[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:31
to yall fuckers that missed out. shit looks quality AF

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:33
fuck dat m51 you should only wear the lining smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:33

Better be quality for $300
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:34
It never fails the website always but my info in wrong or says my card is declined and yes i do have pleanty on money on both cards. Anyone else have this problem?

probably sold out while in your cart... or last drop I had an error but I just entered the info in again and it went through
same shit happened to me. Tried hella times but never came through

sometime next time

Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:35
I just hope it's gonna be warm enough.

Did you cop from Nomad? I've been waiting for that M51 jacket all season and missed it cause of fcking Rogers acting up at the time of the drop..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

this looks exactly like a field jacket the millitary issues. Same lining and everything .

http://www.armysurplusworld.com/custom/photos/us_m-65_field_jacket_liner.jpg
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:37
@seeingsounds happened to me twice but 3rd time worked fine. still cawped red rose purp split and purp camp

happened to me 3 times on both of my cards but eventually went through
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:37
I'll throw up pics of purple pullover in just a min.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:39
@seeingsounds i almost had a fucking heart attack lol

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:39
anyone have a fit pic of the brown wallabees? thanks in advance
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:44
I'll throw up pics of purple pullover in just a min.

Glooks bruh
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:45

would be great without the cheesy art on the back. don't need a last supper m-51

then it would be called

a surplus jacket

ig supremecellar

Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:46
definitely feeling the clarks but im sketched out by the sizing i don't know if i should go .5 or 1 size down

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:47
Sweet got my tracking already.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:48
definitely feeling the clarks but im sketched out by the sizing i don't know if i should go .5 or 1 size down

I went and tried some on yesterday and a full size down fit perfectly
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:49
If anyone got brown wallabees in 11/11.5 and wants to trade for burgundy let me know... kinda wished i had gotten brown
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:49

I went and tried some on yesterday and a full size down fit perfectly

This.

Clarks i usually size down .5, but since these are boots i would size down a full

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:50
Sorry this isn't personally at you but people really need to stop lamenting the price differences across continents. There's a reason for different prices. Uk taxes provide for free education, free healthcare, etc. hence inflated prices on imports. Read a newspaper. basic economics.

im in canada. your healthcare is the same as ours, which is nothing special. you get what you pay for. your 'free education' is a load of shit by the way. there's a reason you have had so many protests and riots over education in the last two years.

and if you think that inflated supreme gear is supporting your governments education and healthcare sectors then my friend YOU need to read a newspaper and take a lesson on economics.

Oh dear, you aren't even worth my time talking to if that's the best counter argument you can produce. "You get what you pay for" is your response to the NHS. Also you know why there were protests over tuition fees? Because they went to a maximum of £9,000 per annum but did you also acknowledge that taxes cover the tuition fees for all British students so people from disadvantaged backgrounds don't have to come up with the money straight away and can pay off student debts once earning a certain amount. So Mr Economist in your opinion what does value added tax contribute to in the UK? Hookers and blow for the royal family? (I hope your answer to that is saying it does contribute to that in light of prince Harry's leaked photos to show your great knowledge)
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:51

may be quality, but the fit looks like donkey butt
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:51
just got that shipping confirmation for the purple split, fast as fuck.
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:52
Got wrong size on one of my orders can you cancel online orders ? thanks
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:53
m

Better be quality for $300

M-51 the signature piece of the season, no doubt. If you missed it (took 2 minutes to sell out) you're bumming!!
@krayvin nigga hating cause he couldnt cawp lol.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

^
LOL fux u
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:54

Also picked up M-51 in Camo; Dope as fuck and the Raging Bull SBs.
My bad for the bad pics but I can't just lay my shit out on the street and take pics lol.
Back of the pullover is all black and supreme tag by the hip is black.

Edit: Paid $51 in taxes LMFAOsmokeyface

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:56
@krayvin nigga hating cause he couldnt cawp lol.

Yeah a lot of people are butt-hurt today. They missed the hottest piece. I imagine lots of people got priced out. They ain't going to price heat like this for everybody to afford. So some just can't -- it's too bad. Nobody said life was fair!
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:57
if you missed it just drive to the store if your local
Oct 18, 2012 @ 15:59
the m51 is cool and all and i agree its one of the best of the season (in camo and olive) but it just isn't my style. hnoestly i would rather pay 300$ on the donkey jacket than the m51 but as we all say, to each their own.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Oct 18, 2012 @ 16:00

Also picked up M-51 in Camo; Dope as fuck and the Raging Bull SBs.
My bad for the bad pics but I can't just lay my shit out on the street and take pics lol.
Back of the pullover is all black and supreme tag by the hip is black.

Edit: Paid $51 in taxes LMFAOsmokeyface

split pullover in purple/black/gold is royalty. glad i got it even though it wasnt planned

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0