[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 17, 2012 @ 06:09:45 AM
Will the snapbacks fit heads that wear 7 3/4- 8 in fitteds?
I personally find that the snapback 5 panels they sell that are made by starter are just too shallow. Any supreme made ones fit like a normal new era 9fifty.

Supreme doesn't have hats made by starter, it's a parody of the started logo, the starter logo isn't a money sign.
October 17, 2012 @ 06:11:45 AM
I personally find that the snapback 5 panels they sell that are made by starter are just too shallow. Any supreme made ones fit like a normal new era 9fifty.

Supreme doesn't have hats made by starter, it's a parody of the started logo, the starter logo isn't a money sign.

Ya i know that man. but its the only way you can describe thw hat to someone.
October 17, 2012 @ 06:12:19 AM

Just thinking that same thing...

instagram: @rty

October 17, 2012 @ 06:12:38 AM

i hate "e-fights' on threads , but a jacket isn't "technical" for a motorcycle I just want a piece that will keep me warm and will allow me to show up somewhere still looking nice.
I also don't see how I'm in the wrong thread if I want to pay money for supreme ....it's pricey , i know.

From one motorcycle enthusiast to the other, having 7 years on bikes, you will literally eat shit and die if you happen to go down wearing something like a coaches jacket/any thing not a leather jacket.

Dress for the slide, not for the ride you noob

sorry bud , but I just don't wear that shit , I've been riding legally on the street for 3 years but have more experience in cross (which I've had my fair share of falls on ) if I am only going locally , city to city with no freeways , I dress casual
I'm sorry but I know the risks but it's my life B , thanks for the advice though

IG: _pierce

October 17, 2012 @ 06:18:48 AM

Ya i know that man. but its the only way you can describe thw hat to someone.

All good, but not everyone knows that, just trying to spare some people from being flamed because of a simple thing we probably all got mixed up on, instead of attacking them.
October 17, 2012 @ 06:21:30 AM

What have I been doing with my life... I'm disappointed in myself right now. I feel like I really should have know that by now. lol
October 17, 2012 @ 06:22:25 AM
The starter supreme hats have such great fit dude

So the supreme made ones will fit a size 8 fitted head? lol

It should... what hat you looking at?

Link
October 17, 2012 @ 06:26:10 AM
@shachah
So you'd risk your life to look cool? You deserve to fall.....
October 17, 2012 @ 06:31:28 AM
@shachah

you want to walk around covered in pillows so when you get hit by a car while walking across street you won't get hurt ?oh you don't ? just so you can not look dumb ? oh ok .
like I said , I'm a grown ass man , and know where there is risk involved , Don't trip about what I do with it .
I just don't understand ...this all sprang because I asked if the 8-ball would block wind ...

October 17, 2012 @ 06:36:28 AM
@shachah
People are assholes dude, gotta learn to ignore the people with self esteem issues that have to hate on others to make themselves feel better, i would personally in your case spend the extra bucks and get a mechanic it'll block wind and keep ya warm
October 17, 2012 @ 06:38:31 AM
@shachah
People are assholes dude, gotta learn to ignore the people with self esteem issues that have to hate on others to make themselves feel better, i would personally in your case spend the extra bucks and get a mechanic it'll block wind and keep ya warm

thank you for the concrete advice man , barely joined this thread this month and already is more kind than 99% of the people on this forum

October 17, 2012 @ 06:43:30 AM
@shachah

thank you for the concrete advice man , barely joined this thread this month and already is more kind than 99% of the people on this forum

Ive been trolling around here for quiet some time i hate the fuckers like @mrteebonilla that have to ruin it for people that join this year and give them a bad rep, but anyways.. anytime dude dont listen to the hypehaters lol
October 17, 2012 @ 08:22:03 AM
I am size 9.5 in dunk lows what size should I get for the clarks? thanks in advance.

for wallys you get your true size in shoes
-0.5 for leather
-1 for suede
October 17, 2012 @ 09:54:21 AM
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/3337782067.html
wtf?

October 17, 2012 @ 10:06:24 AM
@shachah

Get a life
@shachah

My friend owns the 8ball and it's like a windbreaker on steroids, the inside material is thick and warm. I used to ride to work in like 50 degree weather with my old spitfire windbreakers that had really thin lining and I never had a problem being too cold or anything, I think 8ball would be a good choice, but like others said you could also get a good jacket for cheaper that's not supreme but it's all about what you want

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

October 17, 2012 @ 10:14:06 AM
wtf?

wtf indeed.

Hoping they'll fucking release the painted camo 5 panel this thursday
October 17, 2012 @ 10:17:14 AM
wtf?

"Supreme Leather Suede Camp Cap
Fall/Winter 2012
Dropped August 27th Online Only"

Thats a monday. He woulda been better off saying it was a sample. The one in the preview has a fuschia brim and this one has a black. IDK whats goin on here. It's ugly either way

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

October 17, 2012 @ 11:34:35 AM
ID on this please?

October 17, 2012 @ 11:58:49 AM
wtf?

"Supreme Leather Suede Camp Cap
Fall/Winter 2012
Dropped August 27th Online Only"

Thats a monday. He woulda been better off saying it was a sample. The one in the preview has a fuschia brim and this one has a black. IDK whats goin on here. It's ugly either way

They will sit for weeks when they drop for real. Expensive and ugly.
October 17, 2012 @ 12:00:10 PM
ID on this please?

It's a sample.

From last season in conjunction with the floral camp I believe, but somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
October 17, 2012 @ 12:08:32 PM
@shachah

Ive been trolling around here for quiet some time i hate the fuckers like @mrteebonilla that have to ruin it for people that join this year and give them a bad rep, but anyways.. anytime dude dont listen to the hypehaters lol

What the fuck did i have to do with anything in that... And there isnt anything ever goin on in this thread anyways while you guys say i ruin shit, theres nothing to ruin no one has info anymore and the only time something even needs to be answered it only takes one post. So go back to trolling while your trying to get some e-cred in this thread by callin me out.
Inb4 he mad .gif/picture

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

October 17, 2012 @ 13:15:54 PM
ID on this please?

It's a sample.

From last season in conjunction with the floral camp I believe, but somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Not from last season, from a good while back.
October 17, 2012 @ 15:07:11 PM
Just got my motion logo parka in the mail.. Shit is smokeyface smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

October 17, 2012 @ 16:28:09 PM
@shachah

Personally I would say if you're doing well enough to have a nice bike, get an adult jacket. Id go Mechanics or even that Schott leather if you dig it. Or whatever look outside the brand for this particular piece of your wardrobe.
The only thing is - NO 8 BALL. If you roll up on a bike with that on and its not 1987, I am just going to assume your 16 years old.
Whatever you get, wear a helmet too.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 17, 2012 @ 16:41:45 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
What do people think will drop tomorrow apart from the Clarks??

be patient, grasshopper
October 17, 2012 @ 16:52:23 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
What do people think will drop tomorrow apart from the Clarks??

havent seen this posted in a min. lol

Lillyhammer

October 17, 2012 @ 16:54:44 PM
wtf?

ew

I'm really good at camp capping

October 17, 2012 @ 16:55:38 PM
really hoping for that m51 to release tomorrow. it doesn't look like the warmest jacket ever so i can't see them leaving it too late in the season.
after that im pretty much done till next year. really hoping it's not next week, cause next thursday is fuckkkkked for me.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x