

yes, call the warehouse

no

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/faq

LOL Actually I just called and cancelled...I was surprised. I'd rather bank the almost 200 bucks I dropped on those vans and buy something else later. I can always get some more vans for cheaper later.

if everyone else was jizzing over 'em you woulda kept em tho

Maybe if they would have sold out super fast like the SBs did. That's what I thought was going to happen. Then I could have resold for 2x the price or maybe more. I copped a black atelier that I'm keeping though. I don't think the atelier had dropped at 11 est cause I didn't notice it until much later, or maybe I just didn't notice it at first. I had copped the vans beforehand thinking that was all I was going to buy from this drop. After I saw the atelier I had to get it and then I felt stupid dropping almost 350 bucks on this drop so I reconsidered purchasing the vans since I want the m51, the big ass black and white jacket, and the split pullover, and I'm on a budget so...yeah.

You stoopid
September 13, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
absn0xious

Zebras still sitting there... No one is fkn with them. Sad day
September 13, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
bennyy

its all about dogs and ducks.

WTB: Supreme SS12 Floral Shorts (Medium)

September 13, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
donadamsky

Zebras still sitting there... No one is fkn with them. Sad day

aint sad at all, those camps were garbage.
tree camo, harris tweed, and chalk stripe are the only good camps this season

edit: and chalk stripes arent even that nice

September 13, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
lil curtis

haven't heard anyone even mention the blanket stripe. imo i think it's one of the best 5 panels this season.

we love jesus, but you'da learn a lot from satan ;)

September 13, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
donadamsky

haven't heard anyone even mention the blanket stripe. imo i think it's one of the best 5 panels this season.

even more underrated: patchworks suede. that knicks cw is dope

September 13, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
ben8cv

the burgundy/purple painted camo hands down best camp this season
September 13, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
donadamsky

to each his own. brown harris tweed is my favorite

September 13, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
SilvioDante

i def like harris tweed painted camo and DnD are the last camps im getting.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
ben8cv

to each his own. brown harris tweed is my favorite

brown harris tweed is my second favorite along with the purple cord. how heavy will the harris tweed one be?
September 13, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
SHARKlN

At least I got a fat package today.

More stickers n that deco shirt is cool cool cool
September 13, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
snar

Man mines not comming till Wednesday
September 13, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Copped the green Vans cool cool Been waiting for those to come out since like February or March

Thumbs down thumps up remember it write it down take a picture i dont give a fuck.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
SilvioDante

Man mines not comming till Wednesday

im getting one package monday 1 tuesday.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
brightsoles

Damn I ordered both types of vans but now I don't want them...Can I cancel my order and get my money back?

yes, call the warehouse

no

LOL Actually I just called and cancelled...I was surprised. I'd rather bank the almost 200 bucks I dropped on those vans and buy something else later. I can always get some more vans for cheaper later.

Maybe if they would have sold out super fast like the SBs did. That's what I thought was going to happen. Then I could have resold for 2x the price or maybe more. I copped a black atelier that I'm keeping though. I don't think the atelier had dropped at 11 est cause I didn't notice it until much later, or maybe I just didn't notice it at first. I had copped the vans beforehand thinking that was all I was going to buy from this drop. After I saw the atelier I had to get it and then I felt stupid dropping almost 350 bucks on this drop so I reconsidered purchasing the vans since I want the m51, the big ass black and white jacket, and the split pullover, and I'm on a budget so...yeah.

you are a fucking retard. it's people like you that is everything that's wrong with supreme. please go dickride the next fashion trend and leave this one.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
kevii

todays drop was wack
September 13, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
gzathesoupartist

yes, call the warehouse

no

you are a fucking retard. it's people like you that is everything that's wrong with supreme. please go dickride the next fashion trend and leave this one.

Lmao this nigga just defined himself as a herb for all to see.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
gzathesoupartist

And yes today's drop was wizzzzzzack. Picked up a long sleeve football tee though yeeee
September 13, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
CHartman1221

Anyone know what's embroidered on the Atelier Pullover's Hood?
September 13, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
Leilowed

copped the heather ls football top and blue zebra camp, was iffy on the camp but i think its a sleeper...
September 13, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
CrackPipeLips

the drop for the most part was wack except for two things.

1.the atelier hoodie is the nicest one to drop in a long ass time, nicer than box logos in my opinion.

2. the buffalo twill shirt

i copped the forest green atelier. i duno why people are bitching about the price its only like 10 bucks more than normal hoodie price
September 13, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
REVS

the drop was wack

Fixed.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 13, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
donadamsky

the drop for the most part was wack except for two things.

1.the atelier hoodie is the nicest one to drop in a long ass time, nicer than box logos in my opinion.

2. the buffalo twill shirt

i copped the forest green atelier

atelier is definitely dope, but i wouldnt put it up there with my favorite supreme hoodies: paisley, classic, SUPNY, warm-up zip, flags, army box logo, floral. Idk, it might get there eventually.

September 13, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
mittens

If those ateliers are still around tomorrow, I just might cop the forest green...
edit: whatd you guys think of the cliver crewneck? I got a grey one and I think they're dope. no one really pulled the trigger on them though.
September 13, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
krayvin

suspended

caved and copped the atelier and crossed the stars sweatshirt off my list. ayeeee
September 13, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
aspectconnor

Are we expecting a Box Logo t shirt this season?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.