[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 18, 2012 @ 17:44
Split is too splashy for me. Big ass "Supreme" writing on it. If I was 25 or younger I'd be all over it. But being almost 30 I can't be walking around like some cheerleader, billboard advertisement.

Def feel you there- as your age goes up, the size of logo you're willing to wear seems to go down.

instagram: @rty

Oct 18, 2012 @ 17:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
wait, ppl are act. feelin the split pullover? lmaoooo hoodie is mad fugly.
ppl r gonna be lookin stupid in that hoody. to each his own i guess tho lol

What do you think is a better hoodie from this season? Split is dope.

IMO all hoodies are either avg or ugly.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 17:54
copped that white zippo on the restock smokeyface

DEPRE$$ED BOYS

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:00
They could put supreme on a potato sack and yall mothafuckas would wear it.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:02
Sized down on the wallabees. If they don't fit I'm gonna be mad

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:05
How far away can the average person see the 'Supreme' text on the Split Pullover? I want as many people as possible to know that I'm wearing Supreme.

#ofwgktadgaf

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:07
What do you think is a better hoodie from this season? Split is dope.

IMO all hoodies are either avg or ugly.

Thought the last supper was interesting- unique. The split does look 90's R&B chic like someone pointed out a few pages back. If you like it, wear it. If you like your nails long, wear em long. Don't cut em because the internet told you to...

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:08
^Yea who gaf about other ppls opinions anyway? Box bogo> Split> Rest FW Hoodies

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:09

smokeyface

been calling it that all morning...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:10
Shit sat for over an hour damn. Shoulda skipped on the felt arc crew and gotten this

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:12
How heavy is that M-51 jacket?

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:14
Shit sat for over an hour damn. Shoulda skipped on the felt arc crew and gotten this

No troll but I been trying to put my finger on what the split reminded me of all along and then seeing this it hit me:

Dat King Arthur Life... haha

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:15
don't know why everyone is hyped on the purple and red split hoodies.. only colorway i would rock is the green, that red supreme script issmokeyface w/e.. im hyped on that thermal stripe tee!! hmu if you got one for sale my niggers
Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:16
Thought the last supper was interesting- unique. The split does look 90's R&B chic like someone pointed out a few pages back. If you like it, wear it. If you like your nails long, wear em long. Don't cut em because the internet told you to...

personally i didn't like the last supper ones, the design seemed so lazy, I hate when they just slap a picture on it and call it a day one of the things i never liked about supreme, I think the hoodie could have been 100x better if they did the picture different

the split is just too gaudy, a big ass logo across the front and tacky coloring, it looks more like a deodorant ad than a hoodie

Who invited you to share your opinion mr 4 posts?
JK lol, but idnt get why people are hating on a dope, simple patterned hoodie.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:18
How far away can the average person see the 'Supreme' text on the Split Pullover? I want as many people as possible to know that I'm wearing Supreme.

I love your posts.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

I slept in being that I was sick and really dissapointed I heard split was dropping and was the only thing I really wanted this season, then I wake up check my phone and my girl sent me a screen shot of her purchase of a split in large. I'm amped

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

the split is wack, the supreme script looks so missplaced.

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:19
I slept in being that I was sick and really dissapointed I heard split was dropping and was the only thing I really wanted this season, then I wake up check my phone and my girl sent me a screen shot of her purchase of a split in large. I'm amped

wifey material

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:19
Have any of you guys ever heard of Supreme merchandise going through Ross Stores?
Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:20
IMO i think the split is one of the nicest hoodies theyve done... i just wish that the "supreme" on it wasnt so big... oh well, at least its not a giant box logo.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:26
IMO i think the split is one of the nicest hoodies theyve done... i just wish that the "supreme" on it wasnt so big... oh well, at least its not a giant box logo.

Should have had an all-over box logo print mang.

SUP

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:26
Have any of you guys ever heard of Supreme merchandise going through Ross Stores?

lol no but some sup vans made it to nordstroms rack a while ago
Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:28
Very good drop. Cant get over price on the porter case. Easily the worst price ive seen supreme put on an item. Just my opinion but those chenille hats look like some juggalo shit. Looks like they are gonna sit in store and online for awhile.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:29

I guess I just found a gem then. I just found a Supreme X Champion Coaches hoodie in navy from Fall/Winter 2010 for a STEAL!
Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:29
Very good drop. Cant get over price on the porter case. Easily the worst price ive seen supreme put on an item. Just my opinion but those chenille hats look like some juggalo shit. Looks like they are gonna sit in store and online for awhile.

I literally only like those b/c it says fuck bitches get money on it. they won't ever sell out.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:31

Porter is the reason it's ridiculously over-priced.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:32

Should go to her house today and let her sit on your face. She deserves it

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:32

I guess I just found a gem then. I just found a Supreme X Champion Coaches hoodie in navy from Fall/Winter 2010 for a STEAL!

pics or didnt happen
Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:33

she sent you a screen shot of the checkout? lololol i would have called the warehouse and cancelled her order if i were you, am i right?? smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:34
6'0" 175lbs Large
Heavy as fuck for those cold winter days.

Shit looks fly...

lovin the combination of the croc script in rose combined with the m51. good stuff. congrats to all who copped the m51. what a treat.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.