[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:04
I'm probably the only one that didn't get shit today, good pieces dropped but I already got enough hoodies/sweaters as it is.
All I want is the champion parka and the cliche box logo hoodie in navy and I'm done for this season.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:08
YES in for the rose restock
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:11

Also picked up M-51 in Camo; Dope as fuck and the Raging Bull SBs.
My bad for the bad pics but I can't just lay my shit out on the street and take pics lol.
Back of the pullover is all black and supreme tag by the hip is black.

Edit: Paid $51 in taxes LMFAOsmokeyface

Those pearl foamssmokeyface smokeyface
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:11
i already got to many hoodies jackets but cant stop lol. still need that champion parka and lox bogo.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:12
i already got to many hoodies jackets but cant stop lol. still need that champion parka and lox bogo.

This + Rose beanie & quilted 6 panel

Lol @ kids in class who cant cop. #DatAcademicLife
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:19
Lets see some pick up pics of the rose sweater
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:21
Been waiting for over an hour for a M51 restock, my internet chose the prefect time to crap out..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:22
to yall fuckers that missed out. shit looks quality AF

Did you cop from Nomad? I've been waiting for that M51 jacket all season and missed it cause of fcking Rogers acting up at the time of the drop..

rogers has gotta be the worst company ever. shoulda grabbed it via a cellphone or ran to a kinkos haha.

thanks to YoungRizal for posting the pic of the liner. why they wouldnt include a photo of that on the store baffles me. should be fairly warm with the removable liner in the jacket.
and everyone who hates that back graphic probably doesn't know who gonz is. in a year these jackets are gonna be going for $500 and people will be going on about how dope the back graphic is. that's usually how supreme works.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:22
Lol yes 2010 Pearls

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:24
Been waiting for over an hour for a M51 restock, my internet chose the prefect time to crap out..

the camo already restocked a few minutes after it initially sold out. not sure about the others. judging by everything else this season though i'm sure you'll get another chance.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:24
@rsomers6 lol i cawp at work today i had someone needing some info and i made them wait. They even tried to help me cawp by reading my card info lawlz.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:26
missed the purp split in L, hopin on a restock

How? It sat for a good 5 minutes.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:26
@rsomers6 lol i cawp at work today i had someone needing some info and i made them wait. They even tried to help me cawp by reading my card info lawlz.

Haha where you work @ bruh
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:28
hospital bruh bruh up in surgery dept lol last thing i need to be doing is making people wait in OR but i needed this shit so fuck it.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:29
hospital bruh bruh up in surgery dept lol last thing i need to be doing is making people wait in OR but i needed this shit so fuck it.

Proper lad, quality.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:31
anyone got the warehouse number?

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:31
@9tom9 man no worries Resident just needed pricing on a heart valve not life or death.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:34

i was debating on it and when i decided yes, added it to the cart and checked out and thats when it sold out, just bad timing

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:36
M-51 is dope as fuck...not something I'd wear enough to drop $300 but anyone who copped won't be disappointed artwork or not.

There won't be a restock on it either, so arrange your proxies if you wiffed on it.

Crown Royal Split>>>>Box Logo

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:36

i was debating on it and when i decided yes, added it to the cart and checked out and thats when it sold out, just bad timing

live and learn. save that $ for next drop
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:37
shout out to @legitshit for hookin it up

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:39
Wallabees pricing not too bad. Picked up an orange pair. Done for the year unless tnf collab is smokeyface
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:42
M-51 is alright in the olive, but it looks just like what it is- a military jacket. Not my style.
As for the graphic, its not an eyesore, but not a selling point either.
Glad I didnt cop the rose sweater until going to SupLA today. The sizing looks fucked so im gonna have to try it on and probably size up.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:45
@rsomers6 right. not waitin for a restock, so if im lucky enough ill scoop, otherwise sit until next week. cant get all 5 things i guess, good week though

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:45
Split is too splashy for me. Big ass "Supreme" writing on it. If I was 25 or younger I'd be all over it. But being almost 30 I can't be walking around like some cheerleader, billboard advertisement.

see i dont see the split as being a walking billboard type piece. thats what the red box logo is...

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:48
copped purple painted camo and m51 :] happy

I'm really good at camp capping

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:49

I'm very new to Supreme, so I was wondering if you guys could help me legit check whether this is original or not, and how much is it worth? I would much appreciate it thanks. blushing
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:53
clip your nails
Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:56
clip your nails

This.

Okay, okay.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 17:09
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.